GOP Blames Obama For Delaying Flights

Obama insisted on compromise.
You insist on lying.

President Obama: "We need to keep the pressure up to compromise"

Obama Fluffer lying and covering for Obama

Obama INSISTED on Sequester

"Already, some in Congress are trying to undo these automatic spending cuts. My message to them is simple: No. I will veto any effort to get rid of those automatic spending cuts to domestic and defense spending. There will be no easy off ramps on this one."

Stop Lying

Obama said it himself

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Funny, I keep reading/hearing that most airports have been operating with little or no problems.

And since the majority of Americans can't afford to fly, why the fuck are the GOP bringing this up?

Why? Because they are still bitter that one of their betters was Re-Elected:eusa_whistle:

The delays, which were attributed to the furloughing of Federal Aviation Administration employees, forced waits of more than two hours at New York City and Washington D.C. airports.

Before some morning flights could even land, Republicans were quick to place the blame on President Obama. On Twitter, GOP aides pushed the hashtag #ObamaFlightDelays. Calls came from several top offices for the president to use his authority to redirect the cuts, and some members and campaign committees accused the administration of trying to make a political point at the inconvenience of everyday travelers.

A month-and-a-half after the mandatory budget cuts were initiated, Monday's response was the sharpest round of sequester-related attacks by Republicans since they collectively bemoaned the ending of White House tours.

Yet since those White House tours ended, the economic ramifications of sequestration have been felt in many, and more substantive, ways. Private cancer clinics have denied Medicare patients, Head Start has closed its doors to students, and military students have lost their tuition assistance. That no hashtag campaigns were birthed from those cuts left ample space for pushback.
Obama blames the GOP for the sequester that was his idea.

It would probably be quicker to list what he doesn't blame the GOP for.

Your right so that would be........ Dam that was quick.

Would the Tsarnaev Brothers have jumped at the chance at killing 300 infidels with a stroke of the pen, all the while seated at your desk with your feet resting on top of said desk and blame it all on the infidels. Gladly, as would any other Jihadi. Obama's no different than any other Jihadi with the additional incentive, that he can blame the entire resulting carnage, with the copious help of his co conspirators and collaborators in the media, on the raping white racist Republicans.

There's a WEE bit of a problem with this advertising blitz. There's probably hours of footage of Obama repeatedly requesting a planned, phased-in, targeted set of budget cuts as an alternative to the sequester with conservative Republicans also on the record of refusing his request.

This is a Marketing 101 truism. Even the best, most clever, slickest ad campaign in the world won't succeed if it's based on a falsehood. It might work for a short period of time. But in the end, it will not only fail to convince the general population; it will backfire on the company.

Why does the GOP always have to learn the hard way? It certainly does not inspire confidence.

Edit to add:

"We made it clear that there would be these kinds of negative effects if Congress failed to take reasonable action to avert the sequester," press secretary Jay Carney said. "The fact is Congress had an opportunity, but Republicans made a choice, and this is a result of a choice they made to embrace sequester, as -- and I'm quoting Republicans -- a victory for the Tea Party and a home run."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/04/white-house-on-flight-delays-we-told-you-so-162440.html

Last edited:
When in the hell is Obama going to be President? When is he going to be a leader instead of a little child? When is he going to grow up and realize not everything is going to be his way. When do you think he will stop lying about the sequester and stop f..king with people's lives?

Of course it is all the minorities party fault. Never in the history of the Republic has the majority ever ran the country. My gosh the left has lost their collective minds.

Ummm...you do realize that it's Republicans doing the whining over the cuts they gleefully cheered?

Boy, you conservatives sure are a bunch of whiners. Time to grow a pair...man up...personal responsibility and all...fuck the FAA...gov't stooges........right?

Apparently republicans aren’t aware of the fact that Congress is responsible for appropriations, not the Executive.

So much for home ‘schooling.’

They're also not aware that across the board spending cuts (which they cheered or at least did nothing to stop) means cuts will be made across the board with no discrimination.

When in the hell is Obama going to be President? When is he going to be a leader instead of a little child? When is he going to grow up and realize not everything is going to be his way. When do you think he will stop lying about the sequester and stop f..king with people's lives?

Of course it is all the minorities party fault. Never in the history of the Republic has the majority ever ran the country. My gosh the left has lost their collective minds.

Ummm...you do realize that it's Republicans doing the whining over the cuts they gleefully cheered?

the only whiner I see is you, this is like the third thread by you on this same topic

It's like the other end of a opposite pole magnetic bookend.

The other end of the polar opposite bookend is when Republicans fought against (and RAILED against) the 2009 stimulus and then went and had their pictures taken and took credit for any and all money that ended up being spent in their districts on projects which the stimulus funded.

And here we are four years later and conservative Republicans are distancing themselves (THAT'S an understatement) from the sequester cuts they refused to prevent from taking place despite the fact that they had the chance and plenty of time within which to do so.

the only whiner I see is you, this is like the third thread by you on this same topic

I see you failed remedial math along with reading comprehension. This is the second thread. This one is about Republicans in general complaining about the cuts to the FAA; the first one was about FL gov Rick Scott complaining about the cuts to the FAA.

Whine on, whine on.

Tissue?

Would the Tsarnaev Brothers have jumped at the chance at killing 300 infidels with a stroke of the pen, all the while seated at your desk with your feet resting on top of said desk and blame it all on the infidels. Gladly, as would any other Jihadi. Obama's no different than any other Jihadi with the additional incentive, that he can blame the entire resulting carnage, with the copious help of his co conspirators and collaborators in the media, on the raping white racist Republicans.

Would you like some cheese, cracker with that whine??

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back