Trump Blames CDC and Obama for his COVID-19 FUBARs

I'm truly saddened that people like you exist in our World.
You bring negativity and hatred.
View attachment 312194
Yes...we've noticed that trumpanzees do that. It's pretty obvious.

It's pretty obvious you have serious mental issues. Cannot debate without throwing out pejoratives.

Mental issues? LoL!! :D

71124.jpg
Handsome eh?

I'm betting the last time you got laid was 1996 ;)

It's pretty obvious you have serious mental issues. Cannot debate without throwing out pejoratives.

71124.jpg
Handsome eh?

When I was 16? Oh my. Maybe the first time?

I am a father of two and they are 10 and 12 so your math is off. Not a surprise for a Leftist.

71124.jpg
Handsome eh?

I am a father of two and they are 10 and 12 so your math is off. Not a surprise for a Leftist.

Dope Springs Eternal! ;)

71124.jpg
Handsome eh?

Dope Springs Eternal! ;)
You seem upset? You OK?

71124.jpg
Handsome eh?

Dope Springs Eternal! ;)
You seem upset? You OK?

I am well thanks Azog - Awaiting the moment when the Trumpublican Party goes way of Whigs.

Perhaps REAL conservatives retake Precious?

If not, they're screwed, blued, and tattooed. :)

Handsome eh?

Dope Springs Eternal! ;)
You seem upset? You OK?

I am well thanks Azog - Awaiting the moment when the Trumpublican Party goes way of Whigs.

When BHO was POTUS my life was not significantly impacted. Same for DJT. Presidents have very little impact on my life. Not so for you. Sucks to be you.

Dope Springs Eternal! ;)
You seem upset? You OK?

When BHO was POTUS my life was not significantly impacted. Same for DJT. Presidents have very little impact on my life. Not so for you. Sucks to be you.

Hang on for a bit Lizard Alien Guy - Dear Leader HAS and WILL impact your life.

Ya just don't know it yet ;)

Dope Springs Eternal! ;)
You seem upset? You OK?

Hang on for a bit Lizard Alien Guy - Dear Leader HAS and WILL impact your life.

Ya just don't know it yet ;)
When you sober up we can resume our conversation

Watch Trump deal with this "crisis". Under Barry we lost thousands to the Swine flu. I guarantee you that the death toll for this pandemic will be a fraction of that because Trump is better at getting things done than Barack Obama ever was.

What you liberals think is going to be your ticket to getting clueless Joe Biden elected will end up being one more example of how effective Trump is when it comes to fixing things. When the Swine flue pandemic and this one are compared Trump is going to look like a stud and you on the left will be wailing about how it's not a fair contest.
Barry who? Goldwater is dead and Manilow doesn`t do politics. Have you any plans to grow up?
Bathhouse Barry. There's only one Bathhouse Barry

Forum List

Back