GOP at it again: saying no insurgency and that they were victims

StormAl

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2021
1620867492506.png
"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.
This again? Move on

There will be no moving on until the GOP congress critters who aided and betted the insurgency before, during, and after January 6th are in the dock as well.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

There was no insurgency. They were all unarmed, only a protester was murdered by a cop.

How do you do an insurgency without guns?

There was no insurgency. They were all unarmed, only a protester was murdered by a cop.

That is a lie. Yes, they were armed, as is well known. Babbitt was lured to her death by the mob leaders, who should be charged as instrumental in her death.

The solid majority do not believe your type of stories, and that is going to be made quite clear to you in 2022 and 2024.

1620868310690.png

It was an insurrection that saw it's culmination that day after months of support around the country from the armed traitors who were already inside the capitol building when they murdered an unarmed female protestor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If that's how Americans describe a "normal tourist visit" then no wonder American tourists are generally regarded so poorly by other countries.

BLM does it all the time. Over 100 days in Portland... Remember? No real gun problem there. Not really.

Now if your point is they treat the two differently... OK... I get your point. But it's hypocritical to criticize BLM and say what happened on the 6th is fine.

What Trump said right before it is fine... But what Waters said is wrong.

Bullshit. Trump is stupid for what he said, same was Waters. What happened on the 6th is just as wrong as what happened for 100 days in Portland.

And fuck anybody that describes themselves a Democrat or Republican that believes differently. Fuck'n hacks.

Many were armed with staffs, clubs and makeshift weapons improvised on the way in, but what does be armed have to do with it?
Insurgent
Cambridge: Someone who is fighting against the government in their own

Websters:
In`sur´gent

That is a lie. Yes, they were armed, as is well known. Babbitt was lured to her death by the mob leaders, who should be charged as instrumental in her death.

The solid majority do not believe your type of stories, and that is going to be made quite clear to you in 2022 and 2024.
How many guns were confiscated from the scene, lying asshole?

There was no stolen election, only the collective honor of the Trump right.

Were you there? If not, why not? Scared?

This again? Move on
This is a desperate deflection from the fact that we've entered Carter 2.0. He thinks no one is noticing the return of inflation, a gas crisis and the fact that the Middle East is burning.

Last edited:

ThisAgin2.jpg

This again? Move on
This is a desperate deflection from the fact that we've entered Carter 2.0. He thinks no one is noticing that the return of inflation, a gas crisis and the fact that the Middle East is burning.
It's a desperate troll from a sock puppet cocksucker, who's feeling his oats because the maudes refuse to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Anything you say jake.lol

Forum List

Back