GOP at it again: saying no insurgency and that they were victims

Watermark seal.....
So you aren't familiar with the watermark seal on the official ballots? Don't you read the news?
There is no "watermark seal" dumbass. On ANY of them. It's not a thing
It was all over the news after the election.
the fake news
I don't know what the fake news is, I don't watch the Clinton News Network.
Then show us that this "watermark seal" is a real thing.

A couple broken windows at the capital
Hey asshole...140 cops were hurt that day. Many ended up in the hospital.

A MAGArat woman was crushed to death.

5 people in total died that day and two cops ended up committing suicide in the days after

Fuck you and your "a couple windows" bullshit

Watermark seal.....
So you aren't familiar with the watermark seal on the official ballots? Don't you read the news?
the fake news
Good luck with that.
thumbsup.gif

5 people in total died that day and two cops ended up committing suicide in the days after

Not one murder took place on the 6th. Meanwhile, left wing riots were responsible for MANY murders, including what, like 30 murdered cops? Shut your bitch ass up.

Not one murder took place on the 6th. Meanwhile, left wing riots were responsible for MANY murders, including what, like 30 murdered cops? Shut your bitch ass up.
Get your mouth off Trump's member and go research your assertions and then come back tell us you are very uninformed.

Get your mouth off Trump's member and go research your assertions and then come back tell us you are very uninformed.
There is no need to research what all of us already know. No cops were murdered on the 6th. Meanwhile, MANY MANY cops were murdered by left wing rioters this past year.

Watermark seal.....
the fake news
Sidney Powell has the evidence.

Watermark seal.....
the fake news
LOLOL

Sydney Powell says only idiots believe her.

Watermark seal.....
the fake news
  1. www.huffpost.com › entry › sidney-powell-dominion-noSidney Powell Says 'No Reasonable Person' Would Believe Her ...

Mar 24, 2021 · Sidney Powell Says 'No Reasonable Person' Would Believe Her Election Fraud Lies Trump's campaign lawyer baselessly claimed that Dominion Voting Systems machines were rigged to weigh Biden votes more heavily than Trump votes.
  2. www.cnbc.com › 2021/03/23 › pro-trump-lawyer-sidneyPro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell says 'no reasonable person ...

Mar 23, 2021 · Lawyers for pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said that "no reasonable person" would believe that her false claims and conspiracy theories about the 2020 election were "truly statements of fact."
    • Video Duration: 4 min
    • Author: Kevin Breuninger
  3. www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2021Pro-Trump lawyer says ‘no reasonable person’ would believe ...

Mar 23, 2021 · Pro-Trump lawyer saysno reasonable person’ would believe her election lies This article is more than 1 month old Lawyers for Sidney Powell argued conspiracies she laid out constituted ...
  4. www.cnn.com › 2021/03/22 › politicsSidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable ...

Mar 22, 2021 · Right-wing lawyer Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that reasonable people wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.
  5. www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trumpSidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't ...

Mar 23, 2021 · Ex-Trump attorney Sidney Powell's weekslong campaign to invalidate the results of the 2020 election was not based in fact, her lawyers said Monday. “No reasonable person would conclude that the ...
    • Video Duration: 38 sec
    • Author: Jane C. Timm
  6. www.yahoo.com › entertainment › sidney-powell-saysSidney Powell Says ‘No Reasonable Person’ Should Have ...

Mar 22, 2021 · Read original story Sidney Powell SaysNo Reasonable Person’ Should Have Believed Her Dominion Falsehoods At TheWrap. Sidney Powell, a former lawyer for Donald Trump, is moving to dismiss the ...
  7. reason.com › 2021/03/23 › sidney-powell-says-shesSidney Powell Says She’s Not Guilty of Defamation Because ‘No ...

Mar 23, 2021 · Sidney Powell Says She's Not Guilty of Defamation Because 'No Reasonable Person' Would Have Believed Her 'Outlandish' Election Conspiracy Theory ... Her legal case against defamation is to argue ...
  8. www.breitbart.com › politics › 2021/03/24Sidney Powell's Defense: 'No Reasonable Person' Would Have ...

Mar 24, 2021 · First, let me be clear: any suggestion that “no reasonable person” would believe Ms. Powell or her comments on the election is false. The language these reports referred to is a legal standard adopted by the courts to determine whether statements qualify as opinions which are exempt from defamation liability.
  9. www.cleveland.com › nation › 2021Ex-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell argues ‘no reasonable person ...

Mar 23, 2021 · Sidney Powell, then a lawyer for President Donald Trump, speaks on Nov. 19, 2020, during a news conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.

Will Republicans try to designate January 6 as an official National Tourists Day at the Capitol? Whoopee, another holiday.

Still waiting for your proof of a "stolen election". When will you provide it?
The recount is going on in Arizona. Looks like the found the fraudulent ballots that didn't have the official watermark seal.
There is no 'found' evidence of fraud in the fraudit.
If the election were as honest as you lefties insist, you'd welcome the chance to prove it and put America's mind at ease.
If you were "as honest as you lefties", then you would know that SCOTUS, more than 60 courts, 50 state election commissions, and 81 million people say it was fair, Daveman.
The majority used to say slavery was good, too.

Did that make it so?
Your head is hurting if you lead with that logic. :)
My head is fine. And you know nothing of logic. You're a leftist; you operate solely on emotion.

The recount is going on in Arizona. Looks like the found the fraudulent ballots that didn't have the official watermark seal.
If the election were as honest as you lefties insist, you'd welcome the chance to prove it and put America's mind at ease.
If you were "as honest as you lefties", then you would know that SCOTUS, more than 60 courts, 50 state election commissions, and 81 million people say it was fair, Daveman.

Did that make it so?
My head is fine. And you know nothing of logic. You're a leftist; you operate solely on emotion.
Says Mr. Emotional, revealing his failure to understand logic. A clean sweep in SCOTUS, the courts, and the state election commissions plus 81 million say you are wrong.

Your logic of 'nuh uh' does not cut it.

Did that make it so?
Says Mr. Emotional, revealing his failure to understand logic. A clean sweep in SCOTUS, the courts, and the state election commissions plus 81 million say you are wrong.

Your logic of 'nuh uh' does not cut it.
So, you're on record as saying the majority cannot be wrong.

Sorry, Democrat Boi, you're not allowed to own black people any more. Republicans put a stop to that.

You silly, those are your words. You are foolishly speaking in an absolute (all matters), when I am talking about a specific event in our time and space ~ the lawful and democratic election of Biden.

You silly, those are your words. You are foolishly speaking in an absolute (all matters), when I am talking about a specific event in our time and space ~ the lawful and democratic election of Biden.
Uh huh. So you're entitled to me believing you because it'll hurt your feelings if I don't.

How do you think that's going to work out for you, Fakey?

If that's how Americans describe a "normal tourist visit" then no wonder American tourists are generally regarded so poorly by other countries.
yessss! Many European countries dis American tourists.

Yet they still accept the $$ tourists bring to their countries.

hypocrites

If that's how Americans describe a "normal tourist visit" then no wonder American tourists are generally regarded so poorly by other countries.
yessss! Many European countries dis American tourists.

Yet they still accept the $$ tourists bring to their countries.

hypocrites
There's hypocrisy everywhere.
That's just business.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.

Will Republicans try to designate January 6 as an official National Tourists Day at the Capitol? Whoopee, another holiday.
u7n3xd97ne071.png

Forum List

Back