GOP at it again: saying no insurgency and that they were victims

While FBI clerks are charged with the seemingly never ending search for criminal trespass suspects, the rest of the Country waits for the indictment of the governor of New York who was responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home residents and the subsequent coverup.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.
This again? Move on
This is a desperate deflection from the fact that we've entered Carter 2.0. He thinks no one is noticing that the return of inflation, a gas crisis and the fact that the Middle East is burning.
It's a desperate troll from a sock puppet cocksucker, who's feeling his oates because the maudes refuse to do anything about it.
Well at least he's no longer pretending to be a Republican.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.
If that's how Americans describe a "normal tourist visit" then no wonder American tourists are generally regarded so poorly by other countries.
yea until they need their money .....

If that's how Americans describe a "normal tourist visit" then no wonder American tourists are generally regarded so poorly by other countries.
Not even then

The DOJ certainly recognizes it as such, as do all clear thinking Americans.

Not even then
yea right....like i believe that....

Why do Dems always gloss over the part about the stolen election?
... because there was none, as the voters in 2022 and 2024 are going to remind you.
Dream on dear boy. LMAO

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I doubt a Dem could get elected to ride the back of a garbage truck.
You are fooling yourself bigly, and I ask that you keep doing that.
No. You are lying to yourself bigly. Biden has made a mess which someone else, will have to clean up. He has 3 and a half years to make a bigger mess and he will.

Keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

Still waiting for your proof of a "stolen election". When will you provide it?
The recount is going on in Arizona. Looks like the found the fraudulent ballots that didn't have the official watermark seal.
There is no 'found' evidence of fraud in the fraudit.
If the election were as honest as you lefties insist, you'd welcome the chance to prove it and put America's mind at ease.

The recount is going on in Arizona. Looks like the found the fraudulent ballots that didn't have the official watermark seal.
If the election were as honest as you lefties insist, you'd welcome the chance to prove it and put America's mind at ease.
If you were "as honest as you lefties", then you would know that SCOTUS, more than 60 courts, 50 state election commissions, and 81 million people say it was fair, Daveman.

If you were "as honest as you lefties", then you would know that SCOTUS, more than 60 courts, 50 state election commissions, and 81 million people say it was fair, Daveman.
The majority used to say slavery was good, too.

Did that make it so?

Forum List

Back