GOP at it again: saying no insurgency and that they were victims

Still waiting for your proof of a "stolen election". When will you provide it?
The recount is going on in Arizona. Looks like the found the fraudulent ballots that didn't have the official watermark seal.
There is no 'found' evidence of fraud in the fraudit.
If the election were as honest as you lefties insist, you'd welcome the chance to prove it and put America's mind at ease.
If you were "as honest as you lefties", then you would know that SCOTUS, more than 60 courts, 50 state election commissions, and 81 million people say it was fair, Daveman.
The majority used to say slavery was good, too.

Did that make it so?
Your head is hurting if you lead with that logic. :)

Why do Dems always gloss over the part about the stolen election?
... because there was none, as the voters in 2022 and 2024 are going to remind you.
So you're going to steal those elections too?
Lenny, little buddy, you lost square and fair. Don't ever doubt it.

I went to bed on election night at about 2AM. Trump was cruising toward reelection. They had stopped counting in many battleground states. I woke up at 6 AM to find Biden ahead and looking like he would win. How do you explain that?

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.
Insurrection Day will live on in infamy. No amount of rightwing lies will ever fix that.

Why do Dems always gloss over the part about the stolen election?
... because there was none, as the voters in 2022 and 2024 are going to remind you.
So you're going to steal those elections too?
Lenny, little buddy, you lost square and fair. Don't ever doubt it.

I went to bed on election night at about 2AM. Trump was cruising toward reelection. They had stopped counting in many battleground states. I woke up at 6 AM to find Biden ahead and looking like he would win. How do you explain that?
That's explained by states which don't allow counting mail-in ballots until election day. Some, not even until the polls close on election day. Combined with record numbers of mail-in ballots.

As far as many battleground states stopping counting -- that's just another rightarded lie.

The recount is going on in Arizona. Looks like the found the fraudulent ballots that didn't have the official watermark seal.
Watermark seal.....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

There is no 'found' evidence of fraud in the fraudit.
If the election were as honest as you lefties insist, you'd welcome the chance to prove it and put America's mind at ease.
If you were "as honest as you lefties", then you would know that SCOTUS, more than 60 courts, 50 state election commissions, and 81 million people say it was fair, Daveman.
Along with Trump's own government.

Rightards gotta tard.

Watermark seal.....
So you aren't familiar with the watermark seal on the official ballots? Don't you read the news?
Sorry, I don't read your bizarre rightwingnut fake news.

View attachment 488888"During a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday discussing what went wrong in police preparation for the Jan. 6 riot, and what the Trump administration did or did not do to quell the violence, Republican lawmakers tried to paint themselves as victims."

“Let me clear: There was no insurrection,” Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) falsely claimed during Wednesday’s hearing. “And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.”

Clyde went on to defend those who stormed the Capitol building, saying video of the day’s violence looked to him like “a normal tourist visit.”

Clyde, as we all know, is lying. He should be arrested for aiding and abetting sedition after the fact. Pelosi's Congress should unseat him and sent home. The 140 or more injured Capitol LEO would support that.

Biden's very good job approval numbers indicate that the solid majority of America pisses on such GOP falsehoods.
There was no insurgency. They were all unarmed, only a protester was murdered by a cop.

How do you do an insurgency without guns?
That is a lie. Yes, they were armed, as is well known. Babbitt was lured to her death by the mob leaders, who should be charged as instrumental in her death.

The solid majority do not believe your type of stories, and that is going to be made quite clear to you in 2022 and 2024.
How many guns were confiscated from the scene, lying asshole?
That's easy. None. Not one of the Trump supporters were armed.

I guess this shouldn't be surprising, but I have to admit I am a bit.

How do they deny something that is so profoundly obvious and provable?

The attackers themselves took so much of the footage.

There is nothing good or funny about this. This is seriously disturbing.

That's explained by states which don't allow counting mail-in ballots until election day. Some, not even until the polls close on election day. Combined with record numbers of mail-in ballots.
Anyone paying attention knew that the in person election day vote was going to favor the Orange Idiot and that the mail in and early voting ballots were going to be counted later and favor Biden.

We made note of it on this very board...well in advance of the election

What is worse, a couple hours of right wing insurrection, or an entire year of left wing insurrection that unlike the right wing riot includes MANY murders and the destruction of thousands of small businesses, plus all that fucking looting? Whats worse?

There will be no moving on until the GOP congress critters who aided and betted the insurgency before, during, and after January 6th are in the dock as well.
A couple broken windows at the capital vs democrats destroying entire cities. Your priorities are embarrassingly hypocritical. Your level of hypocrisy requires an extremely low IQ. How fucking stupid must you be to bitch about Jan 6th after a year and a half of left wing riots? Youre still rioting for Christ sake. :laugh:

Forum List

Back