Goodell Makes Move Sure to Upset Football Fans

It's two minutes of a few guys not standing up.

Don't be such a snowflake.

Other countries don't put up with that shit.

Whether the country is free or communist, Christian or Hindu, good or bad.- people stand for the national anthem at the Olympics and elsewhere in sports.

Why are Americans considered to be such reprobates compared to the people of Canada, Mexico, UK, Belarus, Upper Volta, North Korea and Zimbabwe?

Further, when the NFL plays games in England, and if some of the American players decide to protest against the UK by taking a knee because of the way they treated Wat Tyler during the Deplorables Revolt or some other reason, will that be allowed too?

I thought the ability to do this is what makes America special.

So in your view, Europe, Canada, Mexico, etc.- none of those countries are free?

I'm not interested in your attempt to put words in my mouth.

We have a Constitutionally acknowledged right to protest. I support the Constitution.

peacefully assemble and petition government, not block traffic and fuck over your fellow citizens.

Peaceful protest didn't work. It could have but people like you and the president condemned it.

So then it's on to the next.

Umm.. in this current manifestation the violence happened at the START of the protests, and gradually went more peaceful, not the other way around.

Most of the looting was early on, then came the vandalism and the Molotov cocktails thrown at police, only now are the protests less violent.

Dismissed. You knew what I was saying.

Lol, I called you out and you run off like a bitchy little shit-zu, lol

And as for the "protest" it was one form, doing something during the anthem that people found disrespectful. Thus they did not get the message, because the method of getting the message across pissed them off.

Kapernick should have then tried something else to get his point across, but he was to fucking stubborn and full of himself to get it.

The cop/pig socks didn't help either.

No. No one has to get your approval (or the president's) for how they peacefully protest.

Trump gives a Rose Garden speech about supporting peaceful protest and in the background you can hear the gas canisters going off, running off peaceful protesters.

It's not about approval, it's about getting people to LISTEN. The object is to get your message across, not HOW you get your message across, and that's what happened to Kapernick, it became about the method and not the message.

Sorry, but I refuse to listen to people who try to fuck with the anthem and the flag. That is MY choice.

First, those were just smoke canisters, 2nd, during that protest police claimed objects were being thrown at them.

Peaceful?

It wasn't the means. It was because he was black.

If Kaepernick were white, they would have kicked him out of the league immediately. Remember the conniption that libs had when white ballplayer John Rocker had complaints about the fans? They wanted him removed from the game

Some did but I think the bigger issue was with his team mates.

He wasn't removed. No President called for him to be fired. No President called him names like a petulant 12 year old.

Whether the country is free or communist, Christian or Hindu, good or bad.- people stand for the national anthem at the Olympics and elsewhere in sports.

Why are Americans considered to be such reprobates compared to the people of Canada, Mexico, UK, Belarus, Upper Volta, North Korea and Zimbabwe?

Further, when the NFL plays games in England, and if some of the American players decide to protest against the UK by taking a knee because of the way they treated Wat Tyler during the Deplorables Revolt or some other reason, will that be allowed too?

So in your view, Europe, Canada, Mexico, etc.- none of those countries are free?

We have a Constitutionally acknowledged right to protest. I support the Constitution.

peacefully assemble and petition government, not block traffic and fuck over your fellow citizens.

Peaceful protest didn't work. It could have but people like you and the president condemned it.

Umm.. in this current manifestation the violence happened at the START of the protests, and gradually went more peaceful, not the other way around.

Most of the looting was early on, then came the vandalism and the Molotov cocktails thrown at police, only now are the protests less violent.

And as for the "protest" it was one form, doing something during the anthem that people found disrespectful. Thus they did not get the message, because the method of getting the message across pissed them off.

Kapernick should have then tried something else to get his point across, but he was to fucking stubborn and full of himself to get it.

No. No one has to get your approval (or the president's) for how they peacefully protest.

Trump gives a Rose Garden speech about supporting peaceful protest and in the background you can hear the gas canisters going off, running off peaceful protesters.

It's not about approval, it's about getting people to LISTEN. The object is to get your message across, not HOW you get your message across, and that's what happened to Kapernick, it became about the method and not the message.

Sorry, but I refuse to listen to people who try to fuck with the anthem and the flag. That is MY choice.

First, those were just smoke canisters, 2nd, during that protest police claimed objects were being thrown at them.

Peaceful?

Lol Kapernick is barely black. He could pass as Hispanic or maybe Indian if he wanted to.

It was about the method, but again, he was too full of himself to realize the message wasn't getting out the way he wanted it.

I get it. You wanted Trump to tear gas the locker rooms.

Wow, is argumentum ad absurdum all you got?

Pathetic.

No, I finally have some real progress.

Peaceful?

Lol Kapernick is barely black. He could pass as Hispanic or maybe Indian if he wanted to.

It was about the method, but again, he was too full of himself to realize the message wasn't getting out the way he wanted it.

I get it. You wanted Trump to tear gas the locker rooms.

Wow, is argumentum ad absurdum all you got?

Pathetic.

No, I finally have some real progress.

What progress?

Peaceful?

If Kaepernick were white, they would have kicked him out of the league immediately. Remember the conniption that libs had when white ballplayer John Rocker had complaints about the fans? They wanted him removed from the game

He wasn't removed. No President called for him to be fired. No President called him names like a petulant 12 year old.

Because he didn't do his stupid shit during the Anthem.

Why can't you get that across your room temperature IQ head?

Peaceful?

I understand it was just an excuse. It didn't matter what he did. You (and others) wanted him to protest in a closet somewhere.

Peaceful?

I understand it was just an excuse. It didn't matter what he did. You (and others) wanted him to protest in a closet somewhere.

He could have said something in the post game interview, he's a QB he always gets that time. he could have asked the 49er's for some TV time during commercials. He could have gotten someone else to pay for some TV time during commercials.
He could have done the Black Power fist thing while running into the stadium.

Plenty of other options, non of which would have pissed people off as much as doing it during the Anthem.

Peaceful?

He could have said something in the post game interview, he's a QB he always gets that time. he could have asked the 49er's for some TV time during commercials. He could have gotten someone else to pay for some TV time during commercials.

Plenty of other options, non of which would have pissed people off as much as doing it during the Anthem.

Yes it would have. His Nike commercial pissed people off also.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

Again, you are making the same mistake he did, assuming your view is the same view as the target population.

Hubris, arrogance, whatever you want to call it.

Awesome. You guys bitch about "chicoms" and make up lies about Joe Biden's "Chinese connections" but you want to be more authoritarian, like them.

You don't have a clue just how fucking dumb you are, do you?

It is.

The problem is that republican inbreeding has gotten so bad that most of them are already "special".

This has nothing to do with the Constitution. We are talking about private events, not the government cracking down on dissent.
Well that's a lie. You were just hinting that's exactly what you wanted.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

Again, you are making the same mistake he did, assuming your view is the same view as the target population.

You don't Target those who agree with you.

The entire "disrespect" thing was even bogus. Kneeling is not disrespectful. You kneel before the cross. You kneel to ask ones hand in marriage. You kneel when you meet the King.

People wanted to say something else but had to use "disrespectful".

Peaceful?

Not this person.

The entire "disrespect" thing was even bogus. Kneeling is not disrespectful. You kneel before the cross. You kneel to ask ones hand in marriage. You kneel when you meet the King.

He meant it as a method of protest, not respect. In this case it was, and intentionally so.

You target those who disagree with you, but if you want to get your message across, it helps to use a method that doesn't make people want to ignore you.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

He meant it as a method of protest, not respect. In this case it was, and intentionally so.

You target those who disagree with you, but if you want to get your message across, it helps to use a method that doesn't make people want to ignore you.

He clearly and often stated that he was not being disrespectful. As I note, it was obvious as kneeling is not disrespectful. It's the opposite.

If he had turned his back maybe a point could be made. He didnt.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

He clearly and often stated that he was not being disrespectful. As I note, it was obvious as kneeling is not disrespectful. It's the opposite.

What he said or intended doesn't mean jack shit to what people perceive. It's amazing that both he and you refuse to understand that.

during the anthem you stand, you take off your hat, you sing along or just keep quiet. That's what people expect.

maybe some cheering, maybe some drunk idiot yells out "LETS GO TEAM X" but usually that person is hissed at. But that isn't planned, that isn't programatic.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

Veterans saw it differently. They saw it as the height of disrespect, and that's why Mr. Kaepernick got heat for a while.

The (NFL) Negro Felon Leage has fucked themselves big time. I’m a lifelong fan and will not tune in for anything NFL going forward.

They don't want you as a fan anyhow, as you are insufficiently "woke".

The NFL's hope is that you will do something else during autumn Sunday afternoons, and make room for new, more sophisticated Liberal fans.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

What he said or intended doesn't mean jack shit to what people perceive. It's amazing that both he and you refuse to understand that.

during the anthem you stand, you take off your hat, you sing along or just keep quiet. That's what people expect.

maybe some cheering, maybe some drunk idiot yells out "LETS GO TEAM X" but usually that person is hissed at. But that isn't planned, that isn't programatic.

People (in too large of numbers) expect the black guy to just keep quiet.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

Veterans saw it differently. They saw it as the height of disrespect, and that's why Mr. Kaepernick got heat for a while.

Many who supported him are veterans.

Peaceful?

Not this person.

People (in too large of numbers) expect the black guy to just keep quiet.

I gave several examples of other ways he could have tried to get his message across.

And again, he's barely black. He's closer to my skin complexion than he is to Wesley Snipes.

And that dude is Black Black.

Forum List

Back