Goodell Makes Move Sure to Upset Football Fans

It's two minutes of a few guys not standing up.

Don't be such a snowflake.

Other countries don't put up with that shit.

Whether the country is free or communist, Christian or Hindu, good or bad.- people stand for the national anthem at the Olympics and elsewhere in sports.

Why are Americans considered to be such reprobates compared to the people of Canada, Mexico, UK, Belarus, Upper Volta, North Korea and Zimbabwe?

Further, when the NFL plays games in England, and if some of the American players decide to protest against the UK by taking a knee because of the way they treated Wat Tyler during the Deplorables Revolt or some other reason, will that be allowed too?

I thought the ability to do this is what makes America special.

So in your view, Europe, Canada, Mexico, etc.- none of those countries are free?

I'm not interested in your attempt to put words in my mouth.

We have a Constitutionally acknowledged right to protest. I support the Constitution.
Protest on your own time.

Lol........it's not your place to tell anyone when they can protest.
It is when the air time is being paid for by his employers, fool.

Go in to work (if you even have a job) wearing a rebel flag t-shirt or tie, then screech "FREE SPEECH!!" when your employers tell you to take it off.

Tell us how long you last at that job, oh dour defender of the Constitution.

It's not about approval, it's about getting people to LISTEN. The object is to get your message across, not HOW you get your message across, and that's what happened to Kapernick, it became about the method and not the message.

Sorry, but I refuse to listen to people who try to fuck with the anthem and the flag. That is MY choice.

First, those were just smoke canisters, 2nd, during that protest police claimed objects were being thrown at them.

Peaceful?
It's not even about the anthem or flag for me....Colon couldn't draw flies for an audience if he were to give his worthless opinion on his own time, so he expresses himself in the most ostentatious ways on the time of his employers, then acts as though he has a right to be heard through their media presence.

In a way, he's stealing from his employers.

For me it was doing it during the anthem. People doing any form of protest during that make me not want to listen to them.

Don't. Millions of other are.

Whether the country is free or communist, Christian or Hindu, good or bad.- people stand for the national anthem at the Olympics and elsewhere in sports.

Why are Americans considered to be such reprobates compared to the people of Canada, Mexico, UK, Belarus, Upper Volta, North Korea and Zimbabwe?

Further, when the NFL plays games in England, and if some of the American players decide to protest against the UK by taking a knee because of the way they treated Wat Tyler during the Deplorables Revolt or some other reason, will that be allowed too?

So in your view, Europe, Canada, Mexico, etc.- none of those countries are free?

We have a Constitutionally acknowledged right to protest. I support the Constitution.

Go in to work (if you even have a job) wearing a rebel flag t-shirt or tie, then screech "FREE SPEECH!!" when your employers tell you to take it off.

Are you his employer? If not it's none of your business.

I noted this before. There have been many police officers willing to kneel with the protesters.

Are you advocating they get fired for protesting on the job?

It's not about approval, it's about getting people to LISTEN. The object is to get your message across, not HOW you get your message across, and that's what happened to Kapernick, it became about the method and not the message.

Sorry, but I refuse to listen to people who try to fuck with the anthem and the flag. That is MY choice.

First, those were just smoke canisters, 2nd, during that protest police claimed objects were being thrown at them.

Peaceful?
It's not even about the anthem or flag for me....Colon couldn't draw flies for an audience if he were to give his worthless opinion on his own time, so he expresses himself in the most ostentatious ways on the time of his employers, then acts as though he has a right to be heard through their media presence.

For me it was doing it during the anthem. People doing any form of protest during that make me not want to listen to them.

It's just that simple, and no explanation of why I should change my mind over it is going to work on me.
An that's your prerogative as a customer of the NFL's product.

I'm just 'splaining how I feel about it, in a reasoned approach that has nothing to do with the flag or the anthem...Colon neither owns the team he was playing on, nor pays for the air time he's consuming with his "protest", and is therefore basically stealing from his employers.

Peaceful?

And millions agree with me. If he truly cared about the message instead of his own ego he would have adjusted the method of delivery.

A probably not worn the cop/pig socks.

How much longer will the NFL last if they don't replace Goodell?

---NFL's Roger Goodell Now Says: 'We Were Wrong' About the Anthem Protests...and Trump Responds---

No real American should look up to these racist anti-American assholes,

How much longer will the NFL last if they don't replace Goodell?

---NFL's Roger Goodell Now Says: 'We Were Wrong' About the Anthem Protests...and Trump Responds---

He's right. They were wrong about the protests.
Or do you prefer whats going on now?
Hmmm?

I would prefers players that don't openly disrespect the fans and the Nation.

Any sport that can't do that, is a sport that can do without my money.

I noted this before. There have been many police officers willing to kneel with the protesters.

Funny how all you liberoidal freaks are all for "MUH PRIVATE CORPORATION!" when Fascitbook, Twaffler, and Google censor speech, but suddenly Colon has a right to steal the NFL's and the team owners time and venues to air his petty grievances.

If y'all didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Peaceful?

And millions agree with me. If he truly cared about the message instead of his own ego he would have adjusted the method of delivery.

Sorry, sometimes doing the right thing takes time. You can bet this season there are going to be many kneeling and the NFL is going to be fully supportive.

You conservatives should stop watching the news and reading press releases or you won’t be able to transact with anyone. Every company on the planet is coming out in support of BLM.

That a bad idea is widespread, doesn't make it not a bad idea.

Your thinking is the type of think of Good Germans who kept their head down, during the Holocaust.

Funny how all you liberoidal freaks are all for "MUH PRIVATE CORPORATION!" when Fascitbook, Twaffler, and Google censor speech, but suddenly Colon has a right to steal the NFL's and the team owners time and venues to air his petty grievances.

Up to the NFL, not you.

Peaceful?

It's just that simple, and no explanation of why I should change my mind over it is going to work on me.

I'm just 'splaining how I feel about it, in a reasoned approach that has nothing to do with the flag or the anthem...Colon neither owns the team he was playing on, nor pays for the air time he's consuming with his "protest", and is therefore basically stealing from his employers.

Well not anymore, evidently the NFL is going to let the players go nutty during the anthem.

I hope they are ready for the law on unanticipated consequences. Now you will have people cheering and booing the actions of the players in the stands, drinking people in large numbers....

I expect fights to break out.

Peaceful?

Well not anymore, evidently the NFL is going to let the players go nutty during the anthem.

I hope they are ready for the law on unanticipated consequences. Now you will have people cheering and booing the actions of the players in the stands, drinking people in large numbers....

Very few will boo. It's no longer cool to be a racist.

Peaceful?

Sorry, sometimes doing the right thing takes time. You can bet this season there are going to be many kneeling and the NFL is going to be fully supportive.

The right thing is subjective in this case. Sorry, but politicizing the anthem is wrong. This will just move the fight over to the stands, people will get into altercations over support and opposition to it.

Peaceful?

Very few will boo. It's no longer cool to be a racist.

If the both teams do it over and over?

In Philly booing will be the least of their concerns.

Peaceful?

The right thing is subjective. Sorry, but politicizing the anthem is wrong. This will just move the fight over to the stands, people will get into altercations over support and opposition to it.

You see it as politicizing. That's sad.

Up to the NFL, not you.
Your double standards aren't up to the NFL.

Up to the NFL, not you.
Your double standards aren't up to the NFL.

The NFL has the right to take action just like any other company. You are just mad that they didn't and aren't going to.

People then have the right to act accordingly. Turn your TV off.

Peaceful?

The right thing is subjective. Sorry, but politicizing the anthem is wrong. This will just move the fight over to the stands, people will get into altercations over support and opposition to it.

It's reality.

Peaceful?

It's reality.

Then it's sad that there is a segment of politics not interested in a just justice system.

Forum List

Back