Washington Commanders Fine Their Head Coach For Comparing Jan 6th With The George Floyd Riots And BLM

The left is terrified of free speech

The Right are just as bad! You aren't allowed to speak up against them at all! Instant traitor to the country! Both sides eat their young & old no matter their age or political persuasion! It's been that way for decades, we just keep imagining something like free speech is permissible in this country! The problem is the court of public opinion! The Judiciary can only save people when a case is brought forth! Social Media can destroy a persons reputation in minutes! That's on all of us to allow it! :rolleyes: :itsok::eek::stir:

Last edited:
The Right are just as bad! You aren't allowed to speak up against them at all! Instant traitor to the country! Both sides eat their young & old no matter their age or political persuasion! It's been that way for decades, we just keep imagining something like free speech is permissible in this country! The problem is the court of public opinion! The Judiciary can only save people when a case is brought forth! Social Media can destroy a persons reputation in minutes! That's on all of us to allow it! :rolleyes: :itsok::eek::stir:
The left controls 90% of the media

So free speech is only threatened from liberals

The comparisons are among the dumbest things you guys have ever done in the area of "whataboutisms".
As a lib you can quibble with Del Rio

But Del Rio is not allowed to disagree with you and the bling thundering lib herd

Foxsnews is middle left at best

Oh please! I don't watch them anymore, but up until last year they were still performing fellatio on Trump! He could do no wrong and for some reason actually have to endure his ire if they so much as concede a single point in opposition of his commentary! :itsok: :eek::stir::rolleyes:

Oh please! I don't watch them anymore, but up until last year they were still performing fellatio on Trump! He could do no wrong and for some reason actually have to endure his ire if they so much as concede a single point in opposition of his commentary! :itsok: :eek::stir::rolleyes:
One Planet one people ? Oh Please!

You saying FOX News & conservative radio only makes up 10% of the Media? You poor babies! Bull$#!t! :rolleyes:
Yes, Fox News is small compared to the lib news media

Then there is social media, Twitter, Facebook, and Google which are entirely ruled by liberals

President Trump was offended by the kneeling, no doubt about it.

But so was Vice President Pence who left a game in Indianapolis after players showed that disrespect to our nation's Middle Class by kneeling.
A lot of people were offended by the kneeling players. Some I know quit watching pro football.

Yes, Fox News is small compared to the lib news media

Then there is social media, Twitter, Facebook, and Google which are entirely ruled by liberals

So Trump went to Twitter so he could bore the Dems & Liberals to death throughout the day and night? And friends scold me for thinking of IQ's when it comes to choices made by people with such logic! Twitter is where conservatives got their marching orders to undermine every institution we hold dear! Unfortunately it took voting for an octogeneric to bring back order after Republicans tried to overthrow our Democracy and Gov't! There are some people in this world just about irredeemable! :dunno: :itsok::eek::stir::rolleyes:

So Trump went to Twitter so he could bore the Dems & Liberals to death throughout the day and night? And friends scold me for thinking of IQ's when it comes to choices made by people with such logic! Twitter is where conservatives got their marching orders to undermine every institution we hold dear! Unfortunately it took voting for an octogeneric to bring back order after Republicans tried to overthrow our Democracy and Gov't! There are some people in this world just about irredeemable! :dunno: :itsok::eek::stir::rolleyes:
I have no idea what you are trying to say

Trump was bery effective on Twitter and thats why libs banned him

(1) The BLM riots were a violent reaction to a perceived atrocity against an individual, which was in turn seen as part of a pattern of atrocities against an entire race of people. (This is all bullshit, but who's counting? There are many times more police killed by Blacks than vice versa).

(2) The BLM/Geo.Floyd riots resulted in dozens of deaths, countless injuries, more than a billion dollars in property damage, including considerable damage to representatives of government and government property. All of this was inflicted on INNOCENT, UNINVOLVED people and their property. There is no such thing as "social justice." There is JUSTICE. Period. Fucking up one innocent person to retaliate against some other guilty person - who was being dealt with appropriately - is bullshit.

(3) The 1/6 riots were a violent reaction to a perceived electoral atrocity against HALF THE COUNTRY(!). While the 1/6 damage was considerable, the rioters caused ZERO deaths, a couple million in property damage, and scores of relatively minor injuries against law enforcement and other personnel

(4) The hyperbole, exaggerations, and outright LIES about the 1/6 riots have been a greater atrocity than any damage that the rioters caused. The psychotic slanders, and prosecution/persecution of those involved, involving endless incarcerations without bond, solitary confinement, inflated charges, and harassment of people even remotely involved is UNPRECEDENTED in U.S. history; it would take DECADES for the FBI and DoJ to recover their destroyed reputations in the American consciousness. In fact, the very idea of an unarmed attempt to overthrow the Government is preposterous and false, and yet it is repeated endlessly by Leftists across the spectrum of Government and Media.

(5) At least ninety-five percent of NFL revenues are derived from WHITE PEOPLE, mainly "conservative" men. This includes the butts in the seats, those watching on television, and the executives who pay grotesque amounts of money for the privilege of hawking their services and products during NFL games.

(6) If every player of Black African ancestry decided to boycott the league, it would recover in about fifteen minutes. There would still be competitive games to watch, but no ridiculous victory dances when someone does something well.

(7) The relatively recent trend of "canceling" and punishing employees who say impolitic things on their own time is not a helpful development. I sincerely wish SOMEONE - in this case, the owner of the team or the head coach - would say, "He is entitled to his opinion, and that's his business." End of comment. Privately tell him to be a little more discrete.

(8) I didn't give a shit about Football, generally, or the NFL even before the wokeness cancer hit it, so my thoughts aren't worth much. I admit it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back