Goodell Makes Move Sure to Upset Football Fans

It's not about approval, it's about getting people to LISTEN. The object is to get your message across, not HOW you get your message across, and that's what happened to Kapernick, it became about the method and not the message.

Sorry, but I refuse to listen to people who try to fuck with the anthem and the flag. That is MY choice.

First, those were just smoke canisters, 2nd, during that protest police claimed objects were being thrown at them.

Peaceful?
It's not even about the anthem or flag for me....Colon couldn't draw flies for an audience if he were to give his worthless opinion on his own time, so he expresses himself in the most ostentatious ways on the time of his employers, then acts as though he has a right to be heard through their media presence.

In a way, he's stealing from his employers.

For me it was doing it during the anthem. People doing any form of protest during that make me not want to listen to them.

Don't. Millions of other are.

And millions agree with me. If he truly cared about the message instead of his own ego he would have adjusted the method of delivery.

A probably not worn the cop/pig socks.

Sorry, sometimes doing the right thing takes time. You can bet this season there are going to be many kneeling and the NFL is going to be fully supportive.

The right thing is subjective. Sorry, but politicizing the anthem is wrong. This will just move the fight over to the stands, people will get into altercations over support and opposition to it.

You see it as politicizing. That's sad.

It's reality.

Then it's sad that there is a segment of politics not interested in a just justice system.

Define a "just justice system". What you are saying is useless buzz phrasing.

It's two minutes of a few guys not standing up.

Don't be such a snowflake.

Other countries don't put up with that shit.

Whether the country is free or communist, Christian or Hindu, good or bad.- people stand for the national anthem at the Olympics and elsewhere in sports.

Why are Americans considered to be such reprobates compared to the people of Canada, Mexico, UK, Belarus, Upper Volta, North Korea and Zimbabwe?

Further, when the NFL plays games in England, and if some of the American players decide to protest against the UK by taking a knee because of the way they treated Wat Tyler during the Deplorables Revolt or some other reason, will that be allowed too?

I thought the ability to do this is what makes America special.

So in your view, Europe, Canada, Mexico, etc.- none of those countries are free?

I'm not interested in your attempt to put words in my mouth.

We have a Constitutionally acknowledged right to protest. I support the Constitution.
Protest on your own time.

Lol........it's not your place to tell anyone when they can protest.
It is when the air time is being paid for by his employers, fool.

Go in to work (if you even have a job) wearing a rebel flag t-shirt or tie, then screech "FREE SPEECH!!" when your employers tell you to take it off.

Tell us how long you last at that job, oh dour defender of the Constitution.

Are you his employer? If not it's none of your business.

I noted this before. There have been many police officers willing to kneel with the protesters.

Are you advocating they get fired for protesting on the job?
Funny how all you liberoidal freaks are all for "MUH PRIVATE CORPORATION!" when Fascitbook, Twaffler, and Google censor speech, but suddenly Colon has a right to steal the NFL's and the team owners time and venues to air his petty grievances.

If y'all didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Up to the NFL, not you.
Your double standards aren't up to the NFL.

The NFL has the right to take action just like any other company. You are just mad that they didn't and aren't going to.

People then have the right to act accordingly. Turn your TV off.
But it wasn't the NFL's prerogative when they told Colon and the rest of the teams to knock it off with the attention whoring on their time.....Then it was MUH FREE SPEEEEEEEECH!

Double standard duly noted.

It's not about approval, it's about getting people to LISTEN. The object is to get your message across, not HOW you get your message across, and that's what happened to Kapernick, it became about the method and not the message.

Sorry, but I refuse to listen to people who try to fuck with the anthem and the flag. That is MY choice.

First, those were just smoke canisters, 2nd, during that protest police claimed objects were being thrown at them.

Peaceful?
It's not even about the anthem or flag for me....Colon couldn't draw flies for an audience if he were to give his worthless opinion on his own time, so he expresses himself in the most ostentatious ways on the time of his employers, then acts as though he has a right to be heard through their media presence.

For me it was doing it during the anthem. People doing any form of protest during that make me not want to listen to them.

And millions agree with me. If he truly cared about the message instead of his own ego he would have adjusted the method of delivery.

Sorry, sometimes doing the right thing takes time. You can bet this season there are going to be many kneeling and the NFL is going to be fully supportive.

The right thing is subjective. Sorry, but politicizing the anthem is wrong. This will just move the fight over to the stands, people will get into altercations over support and opposition to it.

It's reality.

Then it's sad that there is a segment of politics not interested in a just justice system.

It's been discussed endlessly with you being a part of the discussion.

It's two minutes of a few guys not standing up.

Don't be such a snowflake.

Other countries don't put up with that shit.

Whether the country is free or communist, Christian or Hindu, good or bad.- people stand for the national anthem at the Olympics and elsewhere in sports.

Why are Americans considered to be such reprobates compared to the people of Canada, Mexico, UK, Belarus, Upper Volta, North Korea and Zimbabwe?

Further, when the NFL plays games in England, and if some of the American players decide to protest against the UK by taking a knee because of the way they treated Wat Tyler during the Deplorables Revolt or some other reason, will that be allowed too?

I thought the ability to do this is what makes America special.

So in your view, Europe, Canada, Mexico, etc.- none of those countries are free?

I'm not interested in your attempt to put words in my mouth.

We have a Constitutionally acknowledged right to protest. I support the Constitution.
Protest on your own time.

Lol........it's not your place to tell anyone when they can protest.
It is when the air time is being paid for by his employers, fool.

Go in to work (if you even have a job) wearing a rebel flag t-shirt or tie, then screech "FREE SPEECH!!" when your employers tell you to take it off.

Tell us how long you last at that job, oh dour defender of the Constitution.

Are you his employer? If not it's none of your business.

I noted this before. There have been many police officers willing to kneel with the protesters.

Are you advocating they get fired for protesting on the job?
Funny how all you liberoidal freaks are all for "MUH PRIVATE CORPORATION!" when Fascitbook, Twaffler, and Google censor speech, but suddenly Colon has a right to steal the NFL's and the team owners time and venues to air his petty grievances.

If y'all didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Up to the NFL, not you.
Your double standards aren't up to the NFL.

The NFL has the right to take action just like any other company. You are just mad that they didn't and aren't going to.

People then have the right to act accordingly. Turn your TV off.
But it wasn't the NFL's prerogative when they told Colon and the rest of the teams to knock it off with the attention whoring on their time.....Then it was MUH FREE SPEEEEEEEECH!

Double standard duly noted.

They attempted to negotiate another solution. That's their perogative. They have since apologized for that .

Peaceful?

It's reality.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

To some a just justice system is one that lets them get away with anything they want.

Peaceful?

It's reality.

To some a just justice system is one that lets them get away with anything they want.

Who has been held responsible for the lies that resulted in Breonna Taylor getting killed?

Peaceful?

It's reality.

Who has been held responsible for the lies that resulted in Breonna Taylor getting killed?

What has that got to do with it.

Again, what to you is a "just" justice system?

Answer the question, oxygen thief.

Peaceful?

It's reality.

You are fully aware of what it has to do with everything.

Peaceful?

It's reality.

You are fully aware of what it has to do with everything.

Still not making a definitive statement on what you think a "just" justice system is.

NFL owners jack up the ticket prices, they force fans to buy expensive personal seat licenses, they charge us ten bucks a beer, and now this. And they wonder why they are losing fans.

He clearly and often stated that he was not being disrespectful. As I note, it was obvious as kneeling is not disrespectful. It's the opposite.
It's amazing how people born in the greatest country in the world can be so ungrateful.

NFL owners jack up the ticket prices, they force fans to buy expensive personal seat licenses, they charge us ten bucks a beer, and now this. And they wonder why they are losing fans.

I quit going for those reasons. My choice. Their choice. All is good.

They need another draft. They draft rich sports players, media people, entertainers and more and they they get them to donate 95% of their wealth to the cause. Can you imagine the ratings? If Samuel L. Jackson is worth 200 million dollars and he then donates 195 million dollars of his wealth, then what a draft pick! And that is doing the talk and the walk! Sinc e

They need another draft. They draft rich sports players, media people, entertainers and more and they they get them to donate 95% of their wealth to the cause. Can you imagine the ratings? If Samuel L. Jackson is worth 200 million dollars and he then donates 195 million dollars of his wealth, then what a draft pick! And that is doing the talk and the walk! Sinc e

I agree. Maybe we need to see if these ultraliberal, ultra wealthy sports and entertainment people are ready to walk the walk, instead of just talk the talk. Oprah, LeBron, Curry, let them live on a million bucks, and have them turn the rest of their loot over to the denizens of the Inner city who they say they love and represent..

He clearly and often stated that he was not being disrespectful. As I note, it was obvious as kneeling is not disrespectful. It's the opposite.
It's amazing how people born in the greatest country in the world can be so ungrateful.

The founders never intended for the country to never change.
They intended for us to keep freedoms. They made the constitution amendable for that reason. And we blew it. Men and Women have to responsible in their voting. And it has been off track for a long long time.

They intended for us to keep freedoms. They made the constitution amendable for that reason. And we blew it. Men and Women have to responsible in their voting. And it has been off track for a long long time.

As a general statement I don't disagree.

As a general statement I don't disagree.
People win for anything but true politics at times. Beyond cheating which exists. Watching 95% of the entertainers/media everyday tell us how to vote Prog is disgusting. Women have affected races just for the how the male politician looks. A truism is you do not get something for nothing for long.

Forum List

Back