Goodbye Oreos

Interesting Nabisco partnered with the NCTE on this.

The correct pronoun is fruit loops

Special’ LGBT-Edition Oreos Indoctrinate Kids About Trans Pronouns

“We’re proud to celebrate inclusivity for all gender identities and expressions,” the company wrote in its Facebook post announcing the change. “In partnership with NCTE, we’re giving away special edition Pronoun Packs and encouraging everybody to share their pronouns with Pride today and every day.”

NCTE is the National Council of Teachers of English. While it sounds benign, this massive organization that affects millions of teachers all over the country—and helped write Common Core—has been politically far leftist for decades.

'Special' LGBT-Edition Oreos Indoctrinate Kids About Trans Pronouns

Sure, this all about acceptance . . . acceptance and normalization of evil. Transgenderism as a whole must be outlawed as well as public displays of homosexual behavior, to protect our children foremost. If it walks like a duck, roars like a drag queen, then it is what it is. Transgenderism and homosexuality represent pure chaos. Whether or not the confused bleeding hearts like it or not, order will be restored. Just how order gets restored this time in history is yet to be seen but my money is on a restoration of order no one wants to experience.

“We’re proud to celebrate inclusivity for all gender identities and expressions,” the company wrote in its Facebook post announcing the change. “In partnership with NCTE, we’re giving away special edition Pronoun Packs and encouraging everybody to share their pronouns with Pride today and every day.”

NCTE is the National Council of Teachers of English. While it sounds benign, this massive organization that affects millions of teachers all over the country—and helped write Common Core—has been politically far leftist for decades.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that you're still allowed to discriminate against the LGBT community.

I don't...I ignore them. Try coming up with something a tad more original, troll
You ignore them by starting a thread hating on them. :clap:

We need to call them the official cookie of the president.

We've had a president that was an Oreo and now we have a faggot running for president and we get fag oreos.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that you're still allowed to discriminate against the LGBT community.

I don't...I ignore them. Try coming up with something a tad more original, troll

Cease the trolling. Nobody is interested in your thread derailment toad and you do it constantly

Cease the trolling. Nobody is interested in your thread derailment toad and you do it constantly
But why do you hate them so much? Do you have those kinds of feelings and it scares you?

But why do you hate them so much? Do you have those kinds of feelings and it scares you?
:itsok:

So what? What a business does is their business, don't like it don't patronize.I never buy their damn cookies..

Run along, runt.

You bring nothing to any thread
Oreos are bad for you anyway too much sugar try an apple without alar and wax on the exterior...Oh and I can post in any thread I like and you have no say, now hit the report button it is yer best move.

Sure, this all about acceptance . . . acceptance and normalization of evil. Transgenderism as a whole must be outlawed as well as public displays of homosexual behavior, to protect our children foremost. If it walks like a duck, roars like a drag queen, then it is what it is. Transgenderism and homosexuality represent pure chaos. Whether or not the confused bleeding hearts like it or not, order will be restored. Just how order gets restored this time in history is yet to be seen but my money is on a restoration of order no one wants to experience.
Cultural Marxism Is Destroying America
While classical Marxism argued that capitalism and the class structure it created must be overthrown because it is oppressive to workers, cultural Marxism argues that it is not economics that creates oppression but rather the nuclear family, traditional morality and concepts of race, gender and sexual identity. These are the chains of tyranny which must be broken by revolution.
Yet there are people who frequent this sight who are all in for the Marxist way, without knowing it, or else they are culpable with Marxism and are just pure EVIL.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
2. Of Means and Ends [Forget moral or ethical considerations]
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody."
Bloody, it is going to be bloody, we have seen how the left treats gay journalists who happen to be on the right, brutal beatings, thus proving how FACIST the left really is. They are bringing a war, and they arent going to like it.

I hate them because they try to shove their disgusting lifestyle in my face and try to normalize this sick behavior in the eyes of children. You don't see straight dudes walking around like Yeah I'm straight whats up but you see fags prancing around in their rainbow clothes talking like they still have a dick in their ass.

Sick fucking people.

We need to call them the official cookie of the president.

We've had a president that was an Oreo and now we have a faggot running for president and we get fag oreos.
Just like the Gillette commercial where they talked about "Toxic Masculinity" , that company lost a lot of customers in their attempt to pacify the left. Nabisco is going to take a big hit on profits once these queer cookies come out. Some people just never learn.. And they are liberals.

Pander to less than 1% of the population so you piss off, over 1/2 the population. No sense at all.

So what? What a business does is their business, don't like it don't patronize.I never buy their damn cookies..
Soon enough wont buy them they will disappear, Hopefully sooner then later.

Nabisco is saying that LGBT persons are so fragile and stupid that they need a special invitation to eat their product. Why aren't they offended? Oh yeah, because they are getting attention and there's free cookies.

Soon enough wont buy them they will disappear, Hopefully sooner then later.
I bought some in 1986 just to see if they were any better but no they still sucked. I was always a chocolate chip or oatmeal cookie kid. I don't buy cookies now...I am sure this will pass and the days of the tribulation will grow closer.

Forum List

Back