Goodbye Oreos

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Interesting Nabisco partnered with the NCTE on this.

The correct pronoun is fruit loops

Special’ LGBT-Edition Oreos Indoctrinate Kids About Trans Pronouns

“We’re proud to celebrate inclusivity for all gender identities and expressions,” the company wrote in its Facebook post announcing the change. “In partnership with NCTE, we’re giving away special edition Pronoun Packs and encouraging everybody to share their pronouns with Pride today and every day.”

NCTE is the National Council of Teachers of English. While it sounds benign, this massive organization that affects millions of teachers all over the country—and helped write Common Core—has been politically far leftist for decades.

'Special' LGBT-Edition Oreos Indoctrinate Kids About Trans Pronouns

“We’re proud to celebrate inclusivity for all gender identities and expressions,” the company wrote in its Facebook post announcing the change. “In partnership with NCTE, we’re giving away special edition Pronoun Packs and encouraging everybody to share their pronouns with Pride today and every day.”

NCTE is the National Council of Teachers of English. While it sounds benign, this massive organization that affects millions of teachers all over the country—and helped write Common Core—has been politically far leftist for decades.

Well I hopefully have some good news:

1. All of these 'professional organizations' for teachers are optional and, if teachers join, they mostly do so for discounts to workshops and other activities which are not political. Perhaps this organization DID help write Common Core; that I don't know. But thank God that's mostly being phased out in many places.

2. My daughter went through school heavily into the arts and, therefore, has more than a couple gay friends. None of them--not one--is into the "gay pride movement". I thought this might be an anomaly until I saw the latest survey about how young people's attitudes have cooled toward the "movement". Her gay friends don't want to shove all of this at people. They just want to live their lives. I tend to think this is the backlash.

I'll look around and see if I can find that survey....

1. All of these 'professional organizations' for teachers are optional and, if teachers join, they mostly do so for discounts to workshops and other activities which are not political. Perhaps this organization DID help write Common Core; that I don't know. But thank God that's mostly being phased out in many places.

2. My daughter went through school heavily into the arts and, therefore, has more than a couple gay friends. None of them--not one--is into the "gay pride movement". I thought this might be an anomaly until I saw the latest survey about how young people's attitudes have cooled toward the "movement". Her gay friends don't want to shove all of this at people. They just want to live their lives. I tend to think this is the backlash.

I saw the survey.

LBGT pushed too hard and people of weary of the whines

I saw the survey.

I mean it didn't take too much to see this coming. I think homosexuality is a sin but I don't want gay people to be barred from housing, jobs and public life. Etc. Most gay people just wanted the freedom to live their lives---fine. No problem. But here comes the "gay pride movement" with their Oreos and everything else--and even many gays are thinking, okay, give it a rest.

And the younger ones seem to be the most averse to it. From what I've seen. BTW, our daughter is 20

I saw the survey.

I mean it didn't take too much to see this coming. I think homosexuality is a sin but I don't want gay people to be barred from housing, jobs and public life. Etc. Most gay people just wanted the freedom to live their lives---fine. No problem. But here comes the "gay pride movement" with their Oreos and everything else--and even many gays are thinking, okay, give it a rest.

And the younger ones seem to be the most averse to it. From what I've seen. BTW, our daughter is 20

I don't care who is gay or not. Just don't push it around me and keep it away from our children.

This transgender crap is a different animal though...loons and I'm really uncomfortable with them anywhere near children

I saw the survey.

I don't care who is gay or not. Just don't push it around me and keep it away from our children.

This transgender crap is a different animal though...loons and I'm really uncomfortable with them anywhere near children

You know many gays feel the same way.

untitled.png

I could just see that on the shelves of our local grocery store. LOL Probably one out of ten people even know what a pronoun is.

I could just see that on the shelves of our local grocery store. LOL Probably one out of ten people even know what a pronoun is.

Another fail of the NCTE

So what? What a business does is their business, don't like it don't patronize.I never buy their damn cookies..

So what? What a business does is their business, don't like it don't patronize.I never buy their damn cookies..

Run along, runt.

You bring nothing to any thread

Another fail of the NCTE
No, actually unlike Catholic schools, English teachers have been shown that identifying parts of speech does NOT make anyone a better writer. It just makes them better at identifying parts of speech.

You don't have to know what a pronoun is to be a good writer.

Another fail of the NCTE
No, actually unlike Catholic schools, English teachers have been shown that identifying parts of speech does NOT make anyone a better writer. It just makes them better at identifying parts of speech.

You don't have to know what a pronoun is to be a good writer.

But one should probably know what a pronoun is...that's just basic

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that you're still allowed to discriminate against the LGBT community.

So there isnt an agenda by the faggots and queers to indoctrinate young kids into homosexual acts.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that you're still allowed to discriminate against the LGBT community.

I don't...I ignore them. Try coming up with something a tad more original, troll

I still use "she" for ships and "he" for most else as I was taught. If I see a good reason to change, I will-but I don't.

Wow, add that to the black/white aspect and Oreos are like the most liberal cookie ever!!!!

You conservatives should definitely stop eating them, you might catch political correctness of something.

Forum List

Back