Good night everyone

Your post is a textbook example of a lie by omission.

OWENS: With that, letā€™s get started. Mr. Fetterman, weā€™re going to begin with you. Your political experience includes serving as the mayor of Braddock, a small borough near Pittsburgh, and one term as Lieutenant Governor. Youā€™re running for a seat that could decide the balance of power in Washington. What qualifies you to be a US Senator? You have 60 seconds.

FETTERMAN: Hi. Good night, everybody. Iā€™m running to serve Pennsylvania. Heā€™s running to use Pennsylvania. Hereā€™s a man that spent more than $20 million of his own money to try to buy that seat. Iā€™m also having to talk about something called the Oz rule, that if heā€™s on TV, heā€™s lying. He did that during his career on his TV show. Heā€™s done that during his campaign about lying about our record here. And heā€™s also lying probably during this debate. And letā€™s also talk about the elephant in the room. I had a stroke. Heā€™s never let me forget that. And I might miss some words during this debate, mush two words together, but it knocked me down. But Iā€™m going to keep coming back up. And this campaign is all about, to me, is about fighting for everyone in Pennsylvania that ever got knocked down, that needs to get back up, and fighting for all forgotten communities all across Pennsylvania that also got knocked down that needs to keep get back up.
Screw you G. The OP was hilarious until you brought some reality to it.

It is not as funny now :(

1666925344914.png

Forum List

Back