Good news: Special Counsel Robert Mueller Taking Close Control of Russia Investigation

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Mueller is keeping a close hold, daily being briefed and involved in the operations of deciding best how to investigate and interview witness and 'persons of interest.' Special Counsel Robert Mueller taking close control of Russia investigation

His powers are strong. He possess "the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States attorney." While could brought in his own team, "he is so far relying on the current team working the case at the FBI, Carr said."

That means the Trumpkins in the administration cannot influence the investigation.

Be careful what you wish for little Jakey. My guess is he will find all sorts of criminality by your beloved felon-in-a-pantsuit.

• Banned
Be careful what you wish for little Jakey. My guess is he will find all sorts of criminality by your beloved felon-in-a-pantsuit.
She was your hero before she wasn't. If Clinton goes down along with the felon-in-chief, that's a twofer for America.

• Banned
When they announce there was no wrongdoing by Trump, Fakey will quickly label Mueller a Trump stooge.
Let the cookie crumble. I can accept the results of a fair investigation. You can't.

When they announce there was no wrongdoing by Trump, Fakey will quickly label Mueller a Trump stooge.

Except they won't. If there was no wrongdoing by Trump, he'd have never fired Mueller.

It's not the act that gets you, it's the coverup.

They never seem to learn this.
...and yet had your beloved felon Crooked Hillary won and fired Comey, you would have cheered her actions.

Comey was as crooked as Crooked Hillary.

Wake the fuck up!

• Banned

Except they won't. If there was no wrongdoing by Trump, he'd have never fired Mueller.

...and yet had your beloved felon Crooked Hillary won and fired Comey, you would have cheered her actions. Comey was as crooked as Crooked Hillary. Wake the fuck up!
Your once hero, Hillary, is not the target of investigation. It's many of the people around Trump who are the targets. Stay on track.

...and yet had your beloved felon Crooked Hillary won and fired Comey, you would have cheered her actions. Comey was as crooked as Crooked Hillary. Wake the fuck up!
Your once hero, Hillary, is not the target of investigation. It's many of the people around Trump who are the targets. Stay on track.
Jake I know you come here NEW EVERY DAY but confusing me with a Hillary lover, only proves your dementia is getting worse.

Jake I know you come here NEW EVERY DAY but confusing me with a Hillary lover, only proves your dementia is getting worse.
This is not about you or your strange desires. This is the good news that Special Counsel Mueller is hot on the trail of the TrumpRabbit and His Critters.

Calling it now, this Russian nonsense helps the GOP in the midterm elections

What a shitshow, and they have nothing outside of rumor and innuendo

Calling it now, this Russian nonsense helps the GOP in the midterm elections

What a shitshow, and they have nothing outside of rumor and innuendo

Actually, nothing is going to help the GOP in the midterms. Trump's approval is below 40%. No president with an approval rating that low does well in midterms.
Because conventional wisdom has been spot on in regards to everything Trump so far...

And I do not believe these polls are accurate - his approval is closer to 50/50

Hey stupid, Trump never fired Muller.

Well,not yet.

Obviously, I meant Comey.

So, yeah, after years and years of me catching your inability to spell and put together coherent sentences, you caught me on a mis-statement.

Comey was fired for being stupid. So far all investigations are Zero for Zero. Complete sentences or not mr fake war hero, you will need to be getting warm to the idea of Trump/Pence 2020. Mayhap yall get him next time.

Comey was fired for being stupid. So far all investigations are Zero for Zero. Complete sentences or not mr fake war hero, you will need to be getting warm to the idea of Trump/Pence 2020. Mayhap yall get him next time.

Trump isn't going to last until 2020, guy. He's probably done before 2018 is out and the GOP decides to cut its losses.

And I should point out it took two years of investigations to finally get Nixon out, but they did.

Trump isn't going to last until 2020, guy. He's probably done before 2018 is out and the GOP decides to cut its losses.

And I should point out it took two years of investigations to finally get Nixon out, but they did.

Only if he dies. But yeah, get used to the Trumpster.

Forum List

Back