Good news for the LGBTQ community

As far as I know, Jesus never really said anything about homosexuality. It just had no place in his ministry. I'm not sure why people make it a Christian/non-Christian issue.

Is this an attempt to state that whom one has sex with is a choice?

????

Of course it's a choice!

"In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation. "

The claim it's genetic has been dismissed as utter bullshit along time ago.

The book is free if you download the chapters individually.

The barnyardism is unnecessary.

I made the point about homosexuality already.

What 'Barnyardism'? The book I posted has been around a lot longer than your magazine article, and has far more detailed; I didn't post it just for you.

I refer to the juvenile vulgarity.

Your post would have been just fine without it.

Says the conspiracy nutjob who posts infantile rubbish re FDR. lol yeah right, you're so 'adult' n stuff.

Find anything I've posted that isn't 100% true, accurate and correct.

Any and all of your silly posts about FDR, just to name a hundred or so. Thanks for playing.

As far as I know, Jesus never really said anything about homosexuality. It just had no place in his ministry. I'm not sure why people make it a Christian/non-Christian issue.

The deviants insist on making it one, and teaching their fetisihes to children now they blame the bible for makong them feel bad abouttheir mental illness and launched media campaigns and lawsuits against them. The deviants made it an issue, not Christians. Most of the othere deviants hopped on the shit train as well; if they can peddle faggots as 'normal', they can 'normalize' anything, and thay do, like sicko sex change freaks into extreme self-mutilation. The military is now paying for that sick crap.

????

Of course it's a choice!
the good news is they dont need to sin, just like when I see a hot bitch with fat ass i dont need to have sex with her, sure I will think "wow that ass id tap that" but i dont need to perform the action. And most lgbt people are somewhere on the bi-scale i think a minority is 100% homosexual thats why many have a wife and children but later come out as gay, sometimes it is only a phase. You shouldnt encourage yourself to have sex with men, but they dont anyways, and neither does gay define ther true being, their true being is that you are a image of God. "God created humans - man and woman in his image he created them." Genesis

Now some questions arise:

Is it ethical to deprive someone totally of sex and love? Is that not healthy?
Sex and Love are two different type of things, they can love a man like I loved my dad. They can hug them, or love them too. And that type of sex is not healthy, thats why stds are rampant in the gay community, also anal sex with men or women is well documented to be very unhealthy, oral sex can also give throat cancer, but that is true for both hetero and homo sex, just that homo sex is exclusively anal and oral, cannot be vaginal which would be healthier and produce offspring optionally.

Jesus might not clearly state anything about homosexuality, but considering that he was a person of God the word which became flesh and came to fullfill the law and the prophets and to do "Gods will" it is clear he would condemn homosexuality as sinful, because throughtout the whole bible is it a unnatural sinful behaviour. Romans 1

It is always fun to see people who know nothing arguing facts of which they are completely ignorant.

St. Maria was not canonized because she would rather die than be raped. Her being honored has absolutely nothing to do with female purity. Nothing. At 11 years old she performed an act of forgiveness to her rapist and killer. During his incarceration the killer claimed a miracle. Maria came to him in a dream and gave him flowers. She told him she forgave him. As a result of that dream he thereafter led the life of a good man. A pious man.

Testimony at the petition for canonization more than 160 miraculous acts were attributed to St. Maria. True or not, these are the reasons she was canonized NOT nonsense blather over female purity.

We are surrounded by liars and fabricators.

It is always fun to see people who know nothing arguing facts of which they are completely ignorant.

St. Maria was not canonized because she would rather die than be raped. Her being honored has absolutely nothing to do with female purity. Nothing. At 11 years old she performed an act of forgiveness to her rapist and killer. During his incarceration the killer claimed a miracle. Maria came to him in a dream and gave him flowers. She told him she forgave him. As a result of that dream he thereafter led the life of a good man. A pious man.

Testimony at the petition for canonization more than 160 miraculous acts were attributed to St. Maria. True or not, these are the reasons she was canonized NOT nonsense blather over female purity.

We are surrounded by liars and fabricators..

As I said, I got my information from Catholic Online. St. Maria Goretti She is not listed as the patron of forgiveness, but of "youth, young women, purity, and victims of rape." The Church erred. I didn't make it up. It was the Church that chose to connect her to "young women" and "purity," which made a false connection between the two and sent the wrong message. I had nothing to do with it.
You are so stupid and so concretely ignorant I simply cannot bear it.

Ahhh, I see that you are quitting because you are cannot come up with a rational reply. Run, Rabbit, Run!

For exactly the same post I was permanently banned from a British student forum insanity I don't see hate speech or violation. Be honest is my post really hate speech?

Screenshot_20210129_122651_org.adblockplus.browser.jpg

Jesus might not clearly state anything about homosexuality, but considering that he was a person of God the word which became flesh and came to fullfill the law and the prophets and to do "Gods will" it is clear he would condemn homosexuality as sinful, because throughtout the whole bible is it a unnatural sinful behaviour. Romans 1
The sin was adultery, or fornication, i.e., the pursuit of false goes, which was the habit of the"chosen" dating back to Adam. The nation was an unfaithful bride.

The purpose of Christ's ministry was to reconcile God and man in a new everlasting kingdom, which he did quite spectacularly, as the church - the new bride - has yet to forsake Him.

Not that we should ignore sins of the flesh, for they certainly can abase kingdom living, but in the kingdom, those kinds of things sort take care of themselves. Transformation doesn't come by force; it comes with salvation.

The sin was adultery, or fornication, i.e., the pursuit of false goes, which was the habit of the"chosen" dating back to Adam. The nation was an unfaithful bride.

The purpose of Christ's ministry was to reconcile God and man in a new everlasting kingdom, which he did quite spectacularly, as the church - the new bride - has yet to forsake Him.

Not that we should ignore sins of the flesh, for they certainly can abase kingdom living, but in the kingdom, those kinds of things sort take care of themselves. Transformation doesn't come by force; it comes with salvation.

I think what you say has nothing to do with what I said first you tried to say that homosexuality is not a sin or issue in Christianity now you say it is a sin but we should ignore it or accept it and nowhere I said anything about force

????

Of course it's a choice!

"In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation. "

What 'Barnyardism'? The book I posted has been around a lot longer than your magazine article, and has far more detailed; I didn't post it just for you.

Says the conspiracy nutjob who posts infantile rubbish re FDR. lol yeah right, you're so 'adult' n stuff.

Any and all of your silly posts about FDR, just to name a hundred or so. Thanks for playing.

Keep lookin'....

(How to keep an idiot busy.)

????

Of course it's a choice!

Keep lookin'....

I don't need to, most everybody here has already seen that stupidity. Repeatedly . The only idiot busy with that rubbish is you.

????

Of course it's a choice!

Keep lookin'....

I don't need to, most everybody here has already seen that stupidity. Repeatedly . The only idiot busy with that rubbish is you.

"I don't need to"

So you can't?

Effortlessly, I proved you a liar.

It is clearly forbidden in the OT. Maybe it was obvious at the time.

Forum List

Back