Going overboard with LGBTQ agenda in the modern novel

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The occasional LGBTQ character in a mainstream novel, or a book entirely for LGBTQ readers isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the modern trend to make EVERY CHARACTER some kind of LGBTQ.

In the most recent book I'm reading it appears that every character is either bisexual, homosexual, or asexual.

I think LGBTQ has gone too far.

Ok, I'm trying to be serious.

Another thing they're doing is having female characters carry male characters fireman style.

It's a way to discourage talk that trans women shouldn't be competing in women's sports.

The occasional LGBTQ character in a mainstream novel, or a book entirely for LGBTQ readers isn't what I'm talking about.

In the most recent book I'm reading it appears that every character is either bisexual, homosexual, or asexual.

Why are you reading tripe?

I have lots of gay stuff happening in the books I write but it seems the publishers are imposing some sort of alternative reality where everyone is either bisexual or asexual or gender neutral and men and women are exactly the same physically.

Try the Lucas Davenport novels by John Sandford. He is a cold, slick street detective, and pretty much a horn dog and not many politically correct characters among those he works with, sleeps with or hunts down.

A man should open a door for a woman, stand up when a woman approaches the table, and light a woman's cigarette for her.

They're eliminating every feminine version of every word.

Forum List

Back