God Works In Mysterious Ways

... again, don't say you are open minded when you are not... I've told you my stance, but, if you really want to hear all sides, read and truly listen to all sides.... I've challenged you to read a book but if you want to turn a blind eye to it, you are not really "open to changing your mind"... are you?
Don't deflect, just answer the question: is this god's work to a baby that never did anything?

I'm not deflecting, you are.
I told you why sin and horrors are in this world.
God created us with free will. We chose to disobey God thus inviting sin into the world. Sin begat cancer, tragedy and other things that are in this present world.

I have answered you several times on this. What you post would not even "be" if we had been obedient to God from the beginning.....

If you want to blame someone, blame Adam and Eve or Satan, but the good news is that God did make a sacrifice. He came down in human flesh and Himself suffered unimaginably - He did it even thought it's our own fault we are in this condition... because He loves us.
So in other words, those babies fates were sealed when Adam messed up in the Garden of Eden. Therefore you're saying that no matter what we do (and that baby will do) our fates are already sealed because of what someone else did. So my fate is sealed no matter what i do as well.

No. We can have life everlasting. And perfect. God provides it, we only need to reach out and accept it. The LIFE.... our lives..... is not what we experience (good or bad) here. It's eternal - this is but a split second journey.
So God doesn't care about deformed babies? I can tell that you sure don't.

God cares for all human beings, but, he knows anyone's suffering is temporary.

Why do you think I don't care about deformed babies?

Have you ever had God work in your life?
A miracle cure? Something that can not be explained?

I have been turned down for a job I prayed for but kept praying and 3 days later the employer called backing saying the person turned it down. I have seen someone live that the Drs. said had no chance.

Ohio church’s $1,000 tip saves pizza delivery woman from eviction
God worked in my life, he gave my aunt cancer and she died a horrible painful death. He also gave my cousin life long health problems that finally killed her way too young. My friend's sister was also touched by god and is now dead from cancer in her 30s... God also touched all the lives of the people who were born deformed and/or died of hunger or disease... I could go on, but you get the holy picture...

Well, you are admitting God is real. That's progress and a miracle I and of itself

I have been turned down for a job I prayed for but kept praying and 3 days later the employer called backing saying the person turned it down. I have seen someone live that the Drs. said had no chance.

God worked in my life, he gave my aunt cancer and she died a horrible painful death. He also gave my cousin life long health problems that finally killed her way too young. My friend's sister was also touched by god and is now dead from cancer in her 30s... God also touched all the lives of the people who were born deformed and/or died of hunger or disease... I could go on, but you get the holy picture...

God doesn't give people these things. They happen in this world because we chose our way over God's from the very beginning. Sin and all it's horrors came into the world because of it.

Be mindful too that, eternity is a long time, our lives here are but a BLINK -
we put far too much emphasis on our lives here on Earth.

It's like 5 seconds of your existence comparatively.
So why do children get cancer and are born with deformities. God is punishing them for not choosing God's way? Hmmm..... And what about religious people who get horrible cancers? How do you explain god punishing them? For what?
And if your god is such a prick, why do you worship it?

What makes you think they are punishments?

I see your tag line there Taz......

Have you ever read this book:
View attachment 52820
So I need to read another book to find god? The bible wasn't sufficient? :lol:

Why do you find reading books so offensive?

Like I have said before, we introduced sin into the world which created cancer etc. If we had chosen to be obedient to God, none of this would have existed.

God gave us free will.

We are not robots.
So your god gave this baby this because of what others did? He never even gave her a chance? Wow!!!

... again, don't say you are open minded when you are not... I've told you my stance, but, if you really want to hear all sides, read and truly listen to all sides.... I've challenged you to read a book but if you want to turn a blind eye to it, you are not really "open to changing your mind"... are you?
Don't deflect, just answer the question: is this god's work to a baby that never did anything?

God created us with free will. We chose to disobey God thus inviting sin into the world. Sin begat cancer, tragedy and other things that are in this present world.

I have answered you several times on this. What you post would not even "be" if we had been obedient to God from the beginning.....

If you want to blame someone, blame Adam and Eve or Satan, but the good news is that God did make a sacrifice. He came down in human flesh and Himself suffered unimaginably - He did it even thought it's our own fault we are in this condition... because He loves us.
So in other words, those babies fates were sealed when Adam messed up in the Garden of Eden. Therefore you're saying that no matter what we do (and that baby will do) our fates are already sealed because of what someone else did. So my fate is sealed no matter what i do as well.

No. The children's fate was sealed when Jesus atoned for the sins of the world and guaranteed them immortality and eternal life

So your god gave this baby this because of what others did? He never even gave her a chance? Wow!!!

No. The children's fate was sealed when Jesus atoned for the sins of the world and guaranteed them immortality and eternal life
I didn't think that you were able to make any sense, and you didn't disappoint. :D

No. We can have life everlasting. And perfect. God provides it, we only need to reach out and accept it. The LIFE.... our lives..... is not what we experience (good or bad) here. It's eternal - this is but a split second journey.
So God doesn't care about deformed babies? I can tell that you sure don't.

God cares for all human beings, but, he knows anyone's suffering is temporary.

Why do you think I don't care about deformed babies?
If god cared about deformed babies and their suffering, he wouldn't make them.

You said that their pain was a speck in time...

View attachment 52820

Not what i said, fool.

God doesn't give people these things. They happen in this world because we chose our way over God's from the very beginning. Sin and all it's horrors came into the world because of it.

So why do children get cancer and are born with deformities. God is punishing them for not choosing God's way? Hmmm..... And what about religious people who get horrible cancers? How do you explain god punishing them? For what?

So this isn't a punishment?

Well, you are admitting God is real. That's progress and a miracle I and of itself
Well, you are admitting that god gives people cancer, That's progress and a miracle in and of itself. :cool:

I didn't think that you were able to make any sense, and you didn't disappoint. :D

I'm sure I didn't. You dont understand the plan of redemption and will put no effort into understanding it. So what will help you understand?

View attachment 52820

Not what i said, fool.

Then why do you act so offended when someone suggests educating yourself on a subject?

Nope.

View attachment 52820

Not what i said, fool.

Then why do you act so offended when someone suggests educating yourself on a subject?
Look at the laughing icon I put at the end of my post, fool.

I'm sure I didn't. You dont understand the plan of redemption and will put no effort into understanding it. So what will help you understand?
Real, tangible proof. Not read in a book of fiction. You know, REAL!

Nope.

God made this on purpose?

Real, tangible proof. Not read in a book of fiction. You know, REAL!

Books are tangible. The contain eye witness that teach us more of the human experience than we could figure out on our own. They show evidence and reason. The fact that you are unwilling to familiarize yourself with a book doesn't meant they aren't fabulous tools.

Nope.

God made this on purpose?

God even made you on purpose. And our lives, no matter how long or short are designed to lead us to eternal life and unending happiness.

Forum List

Back