God works in mysterious ways

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Carjackers run over, kill 3 siblings in Philadelphia - CNN.com

"Three children helping their mother operate a fruit stand were killed when a stolen SUV plowed into a small crowd on a Philadelphia street corner.

Police Lt. John Stanford said 10-year-old Thomas Reed was pronounced dead on the scene Friday, while 7-year-old Terrence Moore and 15-year-old Keiearra Williams were pronounced dead at the hospital.
When the SUV rounded a corner at Germantown and Allegheny avenues, it ran into a small crowd on the corner, including the fruit stand where the family -- who lived just around the corner on West Hilton St -- was raising money for their church."

Nice to see God looking out for His little ones.

Why do you presume God is supposed to keep us safe and sheltered from every negative experience in mortality?

Why do you presume God is supposed to keep us safe and sheltered from every negative experience in mortality?

When you're a child actively working for God ya, I think a little wiggle of your nose making the car swerve a few feet left or right isn't out of line.

Theists love to say God sees everything we do. So if that's true (and God exists which I don't think He does,) then God watched the carjackers jack the car, drive a mile towards the children, and knowing everything including the future that they were going to kill the children. But did nothing. A God who does nothing to protect innocent children isn't a God worth worshipping.

Of course Satan hand no hand in this did he? Satan wouldn't have influenced the carjackers to do what they did would he?

Satan has dominion over this earth. He is Lord of this World. You didn't know that?

You've been blaming the wrong one all this time.

Theists love to say God sees everything we do. So if that's true (and God exists which I don't think He does,) then God watched the carjackers jack the car, drive a mile towards the children, and knowing everything including the future that they were going to kill the children. But did nothing. A God who does nothing to protect innocent children isn't a God worth worshipping.

Sadly enough, Shit happens.
I blame the carjackers.

3 little children are dead, and you are pushing your God-hating agenda with that.

Good news, compared to you, the main stream media isn't really all that bad, they are just a bunch of low down folks who have to push the political agenda to get a paycheck, but at least some of them have morals.

Sadly enough, Shit happens.
I blame the carjackers.

Sadly, Delta can't blame the carjackers. In his way of thinking, God should have made everyone to think just like him(Delta) and have no freewill other than his way of thinking.:cuckoo:

It is within God's power to reincarnate them so who cares

Last edited:
Hebrews 9:27-28 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

Sorry. No reincarnation. You've been lied to all this time.

Interesting. Where in the Bible does it say that?

Do you believe that God is not powerful enough to reincarnate humans if it is God's will?

You cannot expect to learn everything there is to know about God from the Bible. Let us also not forget that the Bible was written by man and is prone to the error of his ways.

Last edited:

Do you believe that God is not powerful enough to reincarnate humans if it is God's will?

You cannot expect to learn everything there is to know about God from the Bible. Let us also not forget that the Bible was written by man and is prone to the error of his ways.
Who wrote the books you read? Men.

God can't even illiminate sin, hell or the devil.

So God creates existence ex niholo and then YOU determine what God can do next.
I see only ONE instance of God RESURRECTING Jesus. No re-incarnation. Again, please point it out if I missed it.

As far as the ex nihilo argument goes. Whether the universe was created out of something or nothing, while interesting, doesn't really matter.

Should I be worried about that?

You misunderstood me.

You cannot expect to learn everything there is to know about God from the Holy Books of various religions. You can only learn so much from a book... or from many books.

You can learn more through prayer. I don't mean a one way conversation either. I mean, attuning yourself to the will of God. Through experience you learn more about God.

But even then, no matter what you do, you cannot hope to possibly know everything there is to know about God. God is just that badass.

So God creates existence ex niholo and then YOU determine what God can do next.
I see only ONE instance of God RESURRECTING Jesus. No re-incarnation. Again, please point it out if I missed it.

As far as the ex nihilo argument goes. Whether the universe was created out of something or nothing, while interesting, doesn't really matter.

Should I be worried about that?

No. Unlike other Scriptures, the Torah isn't sending you to hell.

Forum List

Back