God may have lifted up Donald Trump' to defeat Hillary Clinton, says Michele Bachmann

There's a difference between believing in god and believing in divine providence to rule
------------------------------------- like I said ,no big deal its just Bachmans OPINION .
you understand that it is a big deal. she's part of an advisory board to a man that could potentially become the president and leader of the free world.

Yeah, well, the guy currently playing "leader of the free world" thinks the Islamists are just dandy. A-OK and all that.
don't be an idiot.

I refer to the evidence, which could not be more obvious.
no you don't. you refer me to the narrative the right wing has been pushing - the one that isn't based in reality.

Lifted up? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

How do these people escape the mental institutions

Bachmann also serves as a member for Trump's newly created evangelical executive advisory board. She reported that many Christian conservative leaders, who attended the closed-door meeting with the Republican candidate in New York last month, came out satisfied with Trump's pro-life and conservative agenda.

'God may have lifted up Donald Trump' to defeat Hillary Clinton, says Michele Bachmann
Well the Lord does pick the foolish things to confound those who believe that they are wise in their own eyes.

Both HRC and DJT claim to be Christians. If you take issue with believing in God, you might want to find a candidate other than these two to support.
There's a difference between believing in god and believing in divine providence to rule
Many who beleive in God, especially many Christians, beleive that God has his hand in how things turn out. On the other hand, some beleive that God is simply laughing his ass off as he watches the Earth reality show run its course.

Both HRC and DJT claim to be Christians. If you take issue with believing in God, you might want to find a candidate other than these two to support.
Many who beleive in God, especially many Christians, beleive that God has his hand in how things turn out. On the other hand, some beleive that God is simply laughing his ass off as he watches the Earth reality show run its course.
Why wouldn't God laugh at the silly people who believe that they are the one's in control?

------------------------------------- like I said ,no big deal its just Bachmans OPINION .
you understand that it is a big deal. she's part of an advisory board to a man that could potentially become the president and leader of the free world.
--------------------------------- better than 'hilary' , all Bachman is is a cheerleader with an opinion Ogibilm .

like I said , these lefties are the crazies !!

Once upon a time when you had lunatics saying god told them to say or do something they would have rightly be placed in a mental hospital for evaluation and observation , now we have someone running for president having a group of these people "advising" him by his choice

Advising him of what?? talking snakes and their end times fantasies?

Trump’s new evangelical advisory board includes Michele Bachmann

Once upon a time when you had lunatics saying god told them to say or do something they would have rightly be placed in a mental hospital for evaluation and observation , now we have someone running for president having a group of these people "advising" him by his choice

No, not talking snakes or the apocalypse, not those end times.

What advice should they give? About heaven and hell, those end times.

Every word or act draws one closer to or further away from God <<< you know, that ancient “fairy tale” you keep reminding us about.

like I said , these lefties are the crazies !!

Trump’s new evangelical advisory board includes Michele Bachmann
------------------------------------------------------- mornin Guno , that being said ----------- Go Trump .

Lifted up? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

How do these people escape the mental institutions

Bachmann also serves as a member for Trump's newly created evangelical executive advisory board. She reported that many Christian conservative leaders, who attended the closed-door meeting with the Republican candidate in New York last month, came out satisfied with Trump's pro-life and conservative agenda.

'God may have lifted up Donald Trump' to defeat Hillary Clinton, says Michele Bachmann
She was talking to Evangelical Christians in a language we would understand. It doesn't apply to you. Move on.

So "evangelical Christians" think DonaldTrump is the best God can do? You ain't got much faith in God there, sport.
You completely miss her point and I'm not going to bother explaining it to you because it wasn't addressed to you, isn't relevant to you, and as audacious as it might sound, is none of your damn business.

Forum List

Back