God may have lifted up Donald Trump' to defeat Hillary Clinton, says Michele Bachmann

besides that , the things that some of you lefties find significance in is amazing .

And if someone from the iranian government said something similar what would be your response?
---------------------------------------- I'd like it , I like 'ahmadinegads' belief in the 12th imam in the well because its interesting Matthew . In irans case it just means that their destruction will eventually happen if they keep pushing for his reappearance . In 'Bachmans' case its just her harmless opinion .

------------------------------------------- like I said , the thing that some of you lefties find to be significant :afro:, its just funny !!

Sadly, you are partially right. Bible thumpers lie so much till one more lie really isn't as significant as it should be,
------------------------------------------------ not a lie it may be her harmless honestly held belief BullDog .

Both HRC and DJT claim to be Christians. If you take issue with believing in God, you might want to find a candidate other than these two to support.

Both HRC and DJT claim to be Christians. If you take issue with believing in God, you might want to find a candidate other than these two to support.
There's a difference between believing in god and believing in divine providence to rule

Lifted up? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

How do these people escape the mental institutions

Bachmann also serves as a member for Trump's newly created evangelical executive advisory board. She reported that many Christian conservative leaders, who attended the closed-door meeting with the Republican candidate in New York last month, came out satisfied with Trump's pro-life and conservative agenda.

'God may have lifted up Donald Trump' to defeat Hillary Clinton, says Michele Bachmann
She was talking to Evangelical Christians in a language we would understand. It doesn't apply to you. Move on.
Ah, fundy speak, Coo coo ca choo

.and that's correct , Hilary claims to be a Christian that believes in late term abortion [baby dismemberment] and letting ambassadors be tortured and raped in 'ben ghazi' Libya .

There's a difference between believing in god and believing in divine providence to rule
------------------------------------- like I said ,no big deal its just Bachmans OPINION .

Lifted up? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

How do these people escape the mental institutions

Bachmann also serves as a member for Trump's newly created evangelical executive advisory board. She reported that many Christian conservative leaders, who attended the closed-door meeting with the Republican candidate in New York last month, came out satisfied with Trump's pro-life and conservative agenda.

'God may have lifted up Donald Trump' to defeat Hillary Clinton, says Michele Bachmann

He may have.

He certainly wouldn't tell you one way or the other.:laugh:

.and that's correct , Hilary claims to be a Christian that believes in late term abortion [baby dismemberment] and letting ambassadors be tortured and raped in 'ben ghazi' Libya .
and there you go, showing you'll be happy to believe lies - making your opinions less valid

------------------------------------- like I said ,no big deal its just Bachmans OPINION .
you understand that it is a big deal. she's part of an advisory board to a man that could potentially become the president and leader of the free world.

you understand that it is a big deal. she's part of an advisory board to a man that could potentially become the president and leader of the free world.

Yeah, well, the guy currently playing "leader of the free world" thinks the Islamists are just dandy. A-OK and all that.

Yeah, well, the guy currently playing "leader of the free world" thinks the Islamists are just dandy. A-OK and all that.
don't be an idiot.

don't be an idiot.

I refer to the evidence, which could not be more obvious.

Looks like Guano's salivating again, he does that every time the DNC rings a bell........
Is your god lifting you up too?

It’s really a shame that some well meaning agnostics and doubters have to have the likes of you in their camp. You are to unbelievers what the Westboro Baptists are to Christians --- an unwelcome pox.

God may have lifted Donald Trump up, but we know He did not lower him from the clouds. It's a bit of a crap shoot. And, no, Donald is not going to salvage this nation from imploding --- no president can stop a tidal wave. Consequently, and because I am such a pessimist on our future, I would just as soon Hilldebeest prevails so the moronic liberals do not have someone to cast the blame on for all of their coming sorrows and failed dreams. It’s their modus operande, blame the other side. And now because Hilldebeest is such a train wreck they have no defense except to attack Trump and his hair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back