God is black

so says the fool!!!

I turn my cheek here. Want to hurt me?

YOU HURT YOURSELF REALLY BAD WHEN YOU TRY TO DENY GOD. oh yes!!!

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
To imply that rejecting YOU is "denying God" is equating you with God, very presumptious!
Only Jesus is God, the rest of us are imperfect, impose our conditions and biases on each other, and don't speak to or for all people as Jesus/God can do.
Oh my, I hope you don't hurt God's split sides, laughing over that one! Ouch!

I really don't care. God is a myth, like Santa or the Easter bunny. SO...where do go with this?

so says the fool!!!

I turn my cheek here. Want to hurt me?

[MENTION=34685]MaryL[/MENTION]
Kill him with kindness, Mary.
How else to teach mercy but to offer it to the merciless,
who persecute and boast, yet believe they are representing God over others?

God would have us to be humble and kind, patient and forgiving.
Thank you for demonstrating how God uses us to humble each other.
May we all learn to be as gracious as you!

960x540.jpg
Snoop is your example? :lol:
The second guy isn't black, he's mulatto.

Yes Black men having white women flocking to them is a great example of running the love game. Your POTUS calls himself Black not mulatto. You do realize with your recessive genes he cant be white don't you?

The only white women blacks can get are the fat and ugly ones.
Obama can call himself Chinese, he's still mulatto. His black gene must be confusing him.:D

Dear [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] and [MENTION=49923]Taz[/MENTION] in absentia:

Taye Diggs (Christian) and Idina Menzel (Jewish) The... Photo-photo.18881 - Houston Chronicle

Here, a picture says a thousand words.
I ran across this photo of a beautiful interfaith couple.

Why exchange ugly words when you can share something like this that needs no words?

960x540.jpg
Yes Black men having white women flocking to them is a great example of running the love game. Your POTUS calls himself Black not mulatto. You do realize with your recessive genes he cant be white don't you?

The only white women blacks can get are the fat and ugly ones.
Obama can call himself Chinese, he's still mulatto. His black gene must be confusing him.:D

Dear [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] and [MENTION=49923]Taz[/MENTION] in absentia:

Taye Diggs (Christian) and Idina Menzel (Jewish) The... Photo-photo.18881 - Houston Chronicle

Here, a picture says a thousand words.
I ran across this photo of a beautiful interfaith couple.

Why exchange ugly words when you can share something like this that needs no words?

That is an insult to him. He has lost alot in life and blames the Black man for his woes.

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

oh, look a lib white wanna be black.

Forum List

Back