God is black

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Ah.....yeah....man did originate in Africa. But racial differences that exist today did not appear until about 50,000 years ago. Not 6,000,000 million years ago.

Hope your mini-mind can wrap around those facts.

As for what color God is? I think magenta.....prove me wrong. :D

My "mini-mind" has already heard this story from the Race-Bating Black Racists maybe 20 years ago? There was even a TV movie made about it.

Now I'm hearing it from Race-Bating, self-loathing Liberal White people like it's Headline News.

Apparently we're supposed to now reject the Bible and it's teachings because we're SO Racist that we've only been following "The Word" because we thought it was handed down from a White Guy. A Hippie White Guy. A Cool, Rock and Roll looking, Hippie White Guy.

This is what a lifetime of watching TV and attending Public Schools will do to you.

My "mini-mind" has already heard this story from the Race-Bating Black Racists maybe 20 years ago? There was even a TV movie made about it.

Now I'm hearing it from Race-Bating, self-loathing Liberal White people like it's Headline News.

Apparently we're supposed to now reject the Bible and it's teachings because we're SO Racist that we've only been following "The Word" because we thought it was handed down from a White Guy. A Hippie White Guy. A Cool, Rock and Roll looking, Hippie White Guy.

This is what a lifetime of watching TV and attending Public Schools will do to you.

So is this an accurate portrayal of Jesus Christ, given what we know of the region of the world he was born and lived in???

033241b10866615f5b3cfc68b3b229e7.jpg

So is this an accurate portrayal of Jesus Christ, given what we know of the region of the world he was born and lived in???

033241b10866615f5b3cfc68b3b229e7.jpg

Factually...he was a Semitic man....(not that it matters). He probably looked something along these lines.

35inmts.jpg

Does that make you feel better or worse? And why, in your mind, would it matter?

We already know that 2 ancient civilizations worshipped Black gods. The Dravidians of India and the Egyptians. I believe Marco Polo himself remarked on how the Indian gods were Black and thier devils were white.

"For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white. That is why they portray them as I have described. And similarly they make the images of their idols all black."

Marco Polo
- in India

Last edited:

Why would you believe the bible when its not based in facts and also written by men? Its already proven the world is older than the bible says.

Why would you believe the bible when its not based in facts and also written by men? Its already proven the world is older than the bible says.
Where IN THE BIBLE does it say that the Earth is 6,000 years old?

Please quote Chapter and Verse.

We already know that 2 ancient civilizations worshipped Black gods. The Dravidians of India and the Egyptians. I believe Marco Polo himself remarked on how the Indian gods were Black and thier devils were white.

"For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white. That is why they portray them as I have described. And similarly they make the images of their idols all black."

Marco Polo
- in India

It's OK man,everyone makes mistakes. Besides,it was a long time ago.

I like the towering blonde haired blue eyed Jesus that looks angrily over the pews at the National Basilica in Washington D.C.

IMG_6036.JPG

That image is a bastardization of the the real Horus.

Here he is as originally depicted.

isis1.jpg

He? Well I hate to break it to you but your "He" has tits,and he's fondling them.
Are you trying to tell me blacks worshipped women back in those days?
Jesus!!! What the hell happened? Seems you beat on em more than worship em these days.

Marco Polo
- in India

It's OK man,everyone makes mistakes. Besides,it was a long time ago.

I'll let you know when I can forgive the mistake white people made trying to change god from a Black person to a white person. Until then spread the word about the lie.

I like the towering blonde haired blue eyed Jesus that looks angrily over the pews at the National Basilica in Washington D.C.

IMG_6036.JPG

isis1.jpg

He? Well I hate to break it to you but your "He" has tits,and he's fondling them.
Jesus!!! What the hell happened? Seems you beat on em more than worship em these days.

I know you are illiterate but Horus is the little guy and Isis is the mother. :lol:

And yes Black men worshipped women. Thats why they love us to this day.

isis1.jpg

I know you are illiterate but Horus is the little guy and Isis is the mother. :lol:

My mistake,and I'll admit it.
But to be honest,I'm always looking for a way to fuck with you so I jumped the gun.
But thats OK,you'll give me plenty more openings in the future.

My mistake,and I'll admit it.
But to be honest,I'm always looking for a way to fuck with you so I jumped the gun.
But thats OK,you'll give me plenty more openings in the future.

Silly rabbit. You cant fuck with me. I have too much ammo.

Forum List

Back