God is black

God is black? You might as well have said that God is as smart as a turnip.

Do you really think you are smarter than every black on earth? Then shut the fuck up tulip. We call you that because you have two lips to suck my dick with. :lol:

Another butt sore cave monkey bothered by facts. :lol:

All you would have to do is put that little arian in the ring or in a cell with a black man and we would see who the real man is.

Now I'm Greek so if you put all three of us in the ring or in a cell, I'd be the man. I'm a Spartan. You could put a million of you in the ring against 300 of us and we'd still win. :eusa_liar:

What "fact"? That god is black? :lmao:

That if god existed he would be black if man was created in his image. We know that bothers you but get over it. :lol:

AMIGHTY GOD IS SPIRIT, IT IS MAN'S SPIRIT(THE REAL PART OF MAN) THAT IS IN GOD'S IMAGE! Try to think!

So why go through all the bother of putting us in vessels that break down and then telling us we are created in gods image? Shouldnt we just be earth bound puffs of smoke?

That if god existed he would be black if man was created in his image. We know that bothers you but get over it. :lol:

AMIGHTY GOD IS SPIRIT, IT IS MAN'S SPIRIT(THE REAL PART OF MAN) THAT IS IN GOD'S IMAGE! Try to think!

So why go through all the bother of putting us in vessels that break down and then telling us we are created in gods image? Shouldnt we just be earth bound puffs of smoke?

THERE WAS NO SICKNESS OR DEATH UNTIL MAN CHOSE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE!!! THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. think!

What "fact"? That god is black? :lmao:

That if god existed he would be black if man was created in his image. We know that bothers you but get over it. :redface:

It doesn't bother me that god doesn't exist. Therefore, a god that doesn't exist can't be black.:D

I didnt say it bothered you that god doesnt exist. I said it bothers you that he would be black if he did. Why else would you have posted on this thread?

THERE WAS NO SICKNESS OR DEATH UNTIL MAN CHOSE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE!!! THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. think!

You didnt answer my question. If god is in the form of a spirit why didnt god just make us spirits. Wouldnt that be in his image?

You didnt answer my question. If god is in the form of a spirit why didnt god just make us spirits. Wouldnt that be in his image?

MAN IS SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY. IT IS MAN'S SPIRIT THAT WAS CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE. GOD gave mankind rule of earth,we were to care for it and to do so we need a body.

MAN IS SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY. IT IS MAN'S SPIRIT THAT WAS CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE. GOD gave mankind rule of earth,we were to care for it and to do so we need a body.

Here is where one of your biblical quotes would come in handy. Where in the bible does it say mans spirit was created in gods image? why do we need a body?

Last edited:
That if god existed he would be black if man was created in his image. We know that bothers you but get over it. :redface:

It doesn't bother me that god doesn't exist. Therefore, a god that doesn't exist can't be black.:D

I didnt say it bothered you that god doesnt exist. I said it bothers you that he would be black if he did. Why else would you have posted on this thread?

God can't be black, since when does a black man run anything?

Forum List

Back