God is Always Far Ahead of Us

As is written, "Its the fool who attempts to convince himself THERE IS NO GOD........" Ps. 14:1 You look good atop that ass you are riding.

But it's only written in your silly bible and that's not a source of fact. ..

I am threatening you? :abgg2q.jpg: Sounds personal to me........I have never claimed to have written one word of the Holy Scriptures, I make no judgments.........you are no different than the Billions of other people on earth, "For as many that have sinned without the law will also perish without the law......." -- Romans 2:12

There you go again, quoting the bible
as if it fact. You cannot point to one person who has perished or any other threat you make. Not one.
Just another threat from the bible. Its bullshit.

Your judge? The same as every other person on earth, ".......for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." -- Romans 3:23

You pretty good at quoting the bible but a disaster at quoting facts and verify.
You have no evidence whatsoever of that rubbish. You're b just parroting the bible.

But still, just as every other person on earth......you will be judged by what is written (Revelation 20:12)...in the Books.

No I won't and neither will you. There will be no judgement day. I won't accept that time when I will regret my life. You will when you finally discover thrre is no tthing after death.

What is within those books? "He who rejects Me (Jesus), and does not receive My Words, has that which judges him.....the Word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day." -- John 12:48.

I couldn't give a a rats arse about what some ghost say about the future. There will be no last day of judgement. Grow up. Its garbage.

Your problem, that is obvious........you simply do not know when the LAST DAY will be, control is an illusion. Eat, Drink, be Merry..........this vapor called life is all there is for those who exist WITHOUT HOPE.

How arrogant are you to believe some eternity awaits you because you worship a ghost? You have no evidence of anything. It's pure piffle and ridiculous s e of serving prophecy.

Even if you could prove beyond doubt.......there was no God in that day, a life filled with hope and lived in hope is better than being without hope, not knowing when you will breathe your last. ;) The world is filled with the phony tuff. After 22 years in the military.......I know there are no atheists when the time comes.

There is no God and never has been other than in your deluded mind. you simply have no evidence but an old book.
You have never questioned it but blindly follow it like a donkey chasing a carrot.
You have never read one word of alternatives because it offends your lifelong devotion to a book if lies and trickery.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have plenty of nothing to support any of your rubbish.
Faith dies not equate to fact.

Have another go. I love you godbotherers with your rigid beliefs.

- is that to imply they become sinners, christians and that is special for you.
How can anyone become a sinner when they are living in sin as an atheist? The point being......when push comes to shove.....the phony tuff always reveal themselves in times of crisis, you can't depend upon the puffed up peacock, its all hat and no cowboy, that is the inference based upon experience. Only a fool places his life on the line by trusting those who are unworthy of trust. Trust is earned, often through blood. 1st comes trust, then respect.

Anyone worth their salt don't have to tell people how great, how smart they are or how stupid everyone else is.......You ever attempt to get a combat vet to talk about their experiences? Its like pulling teeth......., most attempt to push those experiences away to some hidden portion of their thoughts. When you hear someone talking about their experience openly and freely.....the bullshit meter goes off the chart.

I know only one thing, "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." And one other thing.......You can tell a great deal about someone's character by the way they treat children and animals. Other than this..........I profess to knowing nothing other than what someone reveals by their own words, often they expose their "ID" without even making the realization.

Last edited:

Colin norris

There is no God and never has been other than in your deluded mind. you simply have no evidence but an old book.
You have never questioned it but blindly follow it like a donkey chasing a carrot.
You have never read one word of alternatives because it offends your lifelong devotion to a book if lies and trickery.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have plenty of nothing to support any of your rubbish.
Faith dies not equate to fact.

Have another go. I love you godbotherers with your rigid beliefs.

they have been leaches since the 4th century, consider the liberation theology of the 1st century that's what the itinerant died for, accomplishing one's own destiny ... without their single source christian bible they have nothing at all.

How can anyone become a sinner when they are living in sin as an atheist? The point being......when push comes to shove.....the phony tuff always reveal themselves in times of crisis, you can't depend upon the puffed up peacock, its all hat and no cowboy, that is the inference based upon experience. Only a fool places his life on the line by trusting those who are unworthy of trust. Trust is earned, often through blood. 1st comes trust, then respect.

why were they there in the 1st place ...

you did not answer the question - you believe they became sinners, christians before they died. at least they never read your bible, that surly will be in their favour.

How can anyone become a sinner when they are living in sin as an atheist?

As an atheist, sin does not exist you idiot. It doesn't exist for anyone on earth. Its just another threat by religion to maintain control.

The point being......when push comes to shove.....the phony tuff always reveal themselves in times of crisis, you can't depend upon the puffed up peacock, its all hat and no cowboy, that is the inference based upon experience.

Do they really. Well I'm revealing myself now and take any crap you can deal out.
You godbotherers have no guts. Hiding behind some hideous prayers and filthy book of lies supposedly dictated by God that never existed. You're not worth a glass of warm spit.

Only a fool places his life on the line by trusting those who are unworthy of trust. Trust is earned, often through blood. 1st comes trust, then respect.

If rather trust a gang of murderers than a filthy hypocrit godbotherer. You're a tip and no iceberg.

The fact is........your own words expose you as a FOOL. :popcorn: You fit the scriptural profile........as they say, if the shoe fits.

According to you logic.....or rather the lack thereof, there is no such animal as prima facie truth. In reality people are sentenced to prison every day based upon such prima facie testimony, some even face the death penalty.

Example: Evolution is not a FACT of SCIENCE, there is no law of evolution. Thus, according to you Evolution does not exist? :dunno:

Logical Fallacy: Look it up. While you at it.........look up the law of the excluded middle.

Last edited:
Colin norris I can't just quote and reply to you easily like other posters, i.e. nothing shows up when I do.

Anyway, it's just as well. It's more of your hateful diatribe. It seems you are really bugged that I use the Bible and explain the parts that science backs up with creation science. Even in the religious section, I do not quote Scripture too often but provide the evidence.

I have a hard time explaining your attitude towards me as you can't even explain your atheism/agnosticism.

Moses bringing down the ten commandments from Mt. Sinai is evidence for my side. There were even witnesses.

Colin norris I can't just quote and reply to you easily like other posters, i.e. nothing shows up when I do.

Anyway, it's just as well. It's more of your hateful diatribe It seems you are really bugged that I use the Bible and explain the parts that science backs up with creation science. Even in the religious section, I do not quote Scripture too often but provide the evidence.

It's not hate as you interpret it, it's fact. I don't care of you use reams of paper as evidence but at least present it as real evidence, not some religious bullshit that is a physical impossibility like immaculate conception. Nor is a it a diatribe. Your problem is you've never been challenged before and quickly demean it as such in response. I am enlightening you to the fact you believe things that never happened or people never said or done. Its typical of all religion. Just blindly believe and don't ask questions.

The use of creation and science together is an oxymoron.

I have a hard time explaining your attitude towards me as you can't even explain your atheism/agnosticism.

I don't hate you. I hate religion because it has taught you to be a zombie. Basically, if it says it in the bible, you believe it. Unquestioned.
Every person on earth was born an atheists. Sadly, like yourself, you were infected with the religious bacteria, like a virus, by your parents. They wanted you to be as gullible as them, and you are.
My atheism hasnt progressed or deteriorated since I was born. I have yet to see evidence in my Life that would convince me your silly God exists.
Additionally, with sciences ability to explain exactly how everything came about, there is no need for a god and a book of conjuring to rival their findings.

Moses bringing down the ten commandments from Mt. Sinai is evidence for my side. There were even witnesses.

I dont need to take sides to win approval of your beliefs.
Let's discuss moses. He did not live for 170 years or whatever. That's bullshit.
The witnesses were never named or documented and they according to res4arch they didn't even know where he had gone to wait his return. That's how ridiculous you belief is. No names but just fool the punters by saying so to justify the ridiculous story.

If the ten commandments were written on stone and handed down from God, how did they get here? Courier? Just fell out of the sky and he caught them?
God made a quick visit, express delivery maybe?
If these important carvings were stone, where are they now? You don't know for sure because it didn't happen. It's rubbish. Yet you ignorant call it "evidence". Don't make me laugh.

So if that's all you have hung your life on as evidence of God, you have a very tenuous grip of reality and fact.

It's not hard to take the time to think about those magical spectacular events supposedly happened and realise its a big con. Ever thought why all those miracles and oceans parting etc happened in one small area in the middle East? Doesn't seem to be odd in any way? Not one miracle ever performed in South America or Malaysia. Think about it. How bloody ridiculous.

Furthermore, this is not a diatribe of hate. It is a revelation of truth and that you have wasted a lifetime worshipping some stupid celestial dictatorship.

Have another go if you feel your not done with me.

Colin norris, you care or else if it was just opinion, then it would not be such a big deal. You're here on R&E a lot it seems and it seems the believers bug you to no end.

Moses lived for 120 years, but the people in Genesis lived for over 900 years. It's a mystery, but many creation theorists think the global flood had a life shortening effect since that time.

The fact is........your own words expose you as a FOOL. :popcorn: You fit the scriptural profile........as they say, if the shoe fits.

According to you logic.....or rather the lack thereof, there is no such animal as prima facie truth. In reality people are sentenced to prison every day based upon such prima facie testimony, some even face the death penalty.

Example: Evolution is not a FACT of SCIENCE, there is no law of evolution. Thus, according to you Evolution does not exist? :dunno:

Logical Fallacy: Look it up. While you at it.........look up the law of the excluded middle.
no, you are drunk on your 4th century single source c bible - is that what the soldier turns to or do they turn to the heavens (when in peril) ... are you a fool - - no - - are you an idiot ...

when in peril is no time to become innocent, either. good luck.

the desert religions abandoned the prescribed religion from the heavens - who's kidding who.

Colin norris, you care or else if it was just opinion, then it would not be such a big deal. You're here on R&E a lot it seems and it seems the believers bug you to no end.

I'm not bugged at all. I want to reveal the rubbish you believe is just that. The things you speak about like it's legislated is simply not true and impossible yet you carry only spreading blatant lies and teaching it to innocent children. Its no different to child abuse.

Moses lived for 120 years, but the people in Genesis lived for over 900 years.

Stop insulting my intelligence. 900 years my foot. That's the lies and myths you peddle as fact because a book says so. Little wonder religion is not taken seriously.

It's a mystery, but many creation theorists think the global flood had a life shortening effect since that time.

Absolute garbage.
There was no global flood. If water covered the earth over the height of Everest, where did all the water go?
Chew on that.

Isn't it merciful of your God that he saved all the animals and Noah. Everyone else was killed for no reason.
You can bet it had a life shortening affect. You couldn't possibly believe that rubbish. Its absurd.

Colin norris = POS :icon_sjung:.

POS said: "Stop insulting my intelligence. 900 years my foot. That's the lies and myths you peddle as fact because a book says so. Little wonder religion is not taken seriously."

A person can lie about their age, but not a population of people who lived during the Genesis years.

POS said: "Absolute garbage.
There was no global flood. If water covered the earth over the height of Everest, where did all the water go?
Chew on that."

Man, are you stupid asf :abgg2q.jpg:? The Earth is 3/4 covered by oceans and water. It used to be one giant land mass called Pangea, but now seven continents. The facts back me up.

POS said: "Isn't it merciful of your God that he saved all the animals and Noah. Everyone else was killed for no reason.
You can bet it had a life shortening affect. You couldn't possibly believe that rubbish. Its absurd."

God had to save the innocents from the violent guilty. Maybe that's what happens before 2060.

Last edited:
Colin norris = POS :icon_sjung:.

POS said: "Stop insulting my intelligence. 900 years my foot. That's the lies and myths you peddle as fact because a book says so. Little wonder religion is not taken seriously."

A person can lie about their age, but not a population of people who lived during the Genesis years.

They are all liars if they think someone lived 900 years. You're a gullible fool for believing it. You probably believe in immaculate conception also.

POS said: "Absolute garbage.
Chew on that."

Man, are you stupid asf :abgg2q.jpg:? The Earth is 3/4 covered by oceans and water. It used to be one giant land mass called Pangea, but now seven continents. The facts back me up.

I repeat, it was not covered by a flood. There is evidence of it. If it covered Everest and mount ararat there would be a thousand times more water then than now. Again, where did go. If it didn't, how did that supposed wreck of the arc get on top if it? Radar or email?
Wake up to yourself, it never happened.

POS said: "Isn't it merciful of your God that he saved all the animals and Noah. Everyone else was killed for no reason.
You can bet it had a life shortening affect. You couldn't possibly believe that rubbish. Its absurd."

God had to save the innocents from the violent guilty. Maybe that's what happens before 2060.

Again, it did not happen. You are a gullible fool at best. a grown human being believing that rubbish is a blight in the human race. Do some logical thinking. Its absolute bollocks and know it.
Stop embarrassing yourself while others are watching think you should shut your mouth.

Colin norris = Stupidest fark ever

SFE said: "I repeat, it was not covered by a flood. There is evidence of it. If it covered Everest and mount ararat there would be a thousand times more water then than now. Again, where did go. If it didn't, how did that supposed wreck of the arc get on top if it? Radar or email?
Wake up to yourself, it never happened."

You need to STFU and listen. There's also the Mid-Atlantic ridge that circles the entire Earth. Anyway, you don't belong in the S&T forum as you're the SFE.

It's boring and useless talking things with you because you're the SFE. Just get out of my sight foo. You don't even know how to work this forum or else you're just being an a-hole... a SFE boring a-hole. Good riddance you POS and SFE.

SFE said: "I repeat, it was not covered by a flood. There is evidence of it. If it covered Everest and mount ararat there would be a thousand times more water then than now. Again, where did go. If it didn't, how did that supposed wreck of the arc get on top if it? Radar or email?

You need to STFU and listen. There's also the Mid-Atlantic ridge that circles the entire Earth. Anyway, you don't belong in the S&T forum as you're the SFE.

It's boring and useless talking things with you because you're the SFE. Just get out of my sight foo. You don't even know how to work this forum or else you're just being an a-hole... a SFE boring a-hole. Good riddance you POS and SFE. Finally, do you even know how mountains are formed? If you did, then you'd know how the Himalayas were formed you POS, SFE, and one who doesn't belong in the S&T forum.

Last edited:
As I

It's boring and useless talking things with you because you're the SFE. Just get out of my sight foo. You don't even know how to work this forum or else you're just being an a-hole... a SFE boring a-hole. Good riddance you POS and SFE.

As I suspected, you dug yourself a hole whereby you cannot support what you say so out comes the nasty vitriolic comments masquerading as evidence.
It happens all the time when the godbotherers run out of ammo.
I'll take it as a compete capitulation and look forward to smashing your hideous beliefs in the future.

I don't give a rat's about forums. I'm happy with just tearing you down regardless if how it works. You never mentioned how the forum worked and my mistakes when you thought you were winning the debate. Now pedantism has entered it.
You had nothing from the start and I knew it. They never do. Your silly bible doesn't have the answer to least simplest and logical questions.

As I

As I suspected, you dug yourself a hole whereby you cannot support what you say so out comes the nasty vitriolic comments masquerading as evidence.
It happens all the time when the godbotherers run out of ammo.
I'll take it as a compete capitulation and look forward to smashing your hideous beliefs in the future.

I don't give a rat's about forums. I'm happy with just tearing you down regardless if how it works. You never mentioned how the forum worked and my mistakes when you thought you were winning the debate. Now pedantism has entered it.
You had nothing from the start and I knew it. They never do. Your silly bible doesn't have the answer to least simplest and logical questions.
Finally, you post so I can reply, SFE and POS. It means you were doing it on purpose. I gave you three giant pieces of physical evidence for the global flood and you provided nothing in rebuttal but worthless opinion. We can safely ignore much of what you post as it is not scientific, religious, nor ethical.

Finally, you post so I can reply, SFE and POS. It means you were doing it on purpose. I gave you three giant pieces of physical evidence for the global flood and you provided nothing in rebuttal but worthless opinion. We can safely ignore much of what you post as it is not scientific, religious, nor ethical.

You gave me nothing but silly bible quotes supported by fresh air.
You can believe that if the chose but that won't make it fact. The same for everything else you believe about God.

Try this. Exactly what year did the great flood happen? A simple question but still poignant, how did the kangaroos from Australia get to the boat?
Where did he store the food for all those animals for 40days?
How long did it take for the water to subside so everything could "swim" home?
Do you see how ridiculous your silly beliefs are?

I don't care if you never reply. You have nothing to offer the debate but the same religious clap trap.

My worthless opinion just happens to be logic and fact that you find difficult to accept after a lifetime of being conned.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, dead men walking, resurrections, talking snakes, parting oceans and some nut thinks he can walk in water yet its me who doesn't understand facts. Don't make me vomit.

You're just another delusional godbotherer.

You gave me nothing but silly bible quotes supported by fresh air.
The Bible is not silly. It's the truth and there are parts that explain how the universe and Earth works. We just have to go out and prove it using science as we find science backs up the Bible. How do you think heliocentrism was proved?

Exactly what year did the great flood happen?
No one knows exactly, but the creation scientists used Bible genealogy to come with approximately 2,345 BC. I already explained how kangaroos could get on the boat, but you're too SFE to figure it out. Remember Pangea? The flood also explains how the Himalayas were formed. As for the rest of your flood questions, why don't you go here -- Life-size Noah’s Ark. I'm tired explaining to a SFE in regards to science something no amount of evidence will convince.

How do you know that universe is 13.7 B years old and Earth is 4.5 B years old? Aren't you the one who was conned beyond belief as radioactive decay does not correspond to calendar year and more.

As for the rest of your diatribe and who has been conned, I've explained you'll know immediately after you die. With you, I can't even say it's creation science vs atheist science because you won't accept the evidence due to extreme prejudices and being SFE. OTOH, you haven't proved any evidence against a global flood and have no evidence for the rest of your diatribe.

My worthless opinion just happens to be logic and fact that you find difficult to accept after a lifetime of being conned.
Haha. There isn't any logic nor evidence with your diatribe. That's what makes it worthless. It's useless to me to explain as I would be wasting my time and energy explaining to a SFE. The latter has been proven in a few posts.

Forum List

Back