God is a good judge! You joke. Right?

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. That corruption of his usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

This corrupted judge is the judge you would vote for is it?

Regards
DL

Do you have a mission statement?

Just curious.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. That corruption of his usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

This corrupted judge is the judge you would vote for is it?

Regards
DL

Just curious.

Jude 1:18 comes to mind.

[

What a moron. God Himself was the only one who could save us, so He did.

Indeed.
God was quite the moron as all he had to do was not condemn us in the first place nor sell his justice to the highest bidder and show what an immoral judge his is.

Nice that you like judges that set and accept bribes and you like your Gods without morals. :cuckoo:

Regards
DL

Chuckt

If the snake was under the control of some spirit or other entity, then it would have been completely innocent of wrong doing and God would have been unjust in punishing it. Right?

Regards
DL

Chuckt

If the snake was under the control of some spirit or other entity, then it would have been completely innocent of wrong doing and God would have been unjust in punishing it. Right?

Regards
DL

You're making assumptions on a lot of things we shall not know in this lifetime.

Chuckt

Regards
DL

You're making assumptions on a lot of things we shall not know in this lifetime.

I was just showing the implications of your view or assumption.

Regards
DL

[

What a moron. God Himself was the only one who could save us, so He did.

Indeed.
God was quite the moron as all he had to do was not condemn us in the first place nor sell his justice to the highest bidder and show what an immoral judge his is.

Nice that you like judges that set and accept bribes and you like your Gods without morals. :cuckoo:

Regards
DL

You ought to find something you know about to comment on. This ain't it.

now, if you've finished that consider what it communicates to you....

God created everything
people screwed it up
He fixed it...

He did so by accomplishing for us what we are incapable of doing ourselves
the OT demonstrates we are incapable because repeatedly, those who should have known better, those who talked to him face to face, those who saw him sitting as a pillar of fire outside the tabernacle, those who saw him save their nation from one threat after another....all disobeyed......

so, to satisfy what perfect justice required, he became what we failed to be....an obedient human being
and he did it for us, because he loved us

and all we have to do is accept him for what he is, to love him simply because we choose to instead of because we have to.....

because that is what he wants for eternity......a people who chose him for love instead of from obligation......

Sure and if he does not get it he turns into the satanic prick that he is and sends the innocent offenders to hell. Now that is love. To fools.

Regards
DL

He has a strange way of "fixing" things. Like throwing a tantrum, getting a drunk to save two of all the animals before killing off every human being on the planet.

Which also means he murdered his own child for nothing.

Most gods are vicious and vindictive and the christian god is one of the worst.

now, if you've finished that consider what it communicates to you....

God created everything
people screwed it up
He fixed it...

He did so by accomplishing for us what we are incapable of doing ourselves
the OT demonstrates we are incapable because repeatedly, those who should have known better, those who talked to him face to face, those who saw him sitting as a pillar of fire outside the tabernacle, those who saw him save their nation from one threat after another....all disobeyed......

so, to satisfy what perfect justice required, he became what we failed to be....an obedient human being
and he did it for us, because he loved us

and all we have to do is accept him for what he is, to love him simply because we choose to instead of because we have to.....

because that is what he wants for eternity......a people who chose him for love instead of from obligation......

Sure and if he does not get it he turns into the satanic prick that he is and sends the innocent offenders to hell. Now that is love. To fools.

Regards
DL

He has a strange way of "fixing" things. Like throwing a tantrum, getting a drunk to save two of all the animals before killing off every human being on the planet.

Which also means he murdered his own child for nothing.

Most gods are vicious and vindictive and the christian god is one of the worst.

/yawns.....tiresome bullshit remains tiresome.....

[

Just curious.

Sure. To have people think of God selling his justice and accepting bribes and sacrifices.

Regards
DL

Totally lame answer. Unless you are still pre-high school age.

As far as your ENTIRE anti-theology argument being based on an eternal hell, one comment:

God is offering you eternal peace, joy and happiness. If that is not good enough for you because you don't like his hell alternative, then I am betting you can make a deal with Him today. Tell God that the risk of hell is too great for you even though eternal heaven is out there almost as yours for the asking --- but because you do not want to take that risk of rejecting God and going to hell, when you die could he turn you into a rock? In that way, you will not suffer one bit. I bet he will grant you that, and any militant atheist or agnostic out there who does not like the rules. Since so many think when you are dead you are dead --- hedge your bet with that request and that will seal the deal. It will be as you hoped for --- nothing.

Last edited:
I have a question--so please pardon my ignorance?

God, or Jesus, saved us from what exactly?

This is why in my own sacred heresy I believe God to be a master of Creation and Destruction, and the ultimate balance of Good and Evil, and perfect only in the sense that God is the highest and most powerful lifeform and deity in existence.

[

Just curious.

Sure. To have people think of God selling his justice and accepting bribes and sacrifices.

Regards
DL

As far as your ENTIRE anti-theology argument being based on an eternal hell, one comment:

God is offering you eternal peace, joy and happiness. If that is not good enough for you because you don't like his hell alternative, then I am betting you can make a deal with Him today. Tell God that the risk of hell is too great for you even though eternal heaven is out there almost as yours for the asking --- but because you do not want to take that risk of rejecting God and going to hell, when you die could he turn you into a rock? In that way, you will not suffer one bit. I bet he will grant you that, and any militant atheist or agnostic out there who does not like the rules. Since so many think when you are dead you are dead --- hedge your bet with that request and that will seal the deal. It will be as you hoped for --- nothing.

God is offering squat from what I can see. How can he when he is not here?

When and how exactly were you offered anything from God. Tell us about your apotheosis or first hand encounter with him please. You would not want us to think that you were just believing 3,000 year old scribes. That would make you a literalist fool.

Regards
DL

This is why in my own sacred heresy I believe God to be a master of Creation and Destruction, and the ultimate balance of Good and Evil, and perfect only in the sense that God is the highest and most powerful lifeform and deity in existence.

The balance of good and evil who sets and accepts bribes and sacrifices. How droll.

If in balance, why does your God seem to kill so many more than he cures?

That is quite out of balance towards the evil side. Right?

Or do you think that good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

When and how exactly were you offered anything from God. Tell us about your apotheosis or first hand encounter with him please. You would not want us to think that you were just believing 3,000 year old scribes. That would make you a literalist fool.

Regards
DL

Oh is that what it comes down to now? If you cannot visibly see something, it cannot be?

You have a selective memory. That is either your defense or your problem.
A thousand books, a thousand reasons, a thousand accounts of which many are inexplicable in the natural, and here you are saying we just believe word of mouth from 3000 years hence.

Personally, I would be very unnerved inside if I knew something or some evidence was not lining up to my way of thinking or what I've been advocating all along, and just decided to ignore it instead.

Last edited:
Thanks for talking about me.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Care to show how a God can sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath?

sure, but first I will have to assign you some basic homework.....read the Bible....

I've read it. Jehovah is an inconsistent and capricious god at best when it comes to concepts like forgiveness and justice, and outright bloodthirsty without provocation at worst. You want someone to believe that Jehovah is a loving god that makes any sense at all, then the last thing you should ever tell someone to read is the Bible.

Forum List

Back