religious freedom

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
In the ot---one religion---99% false religions------- Jesus started one religion----99% false religions.

So knowing these facts----- its a 100% guarantee--God is not for freedom of religion--only those who oppose his will are.

In the ot---one religion---99% false religions------- Jesus started one religion----99% false religions.

So knowing these facts----- its a 100% guarantee--God is not for freedom of religion--only those who oppose his will are.

Logically you haven't begun to make your case.
First you would have to prove that the bible is the word of god.
You accept that as an assumption and claim an absolute conclusion based on an unsupported premise.
Classes resume in the fall.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)

God doesn't force us to serve Him. He wants us to serve Him voluntarily. Those who do make sacred covenants with Him. This is how He was in the scriptures, He has not changed now.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)

God doesn't force us to serve Him. He wants us to serve Him voluntarily. Those who do make sacred covenants with Him. This is how He was in the scriptures, He has not changed now.

And if you refuse I will cook you like a marshmallow for eternity.
Details.

Details.

If you don't know what's going to happen in the afterlife, you probably shouldnt make stupid comments about it.

There are no facts in this post, just as there’s no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

But that you believe such nonsense is why we fortunately have a Constitution, to protect citizens from those who are hostile to freedom of religious expression.

Details.

If you don't know what's going to happen in the afterlife, you probably shouldnt make stupid comments about it.

No idea, but don't get my assumptions about it from the bible.

Details.

So weed hopper will you get your own planet or just live on Kolob?

Details.

again with stupid comments. Yes I plan on living on a star. [/sarcasm]

I don't know what's going to happen in the afterlife other than the few things the Lord has actually revealed. What I do know is that it's will be full of joy and glory and I will be spending alot of time with my friends and family.

Still completely irrelevant to the fact that we are free to worship as we choose.

In the real writings the tetragramoton is found at Joshua 24:15--in fact every single spot in the ot where one finds--GOD or LORD( all capitols) the tetra was there . the tetra = YHWH(Jehovah)-- in the ot-- the name YHWH(Jehovah) is there in nearly 6800 places--the name Jesus-0. If one wants to serve the true God of Abraham, Moses, Noah, David, etc,etc--even Jesus does( John 20:17, rev 3:12) they must serve-YHWH(Jehovah)

There are no facts in this post, just as there’s no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

But that you believe such nonsense is why we fortunately have a Constitution, to protect citizens from those who are hostile to freedom of religious expression.

So I guess by this post you don't know God--how sad for you. this is where patriotism will get one soon--rev 16. ( standing on the wrong side)

So I guess by this post you don't know God--how sad for you. this is where patriotism will get one soon--rev 16. ( standing on the wrong side)

You should be very thankful for our laws here. They permit you to freely worship your god.
It just leaves others also free to find it ridiculous.
That freedom means people will only come to your god by their own choice, not by being coerced by government decree.
This is why Christians should work toward the most free America possible. It leaves the playing field open for an unencumbered choice.

again with stupid comments. Yes I plan on living on a star. [/sarcasm]

I don't know what's going to happen in the afterlife other than the few things the Lord has actually revealed. What I do know is that it's will be full of joy and glory and I will be spending alot of time with my friends and family.

You forgot to mention the puppydogs and the rainbows.

Details.

Since you don't either, your comment is the stupid one.

Make up any fiction you want but you simply do not know.

You should be very thankful for our laws here. They permit you to freely worship your god.
It just leaves others also free to find it ridiculous.
That freedom means people will only come to your god by their own choice, not by being coerced by government decree.
This is why Christians should work toward the most free America possible. It leaves the playing field open for an unencumbered choice.

For mortal men in this system--yes its the best system---- but I said to God there is no freedom of religion. And I do believe it opposes his will. It is satan who has caused all of this confusion about religionssssssssss.
I also believe--if one lets another man stop him from worshipping his God--that man is mislead into believing a false reality. And what use would one like that be to God?

Forum List

Back