God help us is this is who the american people elect tomorrow

It's not about Biden. He's a lousy candidate, and his party is pretty unattractive.

It's about the issues, and it's about demonstrating that we're a more decent, thoughtful and intelligent country than the last four years have indicated.
Then bring ole Obammy back if you want an articulate America hater and apologist.

I'm not ignorant, what is ignorant is voting for a near brain dead senile incoherent elderly man because he's not Trump, now that is what I call ignorance.

Well all I hear on the issues is:

Open Borders
Make legal the 11 million Illegals
Do The Green Deal which is estimated to cost approx $96 trillion
Allow the entire Third World to walk in and on day two give them the right to vote
Do never ending Lockdowns
Give trillions to Blacks in Reparations
Force Section 8 Housing into all Suburbs
Get rid of legal guns and ammo

In short the aim is to destroy America, to Cancel America.

What a load of alarmist pap. What next, you gonna tell us how the tooth fairy and santa claus really exist.
Good grief..

I'm not ignorant, what is ignorant is voting for a near brain dead senile incoherent elderly man because he's not Trump, now that is what I call ignorance.

Open Borders
Allow the entire Third World to walk in and on day two give them the right to vote

What a load of alarmist pap. What next, you gonna tell us how the tooth fairy and santa claus really exist.
Good grief..

No actually that is the Democrat Platform, they have basically said all that but used perhaps different phrasing because they hope people are stupid and won't understand.

Open Borders

Good grief..

No actually that is the Democrat Platform, they have basically said all that but used perhaps different phrasing because they hope people are stupid and won't understand.
Course they have <rolls eyes>

It's not about Biden. He's a lousy candidate, and his party is pretty unattractive.

It's about the issues, and it's about demonstrating that we're a more decent, thoughtful and intelligent country than the last four years have indicated.
Then bring ole Obammy back if you want an articulate America hater and apologist.
Don't forget "clean" lol

When the marxists come to kill you, and they are, bye!
Um, okay!
You think this is a joke, you think the incivility is on Trump, which demonstrates two things, first you are just fucking stupid, and second you have it entirely ass backward. Trump fights back, all of the incivility, all of the hate, began with you fucktards, and ends with you fucktards! You started it with the refusal to peacefully transfer power in 2016 that you fucktards labeled "the resistance," then cower in basement and claim the men, and women you have pissed upon unrelentingly for four years are uncivil, which is ludicrous on its face. You hateful bastards started it all, we are going to end it, you are not gonna be a happy fema camper..... :wink:

I think he's a pretty great candidate. His age is the only thing that gives me even a slight pause, but he's sharper than Trump, and if he loses half his mind he'll still understand policy better than Trump, who can't read and has the attention span of a gnat.

I don't want a feeble-minded president who has to have his presidential daily brief put into short sentences and pictures. Or one who throws a tantrum every time his CIA briefer mentions Russia.

thats 2 lousy candidates in a row......if the democrats lose tomorrow who are they going to blame?...
Iran.

& Israel.

& Russia.

& Orange man Bad.

Obama was the closest thing the Dems had to Trump in terms of generating enthusiasm.
4i6Ckte.gif

FeeltheBern: A Look at Bernie Sanders and His Sizable Crowds - ABC News

Sanders rally with AOC draws huge crowds in NYC shortly after health scare  | Main | English edition | Agencia EFE

A Growing Number Of SA's Grassroots Progressives Are Feeling Bernie Sanders  | News Etc. | San Antonio | San Antonio Current

If Biden/Harris win the Electoral College but get TROUNCED in the Popular Vote, will Democrats / snowflakes concede the win and give it to Trump/Pence to show they REALLY believe the Popular Vote should be what decides the Presidency.....

....as they have continued to complain is the case while vowing to get rid of the Electoral College?

When the marxists come to kill you, and they are, bye!
Um, okay!
You think this is a joke, you think the incivility is on Trump, which demonstrates two things, first you are just fucking stupid, and second you have it entirely ass backward. Trump fights back, all of the incivility, all of the hate, began with you fucktards, and ends with you fucktards! You started it with the refusal to peacefully transfer power in 2016 that you fucktards labeled "the resistance," then cower in basement and claim the men, and women you have pissed upon unrelentingly for four years are uncivil, which is ludicrous on its face. You hateful bastards started it all, we are going to end it, you are not gonna be a happy fema camper..... :wink:

Oh fuck off. This started with Clinton. You right-wing started way back then and it's gone downhill since then. Trump is a new low. Biden won't be as low, but he's still not that great.

Love the FEMA camp bit. At least you're honest about it. Have you had your uniform made up yet? Also, did you have many issues trying to get those swastika's made up? Not too many people would make them I imagine....

If Biden/Harris win the Electoral College but get TROUNCED in the Popular Vote, will Democrats / snowflakes concede the win and give it to Trump/Pence to show they REALLY believe the Popular Vote should be what decides the Presidency.....

....as they have continued to complain is the case while vowing to get rid of the Electoral College?
But, he won't, so it won't matter.

If Bernie Sanders voters believed for 1 second Biden would be the REAL President and would completely reject the extremist agenda, if they thought for 1 second Biden was not going to be a puppet later replaced by comrade Kamala, they would screw the Democrats and Biden just as they did the Dems and Hillary in 2016...

Why do Republicans always want different rules for themselves? Democrats will win with the rules we have, then change the game. Just like Jaime Harrison raising over $100 million. Unlimited donations is the game, we will win, then we'll change that game and eliminate Citizen's United.

thats 2 lousy candidates in a row......if the democrats lose tomorrow who are they going to blame?...
They should blame themselves, but they won't. Neither would the GOP.
if trump loses tomorrow he has no one to blame but himself....

If Trump loses tomorrow, then it will only be another 2+ months of rampant COVID spread and only another 100,000 dead before Biden and Harris will do something about it.
Like Taiwan did. And South Korea. And Australia. And New Zealand.

If Trump loses tomorrow the dozen or so indictments from the federal district courts are gonna FLY to Mar A Lago and the Manhattan D.A. is going to charge your fat lying fuck with insurance and bank fraud.

If Bernie Sanders voters believed for 1 second Biden would be the REAL President and would completely reject the extremist agenda, if they thought for 1 second Biden was not going to be a puppet later replaced by comrade Kamala, they would screw the Democrats and Biden just as they did the Dems and Hillary in 2016...
You're as clueless about Progressives as you are about everything else.

Forum List

Back