4 Reasons Joe Biden Will Lose

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

1. The Polls Are Wrong
How are the polls wrong? Let me count the ways. After an all-too brief period of soul-searching post-2016, some pollsters and polling companies made minor changes to their methodologies. Namely, some pollsters, started weighting results by education.

Others did not.

The polls showing Joe Biden beating Donald Trump by 15 points belong in the latter group. Polls are still over-sampling Democrats by a large margin and using tiny sample sizes. Some of the most favorable polls for Joe Biden are based on the polling of 500 adults- not even registered voters or likely voters.

Some pollsters are breaking rank and calling foul on garbage polls and shoddy polling methods. The Biden campaign has warned that Joe Biden is not leading the race by double digits.

“I’m a Democrat,” pollster John Zogby said of polls showing Biden that far ahead, “I just don’t think that sampling is accurate.”

Other pollsters are even more dire: “I’m concerned that the industry may be fighting the last war,” lamented Public Opinion Director Lee Miringoff of Marist College Institute for Public Opinion. Pollsters, it would seem, would like to double their margin of error. Which is pollster for “flip a coin”.

Read the other three reasons: 4 Reasons Joe Biden Will Lose

1. The Polls Are Wrong
How are the polls wrong? Let me count the ways. After an all-too brief period of soul-searching post-2016, some pollsters and polling companies made minor changes to their methodologies. Namely, some pollsters, started weighting results by education.

Others did not.

The polls showing Joe Biden beating Donald Trump by 15 points belong in the latter group. Polls are still over-sampling Democrats by a large margin and using tiny sample sizes. Some of the most favorable polls for Joe Biden are based on the polling of 500 adults- not even registered voters or likely voters.

Some pollsters are breaking rank and calling foul on garbage polls and shoddy polling methods. The Biden campaign has warned that Joe Biden is not leading the race by double digits.

“I’m a Democrat,” pollster John Zogby said of polls showing Biden that far ahead, “I just don’t think that sampling is accurate.”

Other pollsters are even more dire: “I’m concerned that the industry may be fighting the last war,” lamented Public Opinion Director Lee Miringoff of Marist College Institute for Public Opinion. Pollsters, it would seem, would like to double their margin of error. Which is pollster for “flip a coin”.

The polls is not a voting block it is a prognostication device.

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

Rush just announced that at one recent Trump rally in Blue Pennsylvania near the deep blue city of Pittsburgh, the Secret Service estimated attendance to be 57,000 people.

That is equal to 1,140 Biden/Harris rallies.

At their typical rate, Joe and Kamela should equal that number in 2.192 years.

And as Trump points out, there wasn't even anyone on the stage with a guitar.

• Banned
Rush just announced that at one recent Trump rally in Blue Pennsylvania near the deep blue city of Pittsburgh, the Secret Service estimated attendance to be 57,000 people.

Are you listening right now too? Me too. He has great poll info.

Shut up stupid.

Are you listening right now too? Me too. He has great poll info.

Shut up stupid.
Polls don't vote for candidates it is not registered.

Halloween mask sales are showing a Trump landslide is coming. Most people don't even know who Biden is. You have to tell them he's the kid sniffer.

A lot of people get Sleepy Joe confused with Abraham "Grandpa" Simpson nowadays. The VP is in a rage, like a lot of old timers whose brains are fading.
He is more like Hubert from family guy.

We know why he built the cages and a vote for Joe is a vote for putting kids back in cages.

Excellent cut and paste work, really reflects your intelligence to not try to issue your own opinion. Thank you for directing our attention to someone who knows how to compose complete sentences and thoughts.

We noticed the incredible disparity between Biden signs and Trump signs and banners here in Ohio. It's like 20 to 1 for Trump.
Then there is this:
Being one of them, I can't see anyone in Pa. Wv. and Ohio giving up money to vote Biden in. Gas and oil bonus checks and monthly royalty checks are really nice to get. And keep in mind, it isn't just the land owner that is cashing in. Cities and states are also cashing in their bonus and royalty checks.

Ask yourself if you would give up a $50,000 bonus and a $600 a month royalty check for the pleasure of voting for China/Joe...

Last edited:

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

That industry is on the verge of becoming about as trusted and reliable as weather forecasting.

We noticed the incredible disparity between Biden signs and Trump signs and banners here in Ohio. It's like 20 to 1 for Trump.
Then there is this:
Being one of them, I can't see anyone in Pa. Wv. and Ohio giving up money to vote Biden in. Gas and oil bonus checks and monthly royalty checks are really nice to get. And keep in mind, it isn't just the land owner that is cashing in. Cities and states are also cashing in their bonus and royalty checks.

Ask yourself if you would give up a $50,000 bonus and a $600 a month royalty check for the pleasure of voting for China/Joe...

Ditto here in Pennsylvania. A couple of months ago I drove on US 6 in Pennsylvania as far east as Sweden Valley in Potter County.

Overwhelmingly more Trump signs that those for Sleepy Joe.

Then there is this:

Ditto here in Pennsylvania. A couple of months ago I drove on US 6 in Pennsylvania as far east as Sweden Valley in Potter County.

Overwhelmingly more Trump signs that those for Sleepy Joe.
Thats good hearing

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

LOL

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

LOL
Could it be the RWNJs were wrong? Never, these are the smartest people on the planet. They are born with total knowledge and can explain nuclear physics to the best of the experts and leave them in awe.

80 million people didn't vote for Biden, at least, not in the RWNJs fantasy reality. In their imaginary world the cheeto-in-chief won unanimously. And since that delusion did not materialize as the impeached president trump and his devoted RWNJs dreamed, the only reason must be massive fraud.

How can anyone not love the lying, malignant narcissist the RWNJs want as their führer? Fascism all the way, for the USA! NOT!

Sorry RWNJs, 80 million real Americans voted for Biden. He's not the greatest choice, but he's a sh!tload better than the impeached a$$hole trump.

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

LOL
Could it be the RWNJs were wrong? Never, these are the smartest people on the planet. They are born with total knowledge and can explain nuclear physics to the best of the experts and leave them in awe.

80 million people didn't vote for Biden, at least, not in the RWNJs fantasy reality. In their imaginary world the cheeto-in-chief won unanimously. And since that delusion did not materialize as the impeached president trump and his devoted RWNJs dreamed, the only reason must be massive fraud.

How can anyone not love the lying, malignant narcissist the RWNJs want as their führer? Fascism all the way, for the USA! NOT!

Sorry RWNJs, 80 million real Americans voted for Biden. He's not the greatest choice, but he's a sh!tload better than the impeached a$$hole trump.

I disagree because Nevada just announced the number of illegal aliens that voted and they're going deeper about dead voters. Stay tuned.

More on Vote Fraud

Trump voters say that there was fraud 80% to 10%. But 16% of Biden voters said that there was fraud as well.

Republicans said that there was fraud 75% to 15%, but 41% of Independents agreed, as did 22% among Democrats.

Conservatives said that there was fraud 74% to 19%, but so did 30% among moderates, and 29% among liberals.

The majority among white voters, 53% to 37%, said that there was fraud. So did the majority among Hispanics 50% to 42% and 12% among African Americans.

Older voters over 55 years said there was fraud 50% to 42%, while 43% among voters under 55 years said there was fraud.

The majority among men said there was fraud 55% to 36%. Among women 38% said there was fraud.

55% among rural voters said there was fraud; 46% in the suburbs and 40% in urban areas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back