God Bless Obamacare.

. If you like, I can explain some basic civics in how a bill can be introduced into congress, and how it moves through both legislative houses, and on to the President to sign, or veto. I like teaching people stuff they don't know.

good then why so afriad to teach us how Republicans blocked growth? what does your fear teach us?
I already listed some.

If you need me to teach you how to read, I'm more than glad to talk to your mommy to help her find a good preschool reading program for you.

for 3rd time why are you so afraid to give us your best example of Republicans blocking growth? What does your fear teach us?
Stop being such a fucking troll.
I don't know why he won't read it. If he's playing a game to make me repeat things already stated, then he's playing with himself.

If you think ObamaCare is good for the country and the President is some sort of hero for coming up with this crap you are off your rocker.

Do you think allowing millions of Americans to be denied health care is better?

I've never met anyone who was denied healthcare.

I have met people who had no healthcare insurance.

Big difference.

Remember, the ACA was not and is not about healthcare, it is about insurance. Insurance companies helped write the bill, insurance companies lobbied for its passage, insurance companies made sure they would be bailed out by the taxpayers if or when they lost money on the deal...

I agree.

The cost of my benefits is going up by 30%. This increas is a direct result of Obamacare.

The only winners in the ACA are those we taxpayers are being forced to subsidize.

The rest of us will be paying for our health care and theirs.

High deductable are the norm as well.

Yep. Obamacare is a godsend. NOT

Such a fucking deal.

I've never met anyone who was denied healthcare.

That, of course, is anecdotal and not conclusive evidence. Other anecdotes report numerous denials of health care. Some of them result in death.

I have met people who had no healthcare insurance.

Big difference.

Remember, the ACA was not and is not about healthcare, it is about insurance. Insurance companies helped write the bill, insurance companies lobbied for its passage, insurance companies made sure they would be bailed out by the taxpayers if or when they lost money on the deal...

Certainly. Insurance is an integral part of our health care delivery system. While not a perfect relationship, lack of health insurance means lack of health care.

I have known many that had no insurance, but none were denied healthcare,,,,but now, so many can no longer afford insurance under the "Unaffordale Care Act" are not seeing a doctor because they are now made to feel like second class citizens...

Everything this POTUS touches turns to crap...he will leave office with absolutely Nothing of appositive nature for a legacy,,,,

I agree.

The cost of my benefits is going up by 30%. This increas is a direct result of Obamacare.

The only winners in the ACA are those we taxpayers are being forced to subsidize.

Such a fucking deal.

Nothing wrong with subsidizing health care for those who need it. We subsidize all kinds of things for many different needs. Why not health care?

I agree.

Such a fucking deal.

Nothing wrong with subsidizing health care for those who need it. We subsidize all kinds of things for many different needs. Why not health care?

Because there's still not consensus that we should "subsidize all kinds of things for many different needs".

Because there's still not consensus that we should "subsidize all kinds of things for many different needs".

Virtually every public service, from national defense to roads to public health services to anything the government does, provides a service to someone financed in part by those who don't receive the service.

Virtually every public service, from national defense to roads to public health services to anything the government does, provides a service to someone financed in part by those who don't receive the service.

Yep.

Thank you very much Mr. President for me losing two general practitioners now because of the new health care bill. I will see the third one this month. We will see how long he stays in practice.
Also for future Seniors who will not be able to find any that will accept Medicare.
Thank you for my monthly premiums being doubled.
Thank you for the 16 million of Americans who have already lost their great health care plans and for the millions more when it kicks in for employers in 2017.
NOT!!!!!!!
The New Health Care Bill has helped those that did not have health care but has done more harm to more than it has helped.

The president can not control what the health care providers do. That would be regulation and we know how the right feel about that. They raised their prices all an their own.

Indeed, President Obama is the only President in the history of this Great Nation who has felt in his heart, the need of affordable healthcare for the Common American, who can be taken as the middle and lower class American. Please, Hear me out, Now is the time for these Common Americans to show their Respect and Support to the President of the United States in return for this heartfelt thoughtfulness and protest against this lawsuit being filed on the President of this Great Country.

The Opposition rather than wasting their sources, resources and energy in destruction and criticism of this great program initiated by this President, they should feel “What can we do to make it better and better and better in the future?” They should demonstrate humble consideration to the Common American who are unable to afford reliable healthcare. Today, there is a greater need for affordable Healthcare than ever before.

So once again, I cry on behalf of each and every Common American individually that the Affordable Healthcare Program is very much needed for healthy Citizens of this Great Nation. Indeed, No nation can progress and prosper or have a secured future without healthy citizens. God Bless Obamacare.:eusa_angel:

Agree. It is succeeding and it IS helping a lot of people.

I can't help but wonder why its only the RWs who are having so much trouble with it.

No, its not perfect but no law of this size could possibly be perfect immediately. If we can get the right out of the way, we can fix the problems and move on.

Welcome to the board. I get the feeling you MIGHT be a genuine Christian. We have a lot of fake christians here so I'm always a bit skeptical when someone feels they must trumpet their "Christianity". It usually turns out that they're anything BUT Christian.

It is working and getting better! This is why fox news doesnt have their marathon bashing of it any more.

The president can not control what the health care providers do. That would be regulation and we know how the right feel about that. They raised their prices all an their own.

If you think ObamaCare is good for the country and the President is some sort of hero for coming up with this crap you are off your rocker.

All of a sudden Insurance companies dropped millions from their plan for no reason?

The right only cares about money and humans are seen by capitolists as a commodity there for exploitation.

Thank you very much Mr. President for me losing two general practitioners now because of the new health care bill. I will see the third one this month. We will see how long he stays in practice.
Also for future Seniors who will not be able to find any that will accept Medicare.
Thank you for my monthly premiums being doubled.
Thank you for the 16 million of Americans who have already lost their great health care plans and for the millions more when it kicks in for employers in 2017.
NOT!!!!!!!
The New Health Care Bill has helped those that did not have health care but has done more harm to more than it has helped.

It is because of the law that the health care providers had to do what they did in order to survive and remain in business.
It is part of the laws consiquences.

All of a sudden Insurance companies dropped millions from their plan for no reason?

The president has absolutly NO controll over premiums. That would be regulation. We know how you hate THAT word! The insurance companies raised ther prices.....all.....by.....themselves.

[/Quote}It is because of the law that the health care providers had to do what they did in order to survive and remain in business.
It is part of the laws consiquences.[/QUOTE]

Is that right? Please explain.

The president has absolutly NO controll over premiums. That would be regulation. We know how you hate THAT word! The insurance companies raised ther prices.....all.....by.....themselves.
If course they did. They've passed a law requiring us to buy their overpriced shit.

[QUOTE="Windship, post: 99158
If course they did. They've passed a law requiring us to buy their overpriced shit.[/QUOTE]

Here is how utterly fucking stupid you are: The AHC awarded 400 billion dollars in subsidies to these insurance co's.
400 BILLION DOLLARS to companies and some arent even worth that much! Now heres the kicker...
THEY STILL RAISED THEIR PREMIUMS!!!! even after getting all that free TAX PAYER money!!
But your mad at the law and its the pres thats screwing you?....lol

ObamaCare did not throw anyone off their existing plan.

Anyone who had a plan that did not meet the basic requirement of ObamaCare held
a policy that did not comply.Insurance companies had no choice but to cancel those
policies....

People lost the plan that Obama said they could keep.
In order to comply with the new ACA law...

So...obama , according to you, took ppl off of a rip off over priced plan and gave them a better one that would not let them go bankrupt because of their health because there is no cap on cost,(health care debt is the no. 1 cause of bankruptcy) could not be turned down for pre existing conditions?
And...
...with the AHC law, you can not be dropped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back