God Bless Joe Biden

Biden, i dont know whether to laugh or cry that you've been put in such a high position of power.

Biden is evidence that it doesnt matter how smart or dumb you are, you can get elected.

he's the gift that keeps on giving...

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden asked for God's blessing for the late mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen during a White House celebration of St. Patrick's Day — except the elderly lady is very much alive.

:clap2:

no word on whether he asked anyone in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow, this time.

The Associated Press: Biden mistakenly blesses Irish leader's mother
Joe Biden...professional douchebag.

Yes they are. And you still talk of Bush's gaffes. Difference is, in a week, they'll have moved on, you'll still be bringing up Bush five years from now.

:lol:

In honor of leftists of the future, I would like to say what a horrible president James Buchanan was. Everything bad in the country can be traced back to him. :lol::lol:

I wonder if Truth matters will defend ol Jim or not. After all, he was a Democrat.

Buchanans administration was not a total loss. He sent Perry to Japan.
And they ended up attacking us.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Um you are here talking about them right now you clown

Well sure... because the few dozen or so people who regularly contribute to the forum; ARE, by any objective measure, a fair representation of the Main Stream Media and this thread could never be said not to reflect the same sort of castigating, never ending admonitions which were common to Dan Quayle's spelling of Potato(e)... which were used day in and out for YEARS as a fair demonstration that Quayle was an imbecile.

GET SERIOUS!

This idiocy is just the sort of disingenuous, duplicitous pap which demonstrates to any objective observer that Left-think is an Unsound Species of Reasoning.

Oh my, hypocrisy abounds. And it's only 12:30pm.

Yes it does... And in this case, it's abounding within the ranks of those who come to complain on the recognition that BIDEN is an imbecile; that his DAILY demonstrations of IDIOCY ON PARADE go all BUT unmentioned within the mainstream MEDIA... while the Quayle episode was ONE moment in the guys life; which was so virulently pervasive in the media that to this DAY the man is represented as an imbecile because of it.

Quayle left office in January 1993... The Internet was in it's infancy...

Put Dan Quayle: and got 464,000 hits... Added Potatoe to be searched within those results and of those 32,700 made reference of Quayles faux pas which is more than 8.5% of the links regarding dan Quayle make reference to that ONE moment of his life.

Put Joe Biden: and I got ~ 6.05 million hits... added "Gaffes" to be searched within those results... got 126k hits... Or roughly 1.8%...

Take the same search and add "Plagiarism" to it and it produces 65k or ~1% ... The man was proven to be an intellectual FRAUD... and 20 years later, you'd have no way to know it; IF you were using the Mainstream Reporting of the man who sits as the CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now add to THAT, that Quayle hasn't been in public office for nearly a generation... and the point is readily demonstrated... When set aside Biden being the current Vice President of the US and Biden is a Gaffe MACHINE...

He's out there doing it EVERY DAMN DAY! Yet... it's even on GOOGLE... such represents something well BELOW a minor aspect of his public image.

The reason? You called it: Hypocrisy.

I've got to say, Joe Biden is indeed a Gaffe-filled nightmare.

Thank god he didn't win the presidency, LOL.

I guess he's Obama's insurance policy against assassination.

and he was refering to THIS comment....
Let's have an entire discussion devoted to criticisms and complaints about Biden's experience, his personal life, etc. I'm seriously curious.
that you so deftly left out.

I didn't leave it out. The whole post was copied. Even better, because that part^ was highlighted, so his response was even more silly.

You should really keep the cork in the bottle before noon.....:booze:....posting on a message board while being a drunken ass is no way to go through life...get some help.

MaggieMae said:
Let's have an entire discussion devoted to criticisms and complaints about Biden's experience, his personal life, etc. I'm seriously curious. And you can leave out the silly charge that he plagiarized some speech or paper 40 years ago and imply for that reason alone he's unqualified for high office.

Here is YOUR Post #24 in response to the above, which included the highlighted portion:

Sorry...we're not immature little highschool gossip mongers like you liberals....GROW UP!!!

:eusa_whistle:

The irony, genius, is that it really doesn't matter which sentence you were referring back to. It's still an idiotic reply, since the entire world knows that gossipy side stories are what the right relishes in a lame attempt to score political points.

Hmmm, still nothing about Biden's non-qualifications for high office. Let's see: He's logged more gaffes than poor Dan Quayle's single gaffe and yet Biden isn't lambasted daily for it, and should be (waahhhh....). He's a douchebag (a favorite 20-something characterization of anyone disliked), and he's Obama's insurance in case of...death?

That's it?

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden asked for God's blessing for the late mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen during a White House celebration of St. Patrick's Day — except the elderly lady is very much alive.

no word on whether he asked anyone in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow, this time.

Frankly, I love the fact that he's human, laughs at his own gaffes, and doesn't try to be a politically correct stickman all the time. Isn't "real people" what the right is clamoring for?

as opposed to kidney failure which is what the looney left clamors for..

Well Biden is Hussein's Gore... He's a pliable fool who can be shoved under the bus at any time with NO ONE on either side being particularly concerned that such has happened.

If he comes across a mass grave... and decides to begin screamin' bloody murder; no one will listen; and at the end of that day; it's easy enough to build a case where Ol'e Joe is seen as the amiable grave digger who's just trying to pawn the bad news over on someone else; like his ever innocent: Hopey Changey Boss.

And you can REST ASSURED that should that day EVER COME... those valient defenders of Ol'e Joe we find here tonight, will be in here shoving his tattered remains as far under that bus as rancid idiocy will allow.

The good news is that post Hussein... there will be a ton of really great stories that Ol'e Joe can tell, when he's out on the Speech Circuit, selling whatever progressive based Chicken-little canard is popularly at issue at the time...

Hmmm, still nothing about Biden's non-qualifications for high office. Let's see: He's logged more gaffes than poor Dan Quayle's single gaffe and yet Biden isn't lambasted daily for it...

Yeah Maggie THAT the hypocrisy you were talkin' 'bout! YA NAILED IT!

Joe simply doesn't have the plethora of options that Dan Quayle had available; thus he's hung around, glomming onto the sympathies of the dullard electorate of Delaware... who had precious few alternatives and lacked the scruples to kick his plagiarizin', lying ass to the curb.

Oh come on, Biden is funny. God forbid he ever becomes President, but it's not so bad to have comic relief around. At least he can take a joke, laugh at himself, and just be real about it. And following in the tradition of the last several Administrations, he's great life insurance. :thup:

I'd be willing to bet that Biden and Barack pass the bong pipe around a few times a week.

I wonder if Joe knows how to spell potato.....:eusa_whistle:

I wonder if Joe knows how to spell potato.....:eusa_whistle:

Funny you should bring that one up...... :eusa_whistle:

Do you know how Obama picked Biden? He asked for a list of "People I'd look smart standing next to even after speaking without a teleprompter" and Biden was the only name on the list

Well Biden is Hussein's Gore... He's a pliable fool who can be shoved under the bus at any time with NO ONE on either side being particularly concerned that such has happened.

If he comes across a mass grave... and decides to begin screamin' bloody murder; no one will listen; and at the end of that day; it's easy enough to build a case where Ol'e Joe is seen as the amiable grave digger who's just trying to pawn the bad news over on someone else; like his ever innocent: Hopey Changey Boss.

And you can REST ASSURED that should that day EVER COME... those valient defenders of Ol'e Joe we find here tonight, will be in here shoving his tattered remains as far under that bus as rancid idiocy will allow.

The good news is that post Hussein... there will be a ton of really great stories that Ol'e Joe can tell, when he's out on the Speech Circuit, selling whatever progressive based Chicken-little canard is popularly at issue at the time...

What a bunch of horseshit. Again, nothing tangible other than one of your rants, saying nothing.

Still nothing about Biden's experience, intelligence, and capabilities. Is all of the above the best you folks can do? Wot?? No dirt on the usual Internets blogs?

Still nothing about Biden's experience, intelligence, and capabilities. Is all of the above the best you folks can do? Wot?? No dirt on the usual Internets blogs?

i'd be happy to go into detail about his plagiarism, false claims about his education and other gaffes, but i just like the guy because he makes me laugh.

it doesn't make me a bad person.

Forum List

Back