God Bless Joe Biden

he is the reason even the goofiest right winger prays for Obamas good health.

Let's have an entire discussion devoted to criticisms and complaints about Biden's experience, his personal life, etc. I'm seriously curious. And you can leave out the silly charge that he plagiarized some speech or paper 40 years ago and imply for that reason alone he's unqualified for high office.

Yes they are. And you still talk of Bush's gaffes. Difference is, in a week, they'll have moved on, you'll still be bringing up Bush five years from now.

:lol:

In honor of leftists of the future, I would like to say what a horrible president James Buchanan was. Everything bad in the country can be traced back to him. :lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:All you guys ever talk about is BOOOOOOOOOOOCHanan, he isn't President anymore. Geez

I can just imagine some youngun scratching his head and thinking "You mean that's not him on MSNBC all the time?"

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Let's have an entire discussion devoted to criticisms and complaints about Biden's experience, his personal life, etc. I'm seriously curious. And you can leave out the silly charge that he plagiarized some speech or paper 40 years ago and imply for that reason alone he's unqualified for high office.

Sorry...we're not immature little highschool gossip mongers like you liberals....GROW UP!!!

he's the gift that keeps on giving...

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden asked for God's blessing for the late mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen during a White House celebration of St. Patrick's Day — except the elderly lady is very much alive.

:clap2:

no word on whether he asked anyone in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow, this time.

The Associated Press: Biden mistakenly blesses Irish leader's mother

I suspect he meant to bless his own mother, who recently passed away. Obama must really be rubbing off on him - it's all about him now.

:eusa_whistle:

In honor of leftists of the future, I would like to say what a horrible president James Buchanan was. Everything bad in the country can be traced back to him. :lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:All you guys ever talk about is BOOOOOOOOOOOCHanan, he isn't President anymore. Geez

I can just imagine some youngun scratching his head and thinking "You mean that's not him on MSNBC all the time?"

:lol: YOu mean he isn't on MSNBC? :eek:

Um you are here talking about them right now you clown

Well sure... because the few dozen or so people who regularly contribute to the forum; ARE, by any objective measure, a fair representation of the Main Stream Media and this thread could never be said not to reflect the same sort of castigating, never ending admonitions which were common to Dan Quayle's spelling of Potato(e)... which were used day in and out for YEARS as a fair demonstration that Quayle was an imbecile.

GET SERIOUS!

This idiocy is just the sort of disingenuous, duplicitous pap which demonstrates to any objective observer that Left-think is an Unsound Species of Reasoning.

Last edited:

Sorry...we're not immature little highschool gossip mongers like you liberals....GROW UP!!!

Riiiight... :eusa_whistle:

Um you are here talking about them right now you clown

Well sure... because the few dozen or so people who regularly contribute to the forum; ARE, by any objective measure, a fair representation of the Main Stream Media and this thread could never be said not to reflect the same sort of castigating, never ending admonitions which were common to Dan Quayle's spelling of Potato(e)... which were used day in and out for YEARS as a fair demonstration that Quayle was an imbecile.

GET SERIOUS!

This idiocy is just the sort of disingenuous, duplicitous pap which demonstrates to any objective observer that Left-think is an Unsound Species of Reasoning.

Oh my, hypocrisy abounds. And it's only 12:30pm.

Riiiight... :eusa_whistle:

Come on Mags. Even on the hill he's affectionately know as Mr Gaff on both sides of the aisle.

Come on Mags. Even on the hill he's affectionately know as Mr Gaff on both sides of the aisle.

I was referring to THAT^ comment.

and he was refering to THIS comment....
Let's have an entire discussion devoted to criticisms and complaints about Biden's experience, his personal life, etc. I'm seriously curious.
that you so deftly left out.

Yeah but the other comment she was referring to was quite unnecessary and patently untrue. Come on, be honest.

With the politics of personal destruction invented by Democrats I think they got a lock on who uses this immature tactic more than others.....of course others use it as well...it's quite effective with the 30 second sound bite electorate now days.

Let's have an entire discussion devoted to criticisms and complaints about Biden's experience, his personal life, etc. I'm seriously curious.

I didn't leave it out. The whole post was copied. Even better, because that part^ was highlighted, so his response was even more silly.

With the politics of personal destruction invented by Democrats I think they got a lock on who uses this immature tactic more than others.....of course others use it as well...it's quite effective with the 30 second sound bite electorate now days.

:lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Nuff said. [Oops, one more chuckle...]

I didn't leave it out. The whole post was copied. Even better, because that part^ was highlighted, so his response was even more silly.

You should really keep the cork in the bottle before noon.....:booze:....posting on a message board while being a drunken ass is no way to go through life...get some help.

Forum List

Back