What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madoff takes prison beating

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
WSJ: Madoff beaten up by fellow inmate in dispute over money -

Financial swindler Bernard Madoff was beaten up in December by an inmate at his North Carolina Prison in an apparent dispute over money, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The Journal, which based its report on three people familiar with the matter, said the 71-year old Madoff was treated for a broken nose, fractured ribs and cuts to his head and face.

The alleged assailant, described by the newspaper as a "beefy man," was serving time at the federal prison in Butner, N.C., on drug charges.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He deserves to be in prison...but does not deserve to be assaulted.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
He deserves to be in prison...but does not deserve to be assaulted.

true....but when it happens,i wont be losing any sleep over it....neither will those old folks he screwed....just sayin....

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Reaction score
And this is shocking how??

Is anyone supposed to be upset by this??

Who really gives a fuck?

It's appropriately in "Current Events" and has been all over the news this morning. What's your problem? The story is a helluva lot more interesting than some of the stuff posted here.

OP
rightwinger

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a reality check for those who thought Madoff would be shipped off to some cushy "Club Fed"

csbarry

I'm just getting started!
Reaction score
I wouldn't wish it upon him, but because of all the pain and misery he wrought, it really wouldn't have bothered me if he had stopped processing oxygen as well ... just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Financial swindler Bernard Madoff was beaten up in December by an inmate at his North Carolina Prison in an apparent dispute over money, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The Journal, which based its report on three people familiar with the matter, said the 71-year old Madoff was treated for a broken nose, fractured ribs and cuts to his head and face.

The alleged assailant, described by the newspaper as a "beefy man," was serving time at the federal prison in Butner, N.C., on drug charges.

:lol: Ain't karma great?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just cant forced my self to feel sorry for him.

Freeman

VIP Member
Reaction score

good news!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List