Go Niners

I realized I was doing that.

Its true though. Tell me about the great playoff wins you remember from the quarterbacks on the Titans, bengals or bills.

Ok josh Allen has 3 playoff wins.

Stafford has been around forever. 2 playoff losses. I’m assuming all football fans know him despite him being a loser all these years.

Garopollo went to the Super Bowl.

I don’t even know the names of Tennessee or Cincinnati qbs
Joe Burrow LSU qb won the National Championship a couple years ago. Might be the best QB under 30 in the NFL not named Patrick.

They were lucky they got away with the W. For 3.5 quarters, they kept the Cowboys on their heels..and then...Jimmy slings a gift right to them. Cowboys should have at least tied it. But to go out on an expired clock like that...yikes.
Green Bay is going to slaughter the Niners. :)
And...file this last prediction under posts that didn't age well. :)
Never thought I'd see Green Bay cough one up like that.
There goes half my Superbowl bet. Sad face.

Rams suck

As a 51 year old, I can't help but like the 49rs. Why is that? They won a bunch of Superbowls and I liked them. But then the Cowboys won a bunch of Superbowls and I hated them. Why the difference? LOL.

I also root for Matthew Stafford but if he wins in LA, what does that say about the Lion's franchise? I'd rather believe Stafford wasn't good enough to win it all. LOL. But I can't help root for him because I know Detroit sucks. Even a great QB would come here and suck.

Look at the Jets. They always get good draft picks. It's where good draft picks go to die. LOL.

Dion Sanders on playing for Detroit:

Nearly everyone in the front office wanted to take a flashy cornerback named Deion Sanders, who had also broken all of Florida State's punt return records and already been drafted by the New York Yankees to play baseball.

But Sanders didn't want to play in Detroit. A terrible team in a cold weather city? No, thanks. Had the Lions pulled the trigger, he famously said he "would've asked for so much money they would've had to put me on layaway."

As a 51 year old, I can't help but like the 49rs. Why is that? They won a bunch of Superbowls and I liked them. But then the Cowboys won a bunch of Superbowls and I hated them. Why the difference? LOL.

I also root for Matthew Stafford but if he wins in LA, what does that say about the Lion's franchise? I'd rather believe Stafford wasn't good enough to win it all. LOL. But I can't help root for him because I know Detroit sucks. Even a great QB would come here and suck.

Look at the Jets. They always get good draft picks. It's where good draft picks go to die. LOL.

Dion Sanders on playing for Detroit:

Nearly everyone in the front office wanted to take a flashy cornerback named Deion Sanders, who had also broken all of Florida State's punt return records and already been drafted by the New York Yankees to play baseball.

But Sanders didn't want to play in Detroit. A terrible team in a cold weather city? No, thanks. Had the Lions pulled the trigger, he famously said he "would've asked for so much money they would've had to put me on layaway."
A lot of teams went with the West Coast Offense and many of the coaches spread out from there.

They are thugs . Dirty.
Who the 49rs? I never looked at them that way.

It was funny Jim harbaughs 49rs beat my lions. Jim harbaugh ran up and shook our coache Jim Schwartzs hand so hard it offended Schwartz. The lions were having a good season till that game. I truly believe harbaugh stole Schwartz mojo with that hand shake. Harbaugh and goraffalo went to the Super Bowl. Schwartz and stafford lost in the first round. I believe a wildcard. Green Bay won our division by one game.

Forum List

Back