Go Niners

They were lucky they got away with the W. For 3.5 quarters, they kept the Cowboys on their heels..and then...Jimmy slings a gift right to them. Cowboys should have at least tied it. But to go out on an expired clock like that...yikes.
Green Bay is going to slaughter the Niners. :)

They were lucky they got away with the W. For 3.5 quarters, they kept the Cowboys on their heels..and then...Jimmy slings a gift right to them. Cowboys should have at least tied it. But to go out on an expired clock like that...yikes.
Hope not. I want a 49ers-Bucs matchup.

Hope not. I want a 49ers-Bucs matchup.
49 is not a team anyone knows or cares about. If they win it all it will be an upset. If they win it all that would be cool. I’ve always liked that franchise. I just can’t believe they’re all that.

I hope they beat Rogers. I like seeing him get mad. I’m a lions fan. Lol plus he lied and seems arrogant.

we know mahomes, Brady, Rogers and stafford. The other qbs are just now making names for themselves. Who’s the bills qb? Allen? Who’s the 49rs qb? Guroffalo?

I know stafford hasn’t had success in the playoffs but I assume everyone knows him?

49 is not a team anyone knows or cares about. If they win it all it will be an upset. If they win it all that would be cool. I’ve always liked that franchise. I just can’t believe they’re all that.

I hope they beat Rogers. I like seeing him get mad. I’m a lions fan. Lol plus he lied and seems arrogant.

we know mahomes, Brady, Rogers and stafford. The other qbs are just now making names for themselves. Who’s the bills qb? Allen? Who’s the 49rs qb? Guroffalo?

I know stafford hasn’t had success in the playoffs but I assume everyone knows him?
You assume teams and players YOU don't know are therefore generally unknown? Do you even realize how stupid that is?

Little just drops the ball. Then Jennings. 3 and out. Not looking good. I’m a little behind I dvr the game so I can fast forward commercials

You assume teams and players YOU don't know are therefore generally unknown? Do you even realize how stupid that is?
I realized I was doing that.

Its true though. Tell me about the great playoff wins you remember from the quarterbacks on the Titans, bengals or bills.

Ok josh Allen has 3 playoff wins.

Stafford has been around forever. 2 playoff losses. I’m assuming all football fans know him despite him being a loser all these years.

Garopollo went to the Super Bowl.

I don’t even know the names of Tennessee or Cincinnati qbs

Forum List

Back