Glock 42

Not even close. It’s not how pretty you look, or even firepower. It’s how quickly and safetly you can get a well concealed firearm into safe action, without being sued for poor results afterward. Nothing beats a Glock 26 in cold weather or a Smith Airweight in warm. While you’re groping for yours, I’ll be engaged from cover with mine.

Ya gotta tell me the secret.
What makes a gun more difficult to "get into action" and why do you think a Glock is easier to get "into Action" than other pistols?
FN makes some of the best firearms in the world and they're used by militaries all over the world.
Do you really think they'd be difficult to deploy if militaries across the world use them?

The FN .45 runs for $1200 bucks.
The way mine sits runs just under $2000 bucks.
You can have your budget pistol,I'll stick with my top end pistol.

I think he means the DAO 7ish lb trigger pull. She Who Must Be Obeyed has a Beretta Storm she carries which has a DA pull just like my model 29 but shorter. Follow ups are crisp 4 lb shots though. Don't get her mad. I know. I KNOW!
How do you carry that? Do you live in a climate that allows jackets?

I struggle with my Ruger LCP to hit a 6" disk at 15 ft . I have a pair of Shields the are my carry weapons that i can hit a 6" disk at 30 ft all day.
I just got a S&W CSX 9 mm double stack that is a bit smaller than the Shields

I think he means the DAO 7ish lb trigger pull. She Who Must Be Obeyed has a Beretta Storm she carries which has a DA pull just like my model 29 but shorter. Follow ups are crisp 4 lb shots though. Don't get her mad. I know. I KNOW!

How do you carry that? Do you live in a climate that allows jackets?

In the winter yeah.
In the summer it's shorts and wife beaters so I just put the Ruger LCP in my pocket.
Also put it in my small tackle box when we go fishing at our lease since it's full of gators as an alligator deterrent.

2A932A3D-E5EC-4FD0-8E97-880424681116.jpeg

8A7351F8-BC38-4214-8F81-5D17A069F73C.jpeg

F5763FCA-44D5-49DA-BB7A-EAFFF394B71F.jpeg

I struggle with my Ruger LCP to hit a 6" disk at 15 ft . I have a pair of Shields the are my carry weapons that i can hit a 6" disk at 30 ft all day.
I just got a S&W CSX 9 mm double stack that is a bit smaller than the Shields

Really?
I can easily hit a four inch plate at 50 foot with mine.
I was actually shocked at its accuracy.

Ya gotta tell me the secret.
What makes a gun more difficult to "get into action" and why do you think a Glock is easier to get "into Action" than other pistols?
FN makes some of the best firearms in the world and they're used by militaries all over the world.
Do you really think they'd be difficult to deploy if militaries across the world use them?

The FN .45 runs for $1200 bucks.
The way mine sits runs just under $2000 bucks.
You tell me, you have a safety. Top end because it costs more ? Hardly.

Yeah I have a safety so what?
I bypass that safety by carrying in condition 2.
I'll let you look that up.
Sure, bet your fat ass you still check the safety before you think about deploying it. Condition 2, Is that when your Dick goes limp as you try to pull the trigger with the safety on and you shit your pants ?

Sure, bet your fat ass you still check the safety before you think about deploying it. Condition 2, Is that when your Dick goes limp as you try to pull the trigger with the safety on and you shit your pants ?

Why would I check it when I always leave the safety off?
I bet you have to stop and check to see if you put a magazine in your glock.

Why would I check it when I always leave the safety off?
I bet you have to stop and check to see if you put a magazine in your glock.
Sure you do. I’ve met more people who thought that way, carried that way, yet they all checked their safety. It’s a no brainer.
Magazines. Seriously ? You don’t know the weight difference after every round you fire. That’s the only way you can be sure someone really knows his weapon…..knowing close to the number of rounds in the mag by its carry weight.

that was an embarrassing comment by you.

Er ..not sure why you two are fighting. Carry what YOU are comfortable with, practice and dry fire with it. Don't worry about what others do.

Forum List

Back