Glock 42

Sure you do. I’ve met more people who thought that way, carried that way, yet they all checked their safety. It’s a no brainer.
Magazines. Seriously ? You don’t know the weight difference after every round you fire. That’s the only way you can be sure someone really knows his weapon…..knowing close to the number of rounds in the mag by its carry weight.

that was an embarrassing comment by you.

So all of these people you know checked their safety before getting in a gunfight?
Jesus Christ where do you live Chicago?
And what the fuck does weight difference have to do with anything?
I put a loaded mag in my pistol and I rack one in the chamber and pull the mag and put one more in the mag.
And I can promise you I know how many rounds I have in my firearm....although it seems like a problem for you for some reason.

You're going to have to point out my embarrassing comment,I must have missed it.

So all of these people you know checked their safety before getting in a gunfight?
Jesus Christ where do you live Chicago?
And what the fuck does weight difference have to do with anything?
I put a loaded mag in my pistol and I rack one in the chamber and pull the mag and put one more in the mag.
And I can promise you I know how many rounds I have in my firearm....although it seems like a problem for you for some reason.

You're going to have to point out my embarrassing comment,I must have missed it.
Insults don’t change the fact, you’re not much of an authority on firearms. Find a publication from any gun authority that recommends it’s OK to disregard the safety on a firearm with one before you bring it to bear . Notice, no one said gun fight foolish. I’ll save you the time, there is none.

Insults don’t change the fact, you’re not much of an authority on firearms. Find a publication from any gun authority that recommends it’s OK to disregard the safety on a firearm with one before you bring it to bear . Notice, no one said gun fight foolish. I’ll save you the time, there is none.

Glocks dont have a safety.
Now what?

Glock fanboys. They get so sensitive when you dis their one true love.

Dagosa Glocks suck.

Just glue two bricks together and throw them at your adversary... It will look and feel like a Glock, .... and you'll have a much better chance of success.

But why..? Why .380? It's the same size as its counterpart 9mm. Why give up the extra, for the same size package?

I carry a Beretta Pico in my pocket. It doesn't print at all, like it is invisible. No 9mm can do that.

Is there someone forcing you ? I’m only explaining that Glock is the Most used law enforcement sidearm and why it’s not used by the military. They have different missions.

Because they are cheap.

Dagosa

Terrible list, I agree with point number one. But point two and three are just dumb.

Far more of a reason not to buy a Glock is longevity. They simply won't last 100 years. Hell, most of them go tits up after 10 years of hard use.

My 1911's are plugging along fine. I still shoot my commercial model that was made in 1914.

Same goes for my Colt Single Action Army's. My oldest was made in 1876. My newest in 1920. Still plugging along.

For 9mm I carry a CZ 75. All steel. Heavyish, but yet again, it will still be operational in 100 years.

Far more of a reason not to buy a Glock is longevity. They simply won't last 100 years. Hell, most of them go tits up after 10 years of hard use.

My 1911's are plugging along fine. I still shoot my commercial model that was made in 1914.

Same goes for my Colt Single Action Army's. My oldest was made in 1876. My newest in 1920. Still plugging along.

For 9mm I carry a CZ 75. All steel. Heavyish, but yet again, it will still be operational in 100 years.
I'm with ya.

I took my gunsmith's advice, plus that from a video as well, and the results were pretty good.

Here's my shooting before, from about 20 feet, shooting offhand. Hits all over the place, no grouping. Lot of low-left hits indicating bad trigger pull.

Target.JPG

Went out today and shot from 30 feet, from sandbag, wearing reading glasses which cleared up sights but left target a bit blurry.

Top left target (7 shots). Didn't adjust trigger pull. Still had hits left of bullseye, but a good 4 inch group.

Top right target (6 shots). Adjusted trigger pull (to tip of finger), brought group into center, and a bit tighter.

Lower target (10 shots). Two wild shots were offhand, went back to sandbag for remaining shots, much better grouping but still a bit to the left.

Target: 2 inch bullseye, rings are 4 inch, 8 inch; 12 inches overall size.

I don't think I can do much better with this gun considering its small size (and terrible trigger).
Target-2.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back