Glock 42

I purchased my Glock 30 .45ACP in 1998 and it has been my concealed carry favorite since then. It's accurate, dependable and easy to maintain.

No thanks.
Yup.....but other then the G42, they are all go bang. Keeping the design the same has helped in that respect. It’s function over form. They all feel the same way cause my G26 takes the same mag as nearly any G 9 mm. I also have a Toyota Truck for the same reason. You turn uthe key, it starts for 20 yards and 250 k miles with minimal fuss. You’re right...They suck to drive and handles, but they go and the used market for them is one of the best. No different.

Dont want to get used to a glock since that will fuck up the feel for my other handguns.
Is there someone forcing you ? I’m only explaining that Glock is the Most used law enforcement sidearm and why it’s not used by the military. They have different missions.

Of course not.
I have guns so forcing me to do anything is going to be somewhat problematic.
I would “ argue” that putting up a good argument is better then brandishing a firearm. For one thing, arguing isn’t a crime.

I would “ argue” that putting up a good argument is better then brandishing a firearm. For one thing, arguing isn’t a crime.

Which I did.
I simply stated that I wouldnt want to get used to a glock as it would fuck up the feel for my other hand guns.
And your answer was: Is there someone forcing you ?
Hmmmm....

This is the statement that was referred to that you omitted.

And that statement is true.
Yup.....but other then the G42, they are all go bang. Keeping the design the same has helped in that respect. It’s function over form. They all feel the same way cause my G26 takes the same mag as nearly any G 9 mm. I also have a Toyota Truck for the same reason. You turn uthe key, it starts for 20 yards and 250 k miles with minimal fuss. You’re right...They suck to drive and handles, but they go and the used market for them is one of the best. No different.

So what.
The Wife and I drive nothing but Toyotas and have for decades.

Is there someone forcing you ? I’m only explaining that Glock is the Most used law enforcement sidearm and why it’s not used by the military. They have different missions.

I prefer FNX.
Much better quality.
E3E5C30F-023E-451C-A316-D65A236FD5B4_1_201_a.jpeg

Try a couple of magazines from a bench rest sandbag. At least you know it ain't the gun and more like a sloppy grip on a relatively small pistol.

Which I did.
I simply stated that I wouldnt want to get used to a glock as it would fuck up the feel for my other hand guns.
And your answer was: Is there someone forcing you ?
Hmmmm....
I never knew that was a problem, especially if you own several different brands to begin with. A Glock, like a revolver can be put into action instantly without fking around with it.
So yes, a simple, reliable and safe firearm can screw you up for shooting handguns that require more manipulation.

I never knew that was a problem, especially if you own several different brands to begin with. A Glock, like a revolver can be put into action instantly without fking around with it.
So yes, a simple, reliable and safe firearm can screw you up for shooting handguns that require more manipulation.
There are lots of things you commies never knew.

There are lots of things you commies never knew.
Obviously more then you. Working at three different jobs that required you being armed and not using a firearm as a toy or conversation piece has NOTHING to do with political beliefs.

Forum List

Back