Glock 42

Obviously more then you. Working at three different jobs that required you being armed and not using a firearm as a toy or conversation piece has NOTHING to do with political beliefs.
As they say, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance...they have jobs in China where you are armed?

And for the same reason. You turn the key, it starts. Toyota has never been know for looking pretty or being innovative. Neither has Glock.

I dont care for Glocks myself. The angle of the grip isnt right for me.

Blasphemy!!!!
My Toyota is one handsome Truck!!!
277A0DDD-3203-425B-892C-CAC22C87F170.jpeg

There are lots of things you commies never knew.
The angle difference issue can be corrected with a few sessions of dry firing and one of shooting if its a problem. I believe Ruger .22 targets have similar angle differences.

I never knew that was a problem, especially if you own several different brands to begin with. A Glock, like a revolver can be put into action instantly without fking around with it.
So yes, a simple, reliable and safe firearm can screw you up for shooting handguns that require more manipulation.

My FNX .45 is easy to deploy.
15 in the mag one in the pipe...
Carry it in condition 2,One in the chamber,safety off,Hammer down. Pull it out and pull the trigger through the double action and it's all single action from there.
Dont see how it could get any easier than that.
A04D62F1-E992-496F-B75C-BBDBC900572B.jpeg

The angle difference issue can be corrected with a few sessions of dry firing and one of shooting if its a problem. I believe Ruger .22 targets have similar angle differences.
I don't ever worry about. I alternate between revolvers and pistols all the time!

Try a couple of magazines from a bench rest sandbag. At least you know it ain't the gun and more like a sloppy grip on a relatively small pistol.
That's what my gunsmith recommended. I also have a vision problem that I'm certain is affecting my aim. I'm going to wear my reading glasses next time out and see it that helps. The bullseye will be a little fuzzy but the sights will be clear.

That just screws up your muscle memory for your other handguns.
Practice more. ;) No, seriously, thats a fair point. But if you like Glocks you can get a variety of Glock angle pistols and just keep with that.

That's what my gunsmith recommended. I also have a vision problem that I'm certain is affecting my aim. I'm going to wear my reading glasses next time out and see it that helps.
Yea my shooting glasses are effectively computer distance readers. I can see the sights but everything else is blurry. Thats why you see a lot of older shooters sporting COs to address that.

My FNX .45 is easy to deploy.
15 in the mag one in the pipe...
Carry it in condition 2,One in the chamber,safety off,Hammer down. Pull it out and pull the trigger through the double action and it's all single action from there.
Dont see how it could get any easier than that.
View attachment 673226
I’m sure it leaves a nice bulge that comes in handy for gun a holics just out of the closet. Otherwise it’s just braggadocio.

I searched the problem and found that if not held properly Glocks shoot to the left. I followed the advice but it didn't help. Only by increasing the weight and improving the balance by the use of the extended magazine helped.

I don't shoot pistols much and only have one other, an old Hi Standard 9-shot .22 revolver (that 'spits' from the side of the cylinder) that is much more accurate than my Glock due to its longer barrel. The grip is way too small for my hands but I make do.

My gun of choice for target shooting is my Ruger 10/22 w/Sporter stock/ Leopold 2X6 .22 scope. Love this gun (I'm a traditionalist with both guns and bows. The 'techy' looking weapons don't appeal to me). View attachment 611508

Thats one of the biggest mistakes noobs run into when shooting a pistol.
Right handers shoot low left and lefties low right.
This guy shows you why and how to fix it.

I’m sure it leaves a nice bulge that comes in handy for gun a holics just out of the closet. Otherwise it’s just braggadocio.
App carry can conceal surprisingly large firearms. It also depends on dress. When I usher and there's a major event at church I wear a suit and carry an M&P longslide without difficulty. Everyday I just have an M&Pc.

I've been shooting for over 40 years and I've been out of the so called closet for 56 years.
The FNX only gets carried in the winter for obvious reasons.
As far as it being "braggadocio" I dont see it.
It's a top quality handgun that holds a bunch of rounds in a proven caliber.
I think I detect some firearm envy.

I've been shooting for over 40 years and I've been out of the so called closet for 56 years.
He's just another jealous subject.

That's what my gunsmith recommended. I also have a vision problem that I'm certain is affecting my aim. I'm going to wear my reading glasses next time out and see it that helps. The bullseye will be a little fuzzy but the sights will be clear.

I do alright with standard sights but when I shoot the FNX or the A/R I need my glasses or the red dot gets fuzzy.
If I flip down the magnifier on the A/R I'm fine but when I use the CQB sight it's fuzzy,I can still shoot it accurately but the fuzzy dot is annoying.

D41D18B9-B9B5-4237-BAC4-A6B77F824FC0_1_201_a.jpeg

Practice more. ;) No, seriously, thats a fair point. But if you like Glocks you can get a variety of Glock angle pistols and just keep with that.

Yea my shooting glasses are effectively computer distance readers. I can see the sights but everything else is blurry. Thats why you see a lot of older shooters sporting COs to address that.

I try and stick with pistols that have a close angle on em.
Glocks have never felt right to me.

Not even close. It’s not how pretty you look, or even firepower. It’s how quickly and safetly you can get a well concealed firearm into safe action, without being sued for poor results afterward. Nothing beats a Glock 26 in cold weather or a Smith Airweight in warm. While you’re groping for yours, I’ll be engaged from cover with mine.

Forum List

Back