Global Wealth Tax Needed

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
A global tax on the worlds wealthiest folk of 1-2%, and a confiscatory 80% tax rate on the top 1% of Americans is needed to alleviate various insecurities around the globe. UN functionaries could redistribute the stolen wealth based on their current whims...for the common good !

That is the most idiotic suggestion ever to appear on this forum. I hope you are being sarcastic--which your sig leads me to suspect.

but get ready, all the resident libs will be supporting your "idea"

Worldwide, an income of $34,000+ is considered "top 1%". So the plan is basically, soak America. Well, that's basically what leftists have always wanted to do.

Guys hes mocking the left because of this new book by pikett, a french commie who advocates it. Check out real clear politics and see the left spanking the monkey over this dude.

A global tax on the worlds wealthiest folk of 1-2%, and a confiscatory 80% tax rate on the top 1% of Americans is needed to alleviate various insecurities around the globe. UN functionaries could redistribute the stolen wealth based on their current whims...for the common good !

Whatever it is you are smoking/shooting/snorting/drinking, i suggest you stop.

This is what is needed:
Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

It worked before. Just do it again. Why is it so hard to believe? The proof is right there, in black and white.

The rest of the effin world needs to start valuing the education of their children. Maybe just maybe they MAY one day have what we currently have.

Of course you cock sucking leftist hate the idea of seeing the rest of humanity at our level. Much better to drag us down.

...for the common good !

The most abused excuse for tyranny in history, followed closely by "It's for the children".

Ironically, the acts carried out for either stated goal produce exactly the opposite results. But, hey, it's the intention that counts, right???

Ahhh...."caring" and good intentions.......truly what matters....never the results. Lol

Forum List

Back