Global warming tipping points

And then I turned the electricity into heat.
What do I win for showing you PV cells can't violate the First Law?
Waste heat is the same regardless of the generating technology. So there is no incremental change in waste heat from electricity usage when replacing fossil fuels with solar.

And the incremental heating effect from converting electricity into heat was ignored.
Because the waste heat from electricity usage is the same regardless of the generating technology so there is no incremental change replacing fossil fuels with solar.

You think the waste heat from using electricity generated from solar is different than the waste heat from using electricity generated from fossil fuels? It’s not.
You claimed that the waste heat from GENERATING electricity with fossil fuels was the same as the waste heat from doing so with solar.

You think the waste heat from using electricity generated from solar is different than the waste heat from using electricity generated from fossil fuels? It’s not.

Waste heat from using electricity? But that would cancel the cooling at the solar farm.

I couldn’t care less what you asked. I’m m not playing your game. You are playing my game.

I can’t think of a better way of ushering in the next glacial cycle than replacing fossil fuels with solar power in the middle of an ice age.
Never played tennis huh?

Volley is what it’s called, you serve we return serve

You claimed that the waste heat from GENERATING electricity with fossil fuels was the same as the waste heat from doing so with solar.
Actually I didn’t. Can you show me where I made that claim. We are discussing waste heat from electricity usage which is the same regardless of the generating technology.

Waste heat from using electricity? But that would cancel the cooling at the solar farm.
Incorrect. The waste heat from using electricity generated from solar power replaces the waste heat from using electricity generated from fossil fuels. So there is no change in waste heat from electricity usage. But there will be an incremental cooling effect from converting photons into electricity when replacing electricity generated from fossil fuels to solar power.

Yeah, his errors are all over the place.
I still love his idea that lower albedo panels are net cooling the planet.
Even though the panels may reflect less solar radiation, the photons being converted into electricity more than offset the increased solar radiation absorbed by the lower albedo PV cells. Which is why there was less infrared heat emitted at the solar farms after the panels were installed.

Actually I didn’t. Can you show me where I made that claim. We are discussing waste heat from electricity usage which is the same regardless of the generating technology.
dude, you just admitted the same thing again, waste energy is the same either solar panel or fossil fuel. You ask where, and you posted in the same post as your idiotic question.

Incorrect. The waste heat from using electricity generated from solar power replaces the waste heat from using electricity generated from fossil fuels. So there is no change in waste heat from electricity usage. But there will be an incremental cooling effect from converting photons into electricity when replacing electricity generated from fossil fuels to solar power.
let me ask a bit different, if solar panels is adding electricity to the grid, it is also adding the heat from the new electricity right? Let's start there.

dude, you just admitted the same thing again, waste energy is the same either solar panel or fossil fuel. You ask where, and you posted in the same post as your idiotic question.
Hence no incremental change in waste heat from electricity usage when switching from fossil fuels to solar.

Forum List

Back