Global warming tipping points

And down here in Florida in July, we are 10 degrees below average. Maybe it is because God favors Red States and blue states deserve HELL? Yeah, that must be it...
Well, it's just the alarmists believing weather/climate has to be static. If the heat from death valley hits Europe, man did that. If the cold from the top of mount Everest hits Florida, man did that.

Well, it's just the alarmists believing weather/climate has to be static. If the heat from death valley hits Europe, man did that. If the cold from the top of mount Everest hits Florida, man did that.
Any idea why jc456 thinks you are a "demofk"? No, I'm presuming that has something to do with the words "democrat" and "fucks" but I could be wrong.

Yes, I am aware of that. As I noted, at its current summer minimum, there was still 1.79 million square kilometers of sea ice there. And this event took place in December of 2013, almost 10 years ago and at a time when Antarctic sea ice extents were growing. However, as I also noted, they were not trapped by ice freezing around them, they were trapped by ice driven into their path by unexpected winds. From Research ship trapped in Antarctic ice because of weather, not climate change

"In fact, the local weather patterns that brought about the rapid build up of ice that trapped the Academik Shokalskiy tell us very little about global warming. This is weather, not climate."​

It is not guaranteed that it would be the warmest on record. It was still well below freezing and, as I have now noted twice, there was far more than enough ice to trap a ship there. There still is.

This conversation has not demonstrated any shortcomings in my knowledge or reasoning (though they certainly exist). You, on the other hand, have expressed a number of ignorant, ill-considered and unsupportable ideas about ships, ice, climate, weather and my political predilections.

I am not a Marxist and I do not make a habit of donating to them. Global warming will not be solved by donations to charities and I have not done so. Your charge that Marxism is somehow responsible for global warming or the hoax you believe it to be is completely unsupportable, paranoid nonsense. Global warming has been identified and studied by scientists from all over the planet with political inclinations along every single point on the compass.

My ass will not be here long enough to see the worst. I am concerned about my children, my grandchildren and all of our descendants for the next ten generations or so. Even yours.

How about naming some of these Marxist elites to whom you believe I am giving money and making rich? While we're at it, how much have you donated to Trump and his ilk? I consider them a far graver threat to the continuing existence of this very nation than any Marxist I know of.

The stupidity is the view that those purchases mean a damned thing. You are impressively stupid. I know worse around here, but its close.
How much energy are you using in your attempt to tip the scales of Globull Warming? I mean, right now you are on a computer using electricity from a power source that has CO2 generating that energy. You are also using plastic in your keyboard that comes from fossil fuels, while the computer monitor also has plastics and glass which glass needs a lot of energy to make.

The wife of John F'ing Kerry, the Globull Warming Czar, uses tons of CO2 to make her Ketchup and Mustard products that everyone uses, thus making her billions of dollars. Shouldnt she give up all her money to prevent the earth from warming up, or is it okay for her, to make her billions, but the rest of us, must suffer for her EVIL companyh?

592 thousand tonnes

In 2020, Kraft Heinz’s Scope 1 emissions were 592 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 0.6% on a year-on-year basis. Scope 2 emissions (location-based) accounted for 698 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 2.3% on a year-on-year basis.
Phone: 020 7936 6400
Email: [email protected]

Kraft Heinz: Greenhouse Gas Emissions in 2020 - GlobalData

www.globaldata.com/data-insights/consumer/kraft-heinz-greenhouse-gas-emissions-2095854/

www.globaldata.com/data-insights/consumer/kraft-heinz-greenhouse-gas-emis

How much energy are you using in your attempt to tip the scales of Globull Warming?
What happened to your apparent contention that scientist getting trapped by ice disproved AGW? Did you give that up? Did you realize you were mistaken?
I mean, right now you are on a computer using electricity from a power source that has CO2 generating that energy.
None of us are using electricity generated by CO2.
You are also using plastic in your keyboard that comes from fossil fuels, while the computer monitor also has plastics and glass which glass needs a lot of energy to make.
Yes. But using petroleum as material stock does not release the copious amounts of CO2 that burning it does. Energy can be generated without emitting CO2 and every day more and more of the energy we use is made that way.
The wife of John F'ing Kerry, the Globull Warming Czar, uses tons of CO2 to make her Ketchup and Mustard products that everyone uses, thus making her billions of dollars.
No she doesn't. I just looked and found three sources that respectively showed her net worth to be $200, $750 or $800 million dollars. She is not earning billons of dollars. I rather doubt the production of ketchup and mustard are particularly energy intensive and the exact same comment applies here. Energy can be generated without emitting CO2 and every day more and more of the energy we use is made that way.
Shouldnt she give up all her money to prevent the earth from warming up
She is famous for her philanthropy. She has given away millions and millions of dollars. In 2016 she donated $70,400,000 to charities (report was from 2017).
, or is it okay for her, to make her billions, but the rest of us, must suffer for her EVIL companyh?
Is it okay for you to lie about her?
592 thousand tonnes

In 2020, Kraft Heinz’s Scope 1 emissions were 592 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 0.6% on a year-on-year basis. Scope 2 emissions (location-based) accounted for 698 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 2.3% on a year-on-year basis.

View attachment 805394
I'm impressed you could actually find numbers but I'm afraid your URL here does not work. It gets to global data but they say you've either got a typo or the page has been moved.

What happened to your apparent contention that scientist getting trapped by ice disproved AGW? Did you give that up? Did you realize you were mistaken?

Yes. But using petroleum as material stock does not release the copious amounts of CO2 that burning it does. Energy can be generated without emitting CO2 and every day more and more of the energy we use is made that way.

No she doesn't. I just looked and found three sources that respectively showed her net worth to be $200, $750 or $800 million dollars. She is not earning billons of dollars. I rather doubt the production of ketchup and mustard are particularly energy intensive and the exact same comment applies here. Energy can be generated without emitting CO2 and every day more and more of the energy we use is made that way.

She is famous for her philanthropy. She has given away millions and millions of dollars. In 2016 she donated $70,400,000 to charities (report was from 2017).

I'm impressed you could actually find numbers but I'm afraid your URL here does not work. It gets to global data but they say you've either got a typo or the page has been moved.
I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the Marxists, who since day one have been trying to rob US of our wealth, any crooked way they can, thus being able to purchase with said wealth, mansions that uses more energy than small cities, a lot of those houses right up to the beaches of large bodies of water. What really pisses me off, are idiots like you who allow this theft of our monies by voting in the Marxists who dupe you completely.

how is this FACT a lie?

www.globaldata.com/data-insights/consumer/kraft-heinz-greenhouse-gas-emissions-2095854/

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the Marxists
What Marxists? Have you noticed your habit - and the habit of a lot of conservative - of labeling anyone whose political opinions you don't like, a Marxist whether or not there is the slightest hint of such thing in their makeup? It is clear evidence of your narrow, ignorant and overly-rigid thought processes.
who since day one have been trying to rob US of our wealth, any crooked way they can
Trump and the RNC are Marxists?
thus being able to purchase with said wealth, mansions that uses more energy than small cities
The wealthy are Marxists?
a lot of those houses right up to the beaches of large bodies of water
Owners of waterfront property are Marxists?
What really pisses me off, are idiots like you who allow this theft of our monies
What theft did, say, Barack Obama and Al Gore commit to finance their waterfront homes? How about the Bushes? They've had a waterfront home up in Kennebunkport for years? Are they Marxists? Are they stealing "our monies"?
by voting in the Marxists who dupe you completely.
For what Marxists do you believe I have voted? Here's the list: Eugene McCarthy, Ed Muskie, Lloyd Bentsen, Jimmy Carter, George McGovern, Walter Mondale, Michael Dukakis, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden. Which do you believe are Marxists and WHY?
The Washington Examiner. Isn't that sort of the latest version of the National Enquirer? Did you read their Op-Ed "Trump proven unfit for power again" ?

Last edited:
Billy Boy, long time no see. Where the holy heck have you been?

Natural variation and the paleo records show man's contribution is negligible and cannot be discerned from noise in our climatic system. This is Wyoming this morning...

View attachment 693967
Wyoming? Hmm... Wyoming's wide open, big sky spaces make up LESS than 5 ONE HUNDREDTHS OF ONE PERCENT of the area of the Earth

Here's a slightly warmer location about 700 miles to the southeast
716bc665001303e9a3a70f0939b2663c

I love the fearmongering in the face of a cooling ocean and a cooling planet.

Where?

ClimateDashboard-global-surface-temperature-graph-20230118-1400px.png

19418.jpeg

Every one of the so called "tipping points" in your fallacy post are from discredited MODELING... Yes, GCM's that overestimate warming by a factor of ten.
As I pointed out in our last exchange in this thread, I am not the originator of that list of tipping points. All of that comes from the study published here: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abn7950

And I'm not going to accept your unsupported and unsupportable rejection of all GCMs. Obviously, the science does not support you and the denier habit of rejecting all computer work out of hand smacks of blatant Lysenkoism. If you want to talk about that study, you're going to have to get real.
You people are so damn gullible.
I'm not practicing Lysenkoism
The EU and the Northern Hemisphere in general is about to get slammed by one of the coldest winters in about 100 years and you are parroting talking points that have no basis in empirically observed evidence.
copernicus-june-2023-heat.jpeg

PS, are you still claiming there will be no El Nino this year?

What Marxists? Have you noticed your habit - and the habit of a lot of conservative - of labeling anyone whose political opinions you don't like, a Marxist whether or not there is the slightest hint of such thing in their makeup? It is clear evidence of your narrow, ignorant and overly-rigid thought processes.

Trump and the RNC are Marxists?

The wealthy are Marxists?

Owners of waterfront property are Marxists?

What theft did, say, Barack Obama and Al Gore commit to finance their waterfront homes? How about the Bushes? They've had a waterfront home up in Kennebunkport for years? Are they Marxists? Are they stealing "our monies"?

For what Marxists do you believe I have voted? Here's the list: Eugene McCarthy, Ed Muskie, Lloyd Bentsen, Jimmy Carter, George McGovern, Walter Mondale, Michael Dukakis, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden. Which do you believe are Marxists and WHY?

The Washington Examiner. Isn't that sort of the latest version of the National Enquirer? Did you read their Op-Ed "Trump proven unfit for power again" ?
I would like to remind you of your Marxists Tolerance who started the whole name calling BS. As for the Washington Examiner, it has the most credibility over any of the Lame Stream Media papers.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

You didn't respond to anything I just said. If you don't have anything to say, don't waste our time.
Waste of time, go look in the mirror, and say "How much of my money will it take to save the planet, so the Marxists elites can become even more rich?"

i showed you what the Heinz company put out in CO2 every year, yet because the bitch of John F'ing Kerry (Who won 3 purple hearts) contributes a little of her income to charity, you give her a pass on her extreme globull warming CO2 output. Why is that? Oh yeah, you are a Joe Biden voter.

Biden voter.jpg

Waste of time, go look in the mirror, and say "How much of my money will it take to save the planet, so the Marxists elites can become even more rich?"
Your statement is confused. Am I supposed to be using my money to save the planet or to make Marxist elites more rich? And why would I want Marxist elites to become more rich? And why would Marxists BE rich? The central purpose of Marxism is to share the wealth of the elite with the working class; it eliminates the elite.
i showed you what the Heinz company put out in CO2 every year
And that it was decreasing every year. Do you think the production of ketchup and mustard is a major source of CO2 in the world? Do you think its the only industry or other human activity that produces CO2? Did you compare it with ICE cars and trucks or the generation of electricity with fossil fuels? Did you compare it to ANYTHING? No, no and no. The waste of time around here is paying the slightest attention to whatever you're babbling about.
yet because the bitch
spouse/wife/partner/mate
of John F'ing Kerry (Who won 3 purple hearts)
Yes
contributes a little of her income
$70 million dollars? Have you contributed a larger share of YOUR income to charities?
to charity, you give her a pass on her extreme globull warming CO2 output.
Why are you attacking Teresa Heinz? You brought her up.
Why is that? Oh yeah, you are a Joe Biden voter.
And you voted for the sociopathic, narcissistic idiot Trump who has just announced his intention to form a dictatorship if elected.
And what might be the purpose of you posting this graphic?

The topic of this thread is global warming tipping points. You have completely lost the bubble on that.

Your statement is confused. Am I supposed to be using my money to save the planet or to make Marxist elites more rich? And why would I want Marxist elites to become more rich? And why would Marxists BE rich? The central purpose of Marxism is to share the wealth of the elite with the working class; it eliminates the elite.

And that it was decreasing every year. Do you think the production of ketchup and mustard is a major source of CO2 in the world? Do you think its the only industry or other human activity that produces CO2? Did you compare it with ICE cars and trucks or the generation of electricity with fossil fuels? Did you compare it to ANYTHING? No, no and no. The waste of time around here is paying the slightest attention to whatever you're babbling about.

spouse/wife/partner/mate

Yes

$70 million dollars? Have you contributed a larger share of YOUR income to charities?

Why are you attacking Teresa Heinz? You brought her up.

And you voted for the sociopathic, narcissistic idiot Trump who has just announced his intention to form a dictatorship if elected.

And what might be the purpose of you posting this graphic?

The topic of this thread is global warming tipping points. You have completely lost the bubble on that.
Why are you talking about 70 million when she puts 592 thousand tonnes of CO2 into the air? While i, a small fry, maybe puts into the air 1 ton of CO2 in a lifetime. Stop bitching at the small guy, and take it not only to the Heinz of America, but CHINA who out does her by triple digits. Fuck, you are such a useful idiot for the Marxists who steal our taxes to enrich themselves...

Why are you talking about 70 million when she puts 592 thousand tonnes of CO2 into the air?
Because you belittled her philanthropy without justification. Why are you talking about mustard and ketchup when we still have fucking coal-fired power plants and people driving H2s and 5.8 liter Ford Expeditions? Do you ever use mustard and/or ketchup?

While i, a small fry, maybe puts into the air 1 ton of CO2 in a lifetime. Stop bitching at the small guy, and take it not only to the Heinz of America, but CHINA who out does her by triple digits. Fuck, you are such a useful idiot for the Marxists who steal our taxes to enrich themselves...
The average American, via Scopes 1, 2 and 3 emissions, puts out 16 tons of CO2 per year.

You're repeating yourself.

"The company was founded by Henry J. Heinz in 1869. Heinz manufactures thousands of food products in plants on six continents, and markets these products in more than 200 countries and territories. The company claims to have 150 number-one or number-two brands worldwide."

So let's compare Heinz to some of their competition.

General Mills total CO2 emissions in 2021 were 13.86 million tons. That same year, Mondelez's total CO2 emissions were 25.44 million tons

Total, 2022, global, CO2 emissions were 36.8 billons tons. Heinz's total emissions made up 0.003505 of one percent of the Earth's emissions.

Phone:

Email:
Are you trying to DOX Heinz? What possible relevance does the Heinz phone number and email address have to anything? Yet you've posted it repeatedly.

Because you belittled her philanthropy without justification. Why are you talking about mustard and ketchup when we still have fucking coal-fired power plants and people driving H2s and 5.8 liter Ford Expeditions? Do you ever use mustard and/or ketchup?

The average American, via Scopes 1, 2 and 3 emissions, puts out 16 tons of CO2 per year.

"The company was founded by Henry J. Heinz in 1869. Heinz manufactures thousands of food products in plants on six continents, and markets these products in more than 200 countries and territories. The company claims to have 150 number-one or number-two brands worldwide."

General Mills total CO2 emissions in 2021 were 13.86 million tons. That same year, Mondelez's total CO2 emissions were 25.44 million tons

Total, 2022, global, CO2 emissions were 36.8 billons tons. Heinz's total emissions made up 0.003505 of one percent of the Earth's emissions.

Are you trying to DOX Heinz? What possible relevance does the Heinz phone number and email address have to anything? Yet you've posted it repeatedly.
Bullshit, i called out her major CO2 pollution that her fucking donations dont do shit to compensate for, but alas, you are too fucking stupid to know better. Also CHINA is the greatest polluter in the world, yet i dont see you over there pounding in Xi's door demanding that he do something about it. Either put up, or shut the fuck up.

when we still have fucking coal-fired power plants

There ought to be a law against reliable power!!!

and people driving H2s and 5.8 liter Ford Expeditions?

And a law against freedom! If we outlawed those vehicles, and forced everyone to drive VW Beetles instead, the temperature in 1000 years would be 0.1 degrees lower.
Do it for the children.

Bullshit, i called out her major CO2 pollution that her fucking donations dont do shit to compensate for, but alas, you are too fucking stupid to know better. Also CHINA is the greatest polluter in the world, yet i dont see you over there pounding in Xi's door demanding that he do something about it. Either put up, or shut the fuck up.

What would you like me to put up? The science? www.ipcc.ch. Give it a read when you can pull yourself away from your John Kerry obsessions.

Forum List

Back