Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

Why do you believe humans have never had anything to do with the Earth's climate? CO2 is the second most effective greenhouse gas and is responsible for a significant share of the almost 32C (57F) degrees of planetary warming. Humans are responsible for increasing the amount of that component in the atmosphere by over 42%. On what logical grounds do you believe that could have no effect on the climate?
Then why arent you in China bitching to them that they need to decrease their CO2 output? Oh yeah, you are a chicken shit who can only bitch on line. Also do you think with the millions of illegals coming across our southern border who are buying up the old gas guzzlers (thank you Biden/Harris) that they will increase the CO2 of the United States? Of course yet you arent telling those pricks to close the border and stop those diseased illegals from coming here. Go fuck yourself you worthless shill for Marxism.

That is absolutely false. The technology to accurately and reproducibly measure atmospheric CO2 levels was developed in the 1950s by Dave Keeling of CalTech. Continuous monitoring was initiated in March of 1958. Those data look like this:
View attachment 686146

Historical levels can be measured in several manners: direct measurement from air bubbles trapped in ice cores go back 800,000 years, looking like this:
View attachment 686147
The Keeling Curve

Or back up to 66 million years from carbon isotopes in alkenones or boron isotopes in the shells of foraminifera (from phyto- and zoo-planktons, resp)

View attachment 686154

Are you suggesting that plant life or life in general was at risk from the pre-Industrial CO2 levels? The Earth's atmosphere contained a very steady 280 ppm CO2 level from over 6,000 years ago till the late 1700s when it began to rise from human use of fossil fuels. And, no one is suggesting we should or even could lower it further. At the moment, the pressing need is to get it stop increasing.

Can I suggest you do some reading on this topic before further demonstrations of your ignorance? Water vapor is the most effective of the greenhouse gases (H2O, CO2, methane, nitrous oxide and the synthetic polychlorinated fluorocarbons). Being number two on that list does not make CO2 irrelevant. And, of course, humans have caused a 42% increase in atmospheric levels of that compound. The warming from the increased CO2 leads to increased water vapor in the atmosphere which adds a positive feedback to the situation, making it even warmer. The effect of increased water vapor is a major component of the climate sensitivity values determined for CO2.

Really, do some more reading.
AGW is a hoax and you have fallen for it. I am not going to waste any more time or typing on someone so ignorant and indoctrinated. How exactly did humans cause the spikes on your graph before humans existed?

Then why arent you in China bitching to them that they need to decrease their CO2 output? Oh yeah, you are a chicken shit who can only bitch on line. Also do you think with the millions of illegals coming across our southern border who are buying up the old gas guzzlers (thank you Biden/Harris) that they will increase the CO2 of the United States? Of course yet you arent telling those pricks to close the border and stop those diseased illegals from coming here. Go fuck yourself you worthless shill for Marxism.
So... do you have an opinion on whether or not human activities can affect the climate? I didn't see one in there, though the attempt to blame gas guzzlers on illegal immigrants was a novel approach. I've had you on ignore for some time and I see that was the right thing to do.

So... do you have an opinion on whether or not human activities can affect the climate? I didn't see one in there, though the attempt to blame gas guzzlers on illegal immigrants was a novel approach. I've had you on ignore for some time and I see that was the right thing to do.
can you prove human activity affects climate? if so, name what that is.

If you put all the people in the world in once spot, how much of the Earths surface would be covered? I need you to let me know that stat before i answer you.

Does that add wind?
Back in the day when Dinosaurs were roaming the Earth their farts would of devastated acres of trees and have hurricane force winds, yet they lived up till the time when a meteor crashed into the Earth for a major extinction event. These Marxist bonehead, but i repeat myself, have no clue what CO2 does to the Earth, because they never were taught Chemistry in science class. It is all about gender identity and such in their science classes today...

That is absolutely false. The technology to accurately and reproducibly measure atmospheric CO2 levels was developed in the 1950s by Dave Keeling of CalTech. Continuous monitoring was initiated in March of 1958. Those data look like this:
View attachment 686146

Historical levels can be measured in several manners: direct measurement from air bubbles trapped in ice cores go back 800,000 years, looking like this:
View attachment 686147
The Keeling Curve

Or back up to 66 million years from carbon isotopes in alkenones or boron isotopes in the shells of foraminifera (from phyto- and zoo-planktons, resp)

View attachment 686154

Are you suggesting that plant life or life in general was at risk from the pre-Industrial CO2 levels? The Earth's atmosphere contained a very steady 280 ppm CO2 level from over 6,000 years ago till the late 1700s when it began to rise from human use of fossil fuels. And, no one is suggesting we should or even could lower it further. At the moment, the pressing need is to get it stop increasing.

Can I suggest you do some reading on this topic before further demonstrations of your ignorance? Water vapor is the most effective of the greenhouse gases (H2O, CO2, methane, nitrous oxide and the synthetic polychlorinated fluorocarbons). Being number two on that list does not make CO2 irrelevant. And, of course, humans have caused a 42% increase in atmospheric levels of that compound. The warming from the increased CO2 leads to increased water vapor in the atmosphere which adds a positive feedback to the situation, making it even warmer. The effect of increased water vapor is a major component of the climate sensitivity values determined for CO2.

Really, do some more reading.
and the people making those charts--------------------were paid by AGW cultists. figures don't lie, but liars figure. Pay me to do a study and I will produce the results you pay me to produce. its all bullshit, the climate of earth is controlled by 3 things 1. the sun,. 2. the earth's tilt on its axis, 3, changing ocean currents and wind patterns. Man has nothing to do with climate. Man is a polluter and I will never understand why you libs think you need climate to fight pollution. Why can't you attack the real problem?

and the people making those charts--------------------were paid by AGW cultists. figures don't lie, but liars figure. Pay me to do a study and I will produce the results you pay me to produce. its all bullshit, the climate of earth is controlled by 3 things 1. the sun,. 2. the earth's tilt on its axis, 3, changing ocean currents and wind patterns. Man has nothing to do with climate. Man is a polluter and I will never understand why you libs think you need climate to fight pollution. Why can't you attack the real problem?
There are lies
There are damn lies
and there are statistics

Just follow the money

Billions of dollars are going to end up in very wealthy peoples pockets who do nothing for the world, but cause more pollution because of "GREEN ENERGY". Biggest scam put upon the US citizens who works and pay taxes.

If you put all the people in the world in once spot, how much of the Earths surface would be covered? I need you to let me know that stat before i answer you.
I notice Crick you havent told me how big of an area would be with everyone in one place? Are you nervous that you might be wrong about AGW?

Illegal aliens produce much more CO2 here than they did in their home countries.
Why don't we deport 10 million illegal aliens, to reduce AGW?

Because if the problem is as you describe it, it isn't their fault, it's ours.
So you wont answer my question about how big of an area would be if all the people in the world would be put in it? Thanks for playing because when you realize how small that area is, the peoples impact on the world is just as small.. But if you really want to make a statement then do the rest of US a favor and show how much you love the world and want to save it.

hqdefault.jpg

Once I ready that we "were all doomed", I discounted this thread as an AGW nut case...

We have been cooling, almost a full degree C in the last 9 years. There is no self-re-enforcing loop or "hot spot" in our atmosphere. Thus, everything this OP states is hogwash. Nothing more than left wing talking points without substance in empirical evidence or science.
Show us data displaying "almost a full degree C" of cooling in the last 9 years.

Forum List

Back