Global warming is speeding up.

Isn't China far and away the biggest emitter of the dreaded - and mutating - CO2 virus?

Fires! Then it mutates and causes Floods!

Must have been made in Wuhan
To be fair, China is trying to kill off as many carbon footprints with the biological weapon Covid.

Their one child policy simply did not kill off enough people.

They are trying to do their part after all.

Toddsterpatriot

Nuclear plants are downright diabolical. We shouldn't be creating things that will remain toxic for far longer than humans have even existed. Neither is there anything cheap about them. And when things go bad with them, all of the money in the world can't clean it up. Also, look at the melted core of Chernobyl. It is expected to remain dangerous for about the next 4.5 billion years.

Toddsterpatriot

Nuclear plants are downright diabolical. We shouldn't be creating things that will remain toxic for far longer than humans have even existed. Neither is there anything cheap about them. And when things go bad with them, all of the money in the world can't clean it up. Also, look at the melted core of Chernobyl. It is expected to remain dangerous for about the next 4.5 billion years.
And if you knew anything about nuclear power, you would know that the technology today allows them to build reactors that we need not worry having them melt down

The type of technology in Russia and Japan we saw go bad is 1960's stuff.

And nuclear technology is the ONLY viable carbon free energy source that would come close to meeting the needs of the nation.

But meeting the needs of the nation is of no concern to you or the democrat party, is it.

No, the name of the game is use less and raise prices till people crack.

Votto

They gave up that one child policy some time ago. Then they went to two. Now from what I hear it is up to 3.

Votto

They gave up that one child policy some time ago. Then they went to two. Now from what I hear it is up to 3.
I think they figured out that it would be best to kill off the world's population and not their own.

Talk about epiphanies.

My, my, the life of a dictatorial sociopath

Toddsterpatriot

What is the half-life of Uranium???

Greg

But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them.

962-9620489_woman-scream-horror-classic-movie-screaming-woman-horror.jpg

Votto

Solar panels last around 24 years. The energy it takes to create them, from mining the ore they are made of to the finished product is the amount of energy you get from them in 1 to 4 years. That sounds pretty efficient to me. As for any pollution created from making them, that can be controlled.

Votto

And who says new nuclear technology is safer. The idiots who would like to build them. Solar panels are more efficient and far safer.

This stuff is really not hard to find

Then again, the DNC press would never tell anyone about any of this, cuz they have political reasons for hating nuclear.

What is the half-life of Uranium???

Greg
The half-life of uranium-238 is about 4.5 billion years, uranium-235 about 700 million years, and uranium-234 about 25 thousand years.
--https://web.evs.anl.gov/uranium/faq/uproperties/faq5.cfm

I still favor the construction of nuclear power plants to supplement renewable and alternative energy.

The ones I was told about by greenies in the 1970s.....all America's fault of course.

lmao

Greg
Can you explain why you find those poorly supported hypotheses, published in Newsweek and Time more than any peer reviewed science journal, more believable or reliable or acceptable than the conclusions of the IPCC??

Toddsterpatriot

Nuclear plants are downright diabolical.

But CO2 is gonna kill us....now, right?

We shouldn't be creating things that will remain toxic for far longer than humans have even existed.

How much time do we have now? Was AOC correct? Did she say 12 years?

Neither is there anything cheap about them.

You're worried about money when the planet is dying?

Also, look at the melted core of Chernobyl.

I know, fucking commies are the worst!!

It is expected to remain dangerous for about the next 4.5 billion years.

You're worried about the U-238? That's funny.

Votto

Solar panels last around 24 years. The energy it takes to create them, from mining the ore they are made of to the finished product is the amount of energy you get from them in 1 to 4 years. That sounds pretty efficient to me. As for any pollution created from making them, that can be controlled.
The environmental toll of solar panels is mind boggling

As far as harvesting power from the sun, only about 30% can be used, the rest is lost due to the inefficiency of solar panels.

Both wind and solar combined cannot meet the needs of the populace. It simply can't be done.

But meeting the needs of the nation is of no concern to you or the democrat party, is it.
Obama offered government backed loans to companies to build nuke plants. But you didn't know that, because you were too busy cackling and pointing and accusing others of not knowing stuff.

Forum List

Back