Global warming is speeding up.

Obama offered government backed loans to companies to build nuke plants.

The government does not produce anything. Therefore it has nothing.

The only way it can back anything is to steal from those who do produce and redistribute it to those special interests that are in its favor.

In that regard government is the most biased entity on the planet.

Obama offered government backed loans to companies to build nuke plants. But you didn't know that, because you were too busy cackling and pointing and accusing others of not knowing stuff.
Most nuclear plants were built between 1970 and 1990, before the environmentalists took over.

Sure, Obama supported it somewhat but it was actually John McCain who attempted to put the largest investment into nuclear power that the nation had ever seen, but he lost to Obama.

For the most part, the Left hates nuclear power that is carbon free which tells me they don't really believe carbon emissions are destroying the earth.

Sure, Obama supported it somewhat but it was actually John McCain who attempted to put the largest investment into nuclear power that the nation had ever seen, but he lost to Obama
How long was McCain in the Senate? Point being, neither man could snap his fingers and make it happen.

For the most part, the Left hates nuclear power that is carbon free which tells me they don't really believe carbon emissions are destroying the earth
Can i see your math on that one? Also, there is more to environmentalism than emissions, so that's a pretty weak point.

If i were an apoplectic righty, i would now throw out a bunch of made up exaggerations about the emissions released in mining the fuels and transporting them and the plant materials and building the plants. But i am not a moron, so i wont.

I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
Just last week, all temperatures down here in Florida were 13 degrees below normal. If the whole Earth is supposedly heating up year after year how can you have 13 degrees below normal? In summertime? In July?

Now for the progressive idiot answer "It is weather". It is weather when the temperature doesnt work for the progs, but when it gets hot, then it is climate change. Yes, Prog slaves are that stupid...

Toddsterpatriot

Global warming, not surprisingly, started with the industrial revolution.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Really? Who knew?

giphy-S.gif

Where did you get the idea that Global Warming started with the Industrial Revolution? Did you learn that in a government school, CNN or MSNBC? Maybe NPR or New York Times?

Last edited:
I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
Hahahahahahahaha, tell the dinosaurs that. Re: the overpopulating--Fauci, Gates, Biden, Harris and the rest of their ilk are doing their best with depopulating with the dreaded covid (flu) and the answer to all answers, the mrna vaccine.

Sorry professor. Polar bears are still predicted to face near extinction by the end of the century due to global warming. They rely on sea ice.
Oops...

"Since then hunting became regulated everywhere, and by 1981 the group estimated that the midpoint of the number of polar bears had increased to almost 23,000. The group estimated the number of polar bears again in 1993, 1997, 2001, 2005, 2009, and again in 2015 — which they in 2019 said was the relevant number for “now.”

The amazing, if the untold, story is that the midpoint estimate has never been as high as today. The global number of polar bears stands between 22,000 and 31,000, or a midpoint of 26,500.

The simple fact is that polar bears are not going extinct. They are not becoming fewer and fewer. Since society started counting them in the 1960s, polar bears have never been more abundant."

Oops...

"Since then hunting became regulated everywhere, and by 1981 the group estimated that the midpoint of the number of polar bears had increased to almost 23,000. The group estimated the number of polar bears again in 1993, 1997, 2001, 2005, 2009, and again in 2015 — which they in 2019 said was the relevant number for “now.”

The amazing, if the untold, story is that the midpoint estimate has never been as high as today. The global number of polar bears stands between 22,000 and 31,000, or a midpoint of 26,500.

The simple fact is that polar bears are not going extinct. They are not becoming fewer and fewer. Since society started counting them in the 1960s, polar bears have never been more abundant."

That doesn't preclude the idea of their sea ice disappearing. They rely on it. Polar bears are not even labeled endangered. They are labeled vulnerable. The worry for their extinction is based on the disappearance of sea ice.

Abd one of the reasons they are "more abundant" is that we make more effort to count them. So we are not sure if they are, actually, much more abundant, if at all. But again, it doesn't speak to the sea ice.

Last edited:
Is that why the greens are so excited about China's CO2 reductions?
Actually, China is also building coal-powered energy plants at a frantic pace. They are also building renewable sources at a frantic pace.

China learned from us that the foremost ingredient of a healthy economy is CHEAP, PLENTIFUL ELECTRICITY. We were energy independent under President Trump, in just a few months, President Harris/Biden reversed that and now gas prices are skyrocketing. Who loves you, baby?

Coal%20plants-S.png

Forum List

Back