Global warming is a bitch as Millions in US hunker down from frigid, deadly monster storm

That 1.5 degree rise is a real bitch,clowns.
It is Climate Change, which is causing a lot of things you are never going to be able to understand.

It is Climate Change, which is causing a lot of things you are never going to be able to understand.
You idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, Biology, History, Ethics or the Constitution.

Climate change is real. It has been constant in the history of the earth. We are going through a post glacial warming period now like the earth has done several times before. However, man made climate change is a scam based upon fraudulent and cherry picked data, a silly correlation and shit in shit out computer models. The scientists themselves have even admitted it is a sham and we have caught government agencies like NOAA, NASA and the, UN Climate Commission have been caught creating false data.

Hell, boy, we found out a couple of months ago that the NOAA can't even take temperature reading correctly.

That 1.5 degree rise is a real bitch,clowns.
It is called the polar vortex, and it has been pushed south because of global warming.

Wait a minute the greenies started with global warming back in the 60's, maybe even earlier. I had dropped out of school down in Oregon so I could get more hours @ work. Once everything collapsed for me I made my way to Spokane & enrolled in school again(mostly for warmth/food) & I distinctly remember our geography instructor talking about global cooling & an ice age coming. I did believe it due to the nightmare cold weather & endless snow back in late '68 & into '69. I will try to find some links on that era.

First link of about 30,900.000 links on Google search...

Wait a minute the greenies started with global warming back in the 60's, maybe even earlier. I had dropped out of school down in Oregon so I could get more hours @ work. Once everything collapsed for me I made my way to Spokane & enrolled in school again(mostly for warmth/food) & I distinctly remember our geography instructor talking about global cooling & an ice age coming. I did believe it due to the nightmare cold weather & endless snow back in late '68 & into '69. I will try to find some links on that era.

First link of about 30,900.000 links on Google search...

R.a96796fd14f4b2b8205cecc9439fa473

It is called the polar vortex, and it has been pushed south because of global warming.

~~~~~~
The polar vortex is a winter phenomena. It develops as the sun sets over the polar region and temperatures cool. During the spring, the sun rises and the absorption of solar radiation by ozone begins to heat the polar stratosphere. This heating eventually causes the vortex to disappear along with the polar night jet.

It's winter, what's to understand? A few years back there was a far worse storm. Due to the fact most of the country now has the attention span of a gnat, every storm or irregularity is tauted as 'historic' or the 'worst' or whatnot. Only ridiculous propaganda and media drama queens boosting ratings make these occurrences larger than life. Nothing new here and certainly nothing to do with the climate cult hoax.

Forum List

Back