Giuliani Says ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ in Defense of Trump’s Legal Strategy

Or lobbyist?

You are trying to become the POTUS and that is the best judgement you can show?

You take a meeting with someone with obvious Russian ties and you don’t know what those ties are?
You don’t record or take notes of the meeting to be sure?

A rookie mistake by Jr, yep. A crime, not so much.

Did Junior take a meeting that could bring down the Clinton campIgn with Russian agents and Crooked Donnie a few doors away in Trump Tower....and Crooked Donnie knew nothing about it?

How gullible are you?

How stupid will you appear if you're wrong? I'm just being prudent, waiting on facts.

No collusion! No collusion! :777:

View attachment 211698
no collusion.

You take a meeting with someone with obvious Russian ties and you don’t know what those ties are?

Did Junior take a meeting that could bring down the Clinton campIgn with Russian agents and Crooked Donnie a few doors away in Trump Tower....and Crooked Donnie knew nothing about it?

How gullible are you?

How stupid will you appear if you're wrong? I'm just being prudent, waiting on facts.

View attachment 211698

Cute meme. Irrelevant, but cute.

The evolution of denial.

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 19, 2018

First, the facts were alternative, Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to President Trump, suggested last year.

And now, Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, said “Truth isn’t truth,” adding his own phrase to memorable — and sometimes head-scratching — comments made by those close to the president.

During an interview on Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” the show’s host, Chuck Todd, asked Mr. Giuliani about Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, who The New York Times reported was cooperating extensively in the special counsel investigation.

Mr. Todd asked how Mr. Giuliani had responded to requests by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, to interview Mr. Trump and whether Mr. Giuliani had delayed the investigation.

Mr. Giuliani replied he would not be rushed into having Mr. Trump testify “so that he gets trapped into perjury.”

“And when you tell me that, ‘You know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry,’ well, that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth,” Mr. Giuliani said.

“Truth is truth,” Mr. Todd insisted.

“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth,” Mr. Giuliani said as Mr. Todd leaned his head onto his hand.

“Truth isn’t truth?” Mr. Todd asked, appearing stunned and at one point looking up. “This is going to become a bad meme.”

“Don’t do this to me,” Mr. Giuliani replied, his hand to his head, mimicking Mr. Todd. “Donald Trump says, ‘I didn’t talk about Flynn with Comey.’ Comey says, ‘You did talk about it.’ So tell me what the truth is.”
Translation: Liars gonna lie

How about you post a link to the article, and not commit copyright infringement, mkay?
I'd love to post a link however I don't have an Edit button on this article for some reason although I was able to correct a couple of typos initially.

In any case the URL is Giuliani Says ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ in Defense of Trump’s Legal Strategy and actually this is a good example of what I was asking. You implied that I committed copyright infringement, I disagree because I simply forgot to include the link. Since I "usually" include a link when I post threads and this can be verified by a quick perusal of my posting history I would expect that to allow others to draw the "correct" conclusion that I "probably" just forgot to include it "this" time instead of willfully committing copyright infringement.

I'm drawing conclusions regarding Trump based on what he "usually" does.

Your article already had the link in it.

To post a link from something just go to the top of the page to the browser address bar. Click on it to highlight it. Then hit Command C. That will copy the address. Then when you want to paste it somewhere just lick to where you want to past it then hit Command V. It will paste.

Here's the link to the article:

Giuliani Says ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ in Defense of Trump’s Legal Strategy

Giuliani is saying that truth is subjective. It fits in with their fake news agenda, and that the only truth is theirs. Nixon already tried that. :biggrin:
someone's truth is always subjective. always. ever hear of a courtroom? jesus fn christ, you all are truly stupid fks.
No, Trump either said it or he didn't. Black and white. So someone is simply lying. There aren't 2 truths to this story.
well if he said he didn't and you said he did, did he? fk are you leftists stupid as a box of rocks.
It would come down to motive and credibility. Trump loses on both counts.

Giuliani is saying that truth is subjective. It fits in with their fake news agenda, and that the only truth is theirs. Nixon already tried that. :biggrin:
someone's truth is always subjective. always. ever hear of a courtroom? jesus fn christ, you all are truly stupid fks.
No, Trump either said it or he didn't. Black and white. So someone is simply lying. There aren't 2 truths to this story.
well if he said he didn't and you said he did, did he? fk are you leftists stupid as a box of rocks.
then it isn't truth is it?

then it isn't truth is it?
It is if you figure out who is lying. And Trump being a serial liar doesn't help. Jus' sayin'.

How gullible are you?

View attachment 211698

The evolution of denial.

The evolution of the propagation of bullshit. LAMO

How gullible are you?

View attachment 211698

The evolution of denial.

Here is the only proven collusion:

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

So you're saying that only perception counts, not reality?

How stupid is Trump and his top people that they don’t verify who they are taking a meeting with?

What if they turned out to be Russian spy’s?

Or lobbyist?

How gullible are you?

Wrong about what?
Right now, we have a meeting that was suspicious
If it was an innocent meeting, why wasn’t it recorded? Why are there no notes? Why won’t anyone testify under oath what was discussed?

If Trump would just stop lying.......there was no meeting, there was a meeting but it was about adoption, the meeting was supposed to be about HIllary, but I knew nothing about it, I knew but it is not illegal

Makes him look guilty doesn’t it?

How gullible are you?

View attachment 211698

The evolution of denial.

Here is the only proven collusion:

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.
Putin has said he wanted Trump to win

Blows you away doesn’t it?

How gullible are you?

View attachment 211698

The evolution of denial.
it's been obvious ever since trump won.

he just proved what Giuliani said

The reality is that Trump is a serial liar and the other guy has no reason to say what he said other than because it happened. That's how it works with grown-ups.

The reality is that Trump is a serial liar and the other guy has no reason to say what he said other than because it happened. That's how it works with grown-ups.
still haven't seen one lie so when is it you all are going to show us one of his lies?

Or lobbyist?

How gullible are you?

Wrong about what?
Right now, we have a meeting that was suspicious
If it was an innocent meeting, why wasn’t it recorded? Why are there no notes? Why won’t anyone testify under oath what was discussed?

If Trump would just stop lying.......there was no meeting, there was a meeting but it was about adoption, the meeting was supposed to be about HIllary, but I knew nothing about it, I knew but it is not illegal

Makes him look guilty doesn’t it?

Excuse me silly person, Manafort, Kushner and Jr testified to congress, are you saying no one asked what happened in the meeting???????????

I just gave you the emails, dope.

And then you proceeded to make assumptions you can't prove.

Did you read my post, dope?

No one can "misremember" details about that meeting as Rudy suggested.

RUDY GIULIANI: That was the original intention of the meeting. It turned out to be a meeting about another subject and it was not pursued at all. And, of course, any meeting with regard to getting information on your opponent is something any candidate's staff would take. If someone said, I have information about your opponent, you would take that meeting. If it happens to be a person with a Russian --
CHUCK TODD: From the Russian government?
RUDY GIULIANI: She didn't represent the Russian government, she's a private citizen. I don't even know if they knew she was Russian at the time. All they had was her name.

We know that's simply not true.
we do how? the comment said talk not meet with. so again, what is it you think you got? see how the truth isn't the truth?

The only thing I see is how dumb you're willing to appear in defense of ole Rudy.
well stupid fk, you're using an email that doesn't mention anything about a meeting. Nothing, nadda, zip. So how is it proof trump knew about it? the meeting? Please explain, I asked and you never answered.
You are king tardo buddy!

How gullible are you?

View attachment 211698

The evolution of denial.

Yes, exactly. From the Trump team.

And then you proceeded to make assumptions you can't prove.

RUDY GIULIANI: That was the original intention of the meeting. It turned out to be a meeting about another subject and it was not pursued at all. And, of course, any meeting with regard to getting information on your opponent is something any candidate's staff would take. If someone said, I have information about your opponent, you would take that meeting. If it happens to be a person with a Russian --
RUDY GIULIANI: She didn't represent the Russian government, she's a private citizen. I don't even know if they knew she was Russian at the time. All they had was her name.

we do how? the comment said talk not meet with. so again, what is it you think you got? see how the truth isn't the truth?

The only thing I see is how dumb you're willing to appear in defense of ole Rudy.
well stupid fk, you're using an email that doesn't mention anything about a meeting. Nothing, nadda, zip. So how is it proof trump knew about it? the meeting? Please explain, I asked and you never answered.
well why don't you quote the line from that email that said meeting.

well why don't you quote the line from that email that said meeting.
If they knew you it woulod have said you are king tardo!

Forum List

Back