Giuliani Says ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ in Defense of Trump’s Legal Strategy

we do how? the comment said talk not meet with. so again, what is it you think you got? see how the truth isn't the truth?

The only thing I see is how dumb you're willing to appear in defense of ole Rudy.
well stupid fk, you're using an email that doesn't mention anything about a meeting. Nothing, nadda, zip. So how is it proof trump knew about it? the meeting? Please explain, I asked and you never answered.
You are king tardo buddy!
well why don't you quote the line from that email that said meeting.
If they knew you it woulod have said you are king tardo!
check mate.

You are trying to become the POTUS and that is the best judgement you can show?

You take a meeting with someone with obvious Russian ties and you don’t know what those ties are?
You don’t record or take notes of the meeting to be sure?

A rookie mistake by Jr, yep. A crime, not so much.

Did Junior take a meeting that could bring down the Clinton campIgn with Russian agents and Crooked Donnie a few doors away in Trump Tower....and Crooked Donnie knew nothing about it?

How gullible are you?

How stupid will you appear if you're wrong? I'm just being prudent, waiting on facts.

Wrong about what?
Right now, we have a meeting that was suspicious
If it was an innocent meeting, why wasn’t it recorded? Why are there no notes? Why won’t anyone testify under oath what was discussed?

If Trump would just stop lying.......there was no meeting, there was a meeting but it was about adoption, the meeting was supposed to be about HIllary, but I knew nothing about it, I knew but it is not illegal

Makes him look guilty doesn’t it?

Excuse me silly person, Manafort, Kushner and Jr testified to congress, are you saying no one asked what happened in the meeting???????????

I’ve been waiting two years to hear what happened at that meeting

Is this the part where you tell me it was about adoption?

someone's truth is always subjective. always. ever hear of a courtroom? jesus fn christ, you all are truly stupid fks.
No, Trump either said it or he didn't. Black and white. So someone is simply lying. There aren't 2 truths to this story.
well if he said he didn't and you said he did, did he? fk are you leftists stupid as a box of rocks.
It would come down to motive and credibility. Trump loses on both counts.

So you're saying that only perception counts, not reality?

The reality is that Trump is a serial liar and the other guy has no reason to say what he said other than because it happened. That's how it works with grown-ups.

Wow, now I'm trying to decide is you're just pathetically naive or just an incredible idiot. I invite you again to answer the question I asked in post #75, so far no one has had the balls.

someone's truth is always subjective. always. ever hear of a courtroom? jesus fn christ, you all are truly stupid fks.
No, Trump either said it or he didn't. Black and white. So someone is simply lying. There aren't 2 truths to this story.
well if he said he didn't and you said he did, did he? fk are you leftists stupid as a box of rocks.

he just proved what Giuliani said
No, there's only one truth, not 2. I'm not even a Dem, but Trump said it, we all know that. You're arguing about proving it, but you must agree, he said it. Everything points to it.

The reality is that Trump is a serial liar and the other guy has no reason to say what he said other than because it happened. That's how it works with grown-ups.
still haven't seen one lie so when is it you all are going to show us one of his lies?
Oh come on, you're in total denial.

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

Wow, now I'm trying to decide is you're just pathetically naive or just an incredible idiot. I invite you again to answer the question I asked in post #75, so far no one has had the balls.

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

No, there's only one truth, not 2. I'm not even a Dem, but Trump said it, we all know that. You're arguing about proving it, but you must agree, he said it. Everything points to it.
sure there is but one truth. however, the one that is truly true isn't always the one in court that turns out to be that. therefore, there is no true truth. And if there wasn't, there would never be the need to cross examine.

can't read your link. I am not buying access to it. fail again.

sure there is but one truth. however, the one that is truly true isn't always the one in court that turns out to be that. therefore, there is no true truth. And if there wasn't, there would never be the need to cross examine.
Court is different, with different standards, sure. But in the real world, all the grown-ups on both sides know he said it, you're just parroting Giuliani's nonsense about everyone having their own truth. That's total crap.

You don't have to read it, it's a totally credible source that racked up 4,229 times... Deny the truth, Giuliani would be so proud.

A rookie mistake by Jr, yep. A crime, not so much.

Did Junior take a meeting that could bring down the Clinton campIgn with Russian agents and Crooked Donnie a few doors away in Trump Tower....and Crooked Donnie knew nothing about it?

How gullible are you?

How stupid will you appear if you're wrong? I'm just being prudent, waiting on facts.

Wrong about what?
Right now, we have a meeting that was suspicious
If it was an innocent meeting, why wasn’t it recorded? Why are there no notes? Why won’t anyone testify under oath what was discussed?

If Trump would just stop lying.......there was no meeting, there was a meeting but it was about adoption, the meeting was supposed to be about HIllary, but I knew nothing about it, I knew but it is not illegal

Makes him look guilty doesn’t it?

Excuse me silly person, Manafort, Kushner and Jr testified to congress, are you saying no one asked what happened in the meeting???????????

I’ve been waiting two years to hear what happened at that meeting

Is this the part where you tell me it was about adoption?

Google is your friend, go back and read the reports on their testimony.

Court is different, with different standards, sure. But in the real world, all the grown-ups on both sides know he said it, you're just parroting Giuliani's nonsense about everyone having their own truth. That's total crap.
dude, that's what this entire discussion is fking about. how fking stupid are you? oh wait, I already know.

You don't have to read it, it's a totally credible source that racked up 4,229 times... Deny the truth, Giuliani would be so proud.
well I take no person's opinion as fact. so either produce one lie, or you fail as always. scoot along now sally.

I bet the OP is still trying to figure out what the meaning of "is" is.

Just sayin'.

AND?????????????

You implied that I committed copyright infringement, I disagree because I simply forgot to include the link. Since I "usually" include a link when I post threads and this can be verified by a quick perusal of my posting history I would expect that to allow others to draw the "correct" conclusion that I "probably" just forgot to include it "this" time instead of willfully committing copyright infringement.

No, you moron. It's copyright infringement because you reproduced somebody's work without permission from the copyright owner. Whether you also include a link does not cure the fact that you violated federal law. I told you to post a link next time in lieu of reproducing protected works in the future.

It is not copyright infringement since you are allowed to use others writings in the case of "fair use".

More Information on Fair Use | U.S. Copyright Office
Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works in certain circumstances. Section 107 of the Copyright Act provides the statutory framework for determining whether something is a fair use and identifies certain types of uses—such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research—as examples of activities that may qualify as fair use.

Furthermore the OP did give credit to the author:

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 19, 2018

This isn't fair use and if you knew the first thing on the subject you wouldn't make such an claim. Also, mentioning the author's name is irrelevant outside of a license agreement. Finally, the author is not the copyright holder, the NYT is the copyright owner. Now sit your skanky ass down before you say something else stupid.

Reminds me of George Costanza........Its not a lie if you believe it is true

Costanza.jpeg
It reminds me of the "Reagan Rationalization" for lying

A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

- Ronald Wilson Reagan, 3/4/87

No, you moron. It's copyright infringement because you reproduced somebody's work without permission from the copyright owner. Whether you also include a link does not cure the fact that you violated federal law. I told you to post a link next time in lieu of reproducing protected works in the future.
Yep I was right, this was the perfect example.

I bet the OP is still trying to figure out what the meaning of "is" is.

Just sayin'.
Is that like trying to convince people that when you say “shouldn’t” you really mean “should”

...The fact is the truth is objective. Go to court and tell your truth! It is amazing how fking ignorant the genius left truly are!. Hey stupid
What is truly amazing are the TrumpBots willing to provided 'cover' for a lying piece-of-$hit demagogue who is weakening the Republic.
what's truly amazing is how out of touch with reality you leftists really are. never heard of court procedures or anything to do with our justice system. how fking stupid are you all BTW?
Your Honor... the Prosecution rests.

Forum List

Back