Giuliani: Mueller leading the most corrupt investigation I've ever seen

Rudy Giuliani, one of President Trumpā€™s lawyers, lambasted special counsel Robert Muellerā€™s probe, calling it the ā€œmost corrupt investigationā€ heā€™s ever seen.
Giuliani: Mueller Leading The ā€˜Most Corrupt Investigation Iā€™ve Ever Seenā€™
---------------------------------------------------------

Seems to be a few sources that say ths Mueller is one crooked SOB and he's also doing all of this to cover up his own lies going back a little further on other ordeals.

Guliani is nothing but a high class whore. He is the one who is crooked. Mueller is a public servant who is doing his job. Trump is trying to obstruct justice.

What kind of future has the country where innocent people like Trump are under investigation and real crooks like Soros, Clintons, Obama+his administration and many others are not?

Trump sure does not act like he is innocent. I love how you accuse others of being crooked when you have no evidence. You people are the biggest sore winners I have ever seen.

I think I would have used a different adjective. "Corrupt" implies that the investigation is flawed because of people attempting to achieve some personal gain. That has not been shown.
BULLSHIT!
"Corrupt" in this case means 'political gain'.
Stuck and Page were not committing sedition for personal gain.

They were not committing sedition.

Giuliani is a lying clown. A non-credible joke. He is Donnie's Baghdad Bob.

Forum List

Back