Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Inside Brooklyn McDonalds

Again, this is at the deepest depths of society, a real cesspool. Tough video to watch.

-Geaux
---------------

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald s Crowd Just Watches and Cheers Video TheBlaze.com

A 15-year-old girl was viciously punched, kicked and stomped by four other teenagers inside a Brooklyn McDonald’s on Monday. Dozens of bystanders were present, but not one person tried to stop the beating.

Some cheered the mayhem, while at least one person video recorded the fight on a cell phone.

The outnumbered teen was beaten to the ground and repeatedly stomped as some in the crowd cheered. The victim ended up taking cover under a table, but the beating continued.
Why no protests or riots? This should warrant the same reaction as what we're seeing elsewhere. I feel bad times coming all across this nation. I think we're seeing the start of nationwide unrest. I can see this getting out of hand in a hurry. We may see the National Guard on every street in America.
I think Obama has done near irreparable damage to race relations. I blame HIM for the upsurge in violence by blacks against Caucasians.
Obama's silence on this incident is deafening.

Again, this is at the deepest depths of society, a real cesspool. Tough video to watch.

-Geaux
---------------

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald s Crowd Just Watches and Cheers Video TheBlaze.com

A 15-year-old girl was viciously punched, kicked and stomped by four other teenagers inside a Brooklyn McDonald’s on Monday. Dozens of bystanders were present, but not one person tried to stop the beating.

Some cheered the mayhem, while at least one person video recorded the fight on a cell phone.

The outnumbered teen was beaten to the ground and repeatedly stomped as some in the crowd cheered. The victim ended up taking cover under a table, but the beating continued.
Why no protests or riots? This should warrant the same reaction as what we're seeing elsewhere. I feel bad times coming all across this nation. I think we're seeing the start of nationwide unrest. I can see this getting out of hand in a hurry. We may see the National Guard on every street in America.
I think Obama has done near irreparable damage to race relations. I blame HIM for the upsurge in violence by blacks against Caucasians.
Obama's silence on this incident is deafening.

That's a given. But he grew up his whole life hating the man and whitey

-Geaux

-Geaux
---------------

Had this been all guys, no one'd give a crap. Instead of saying oh that poor girl, ask instead, what did she do to piss those 4 off?

Why aren't these girls getting kicked out of school. I guess saying the n word in private is worse than almost killing someone.
Why haven't they been arrested and charged under hate crimes statutes?.....I am going to guess that Mc Donalds store will not be open for business much longer. The owner may as well hire a very good attorney. Don't ask...You figure it out.
Werent they all black? No hate crime.

"A prime example of the diversity and multiculturalism Barack Obama and Eric Holder want to bring to every nook and cranny in this formerly great United States."
"There are some people who cannot ignore their instincts, cannot control their emotions, and cannot comply with the laws"

Forum List

Back