anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I guess I am fixated again, but I have to finish this essay and avoid getting an F. Girls think differently and they are powerful. In this thread, I would like to discuss how they define the male packing order, from super alpha down to the Nancy boy. So, are we baboons or bonobo monkeys.

The roots of human culture is usually traced back to baboon/chimp versus bonobo cultural elements.

The baboons/chimps live in a super aggressive very hierarchical society where all females are centered to support only the leading super alpha male and his closest friends, nobody else.

In contrast, the bonobo monkey culture giver roughly the same access between all males and females.

So, the cultural hierarchy is set up by the females in the following way. Where the females practice a diversified portfolio of sex partners, hierarchy flattens and aggression greatly reduces. But where females target only a narrow circle of males, hierarchy increases and aggression increases.

Finally, this observation was also put into an experiment on humans. Various guy groups that had established internal hierarchies from alpha leader to down many levels, got a female added in. The job of the female was to just gently reject the advance of the alpha leader towards her. Interestingly, all alpha leaders advanced on the women, but as quickly as after the first and slightest rejection, they all got confused and stepped back, to give other group members space to try, clearly not being alphas any more.

So the attitudes of women, specifically the diversity of their choices about sex partners, has a definitive and foundational effect on the whole society, starting from its most basic foundations, such as aggression and social hierarchy. This is in sharp contradiction with the popular theory that men fight their place out.

Discuss.

Damn dude...you are comparing monkeys and baboons with women. Do you not know we have evolved?

I bet you don't do well with the ladies.

Discuss.

Discussion:

You are obviously a bone head high school student who if lucky enough to get into college needs a really big dose of Freshman English and Technical Writing.

Your grammar sucks.

Your spelling sucks.

Your thinking is inexperienced and low on the I/Q scale.

You are easy meat for the girlies to get whatever they want out of you and then dump you for their next guy.

Discuss.

Discussion:

You are obviously a bone head high school student who if lucky enough to get into college needs a really big dose of Freshman English and Technical Writing.

Your grammar sucks.

Your spelling sucks.

You are easy meat for the girlies to get whatever they want out of you and then dump you for their next guy.
I would suspect the girls run from him.

Seems like males are best able to coexist peacefully, when they share a sensual experience together, such as drinking or getting high.

This seems more analogous to bonobo behavior, imo.

Discuss.

Discussion:

Your grammar sucks.

Your spelling sucks.

Are you testing out his theory here?

Uncle Ferd says womens been gettin' carried away...

... on dat girl power...

... an' women's lib kick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back